Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War (72810 Views)

What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by blacknp(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
TRUTH2020:
TAKE NO PRISONERS FAYOSE WASTE THEM ALL KILL THOSE BLOODY VAMPIRES.
Fayose no fit find President Buhari Phone Number?Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by omoluka: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
FriendNG:

Yoruba and chest beating 5 and 6. Don't be like Igbos. Nobody want fight but stop chestbeating. War is not by mouth.

Fulani conquered your land and install an emir but you're here on Nairaland bragging.

Who cares about Buhari? Herdsmen? You must be mistaken.

Kill them and they will deal with you. The fight that started there will stay there.
They can not do what they are doing in middle belt states in southwest is not about chestbeating.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
shikshark:
fayose should ensure this is contained ASAP because from the look of things i dont think the oga buboo will send any troop to defend ekiti people from his blood thirsty boys
state of emergency loading
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by robosky02(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
cattle ranch in india

vs

cattle ranch in nigeria

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by zoedew: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Expect the President to lead a delegation the Fulani to Gov. Fayose to protest the killings. Ranching is the answer not killing of Fulani or anyone.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Solorrman(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Lobatan!
This is exactly what I expect from every sane Nigerian.

There had been herdsmen, there are herdsmen & there will always be herdsmen. The people who perpetrate all the evil killings are those bought (by devilish politicians) & disguised as herdsmen.
Please let's be just in all actions we are about taking.
thank u so much bro,i am a muslim from yobe and i am happy there is still people with sense in nigeria bkos its not by being a grown man that one should say the truth,there are so many grown men but their brain can not be baught for fifty kobo by a sane person,i am not behind boko haram killing anybody,am not behind not only fulani but any killer,let there be peace,buhari can not islamisize nigeria bkos buhari is not islamic cleric or scholar and even the said sharia done in the north are not sharia,sharia can never come frm politicians and presently there only one out of hundred sharia in the north even if there is sharia nothing concern christians and non muslim bkos it never work on them. Whats now going on is a propaganda from the politicians that dont like to b caught if they bring chaos and most nigerians brain are like slippers they never learn,thank u and God bless u whoever u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by FriendNG: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Okoyeebos:

The problem most of you Almajiris have is a short memory compounded by generational illiteracy. The madness started by Uthman Dan Fodio was stopped at Ilorin. And Ilorin fell due to internal sabotage and not your military prowess. Why couldn't you entend your madness to Borno?

Have you forgotten what happened to those Hausa fulani miscreants in Ife just last year?

You think everything is by gun and fight?
Do you know what poisoning a well in Agege, Mile 12, Sabo or any of the Sabos and Hausa/fulani enclaves in the SW would do?
Do you know what rumours of poisoned foodstuffs coming into the SW from the north would do to your economy?

Keep promoting foolishness, Yorubas have always been here to cure your insanity right from the time of Uthman Dan Fodio.

grin Chest beater. Borno na southwest abi. Borno is a northern land. And I rep the entire northern land.

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Oyo State

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-farmers-in-oyo-state/

Foolish Emptyheaded chestbeater. Nobody want any trouble let all people live together in peace. But your bragging won't take you anywhere. If you kill herdsmen, they will deal with you and nothing will happen.

If you start it you cannot finish it.

BTW: Who is Almajiri? The one who has ruled over your ancestors, rule your parent, now ruling you and will still rule your future generation. You're nothing but slave to Almajiri.

Go and reclaim Ilorin before you open your unbrushed mouth. Afonja Mouth warrior.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by FriendNG: 12:50am On Jan 18, 2018
omoluka:

They can not do what they are doing in middle belt states in southwest is not about chestbeating.

Nobody want them 2do wat they are doing in Benue. You cannot kill and expect everything is normal. Fayose is taking the right step. The life of a farmer is not any better than that of a herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Solorrman:
thank u so much bro,i am a muslim from yobe and i am happy there is still people with sense in nigeria bkos its not by being a grown man that one should say the truth,there are so many grown men but their brain can not be baught for fifty kobo by a sane person,i am not behind boko haram killing anybody,am not behind not only fulani but any killer,let there be peace,buhari can not islamisize nigeria bkos buhari is not islamic cleric or scholar and even the said sharia done in the north are not sharia,sharia can never come frm politicians and presently there only one out of hundred sharia in the north even if there is sharia nothing concern christians and non muslim bkos it never work on them. Whats now going on is a propaganda from the politicians that dont like to b caught if they bring chaos and most nigerians brain are like slippers they never learn,thank u and God bless u whoever u are
God bless u too, bro.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Markfemi2: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Fayose should do the needful kill those savages
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Markfemi2: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2018
FriendNG:

grin Chest beater. Borno na southwest abi. Borno is a northern land. And I rep the entire northern land.

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Oyo State

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-farmers-in-oyo-state/

Foolish Emptyheaded chestbeater. Nobody want any trouble let all people live together in peace. But your bragging won't take you anywhere. If you kill herdsmen, they will deal with you and nothing will happen.

If you start it you cannot finish it.

BTW: Who is Almajiri? The one who has ruled over your ancestors, rule your parent, now ruling you and will still rule your future generation. You're nothing but slave to Almajiri.

Go and reclaim Ilorin before you open your unbrushed mouth. Afonja Mouth warrior.

Ilorin was not conquered via war !
And there’s a reason they could only get one town and not others it’s called resistance!
Nothing Fulani can do
Only reason they are getting away is Buhari in power they have been killed in oyo before

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by BERNIMOORE: 1:38am On Jan 18, 2018
FrancisIgya:
Why is Fayose now taking backward steps? Recently he was in a military comauflag uniform in a meeting with hunters urging them to defend Ekiti. The hunters should complete what the Tiv have started, period.
he is not taken any backward step, his comments were edited by the Op sarki a known coward who wants Da bi mo se da (be a coward like me mentality) fayose spoke as a neutral person here because the killing here was a spill over between a Benue residents and a Fulani and Not a deliberate attack by an ekiti man on fulani, you don't expect the security chief of a state to take sides in already made friction between Benue and Fulani's.IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT TONE IF IT WAS A DUEL BETWEEN AN EKITI MAN AND FULANI GRAZING AN EKITI MANS FARM IT WILL BE WARRR. So
Sarki was jitery because fayose spoke wisely as a leader and Not a coward.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by austinegreat: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601. We always put smile on people's faces. By God's grace we have never failed
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 18, 2018
I pray that the killing of herdsmen escalates around the country, actually. Whether you're tired of bloodshed or not, the fulanis are not stopping the killing of innocent people.

So, the earlier we deal with this issue, frontally, the better for us all. Should you rather wait to be killed by a fulani or we all rise up and kill them first, so they don't kill us? Somehow, it's okay for fulanis to slaughter people around the country. But, you don't want me to defend myself.

You probably live in a town/city where you don't have to deal with the herdsmen. But can you imagine, for one second, what the farmers in the remote villages within the middle belt are going through? They can't sleep at night. They have no place to go to sleep. They can't go to their farms. Their livelihoods have been destroyed by fulani herdsmen. They are helpless. We must all rise and end fulani carnage now. If it means killing them, preemptively, so be it!

SpecialAdviser:
I pray this doesn't escalate. I'm just tired of seeing bloodshed.

God punish Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by kabarka(m): 5:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Eze2000:
Who is eating all this cow meat sef and how come these Fulanis are still so poor when the cows are more than 100k a head?
Intelligent question
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Oju4190: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Fulanis hardly forgive....So u better sleep with one eye open
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by omoluka: 6:25am On Jan 18, 2018
FriendNG:

Nobody want them 2do wat they are doing in Benue. You cannot kill and expect everything is normal. Fayose is taking the right step. The life of a farmer is not any better than that of a herdsman.
Are you a Fulani man?
Don't you think Fulani are savages? going by their history and the recent wantom killings of innocent Nigerians in benue and other middle belt states.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by mukhcech(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2018
IMASTEX:
Hmm

And on another thread

IMASTEX:
When will this dastardly act end for God sake
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Busari114(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

You have time to investigate who killed Fulani herdsman but no time to stop them (Fulani) from killing innocent people. Shiiiiooo

Fayose to settlers: Don’t turn state to war zone

There is tension in Oke Ako and Irele communities in Ikole local government area of Ekiti State following the alleged killing of a Fulani herdsman on Monday.

The herdsman, whose name was given as Babuba Dengi, was killed in a bush between the two communities by settlers suspected to be Benue State indigenes.

‎The incident forced the state Governor, Ayo Fayose, to summon a meeting on Tuesday night at the Government House in Ado Ekiti, where he warned farmers and herdsmen against turning the state to a “war zone

The governor has given a marching order to security agencies in the state to fish out the killers of the herdsman and bring them to justice.

Fayose warned that there is no room for the killing of Fulani herdsmen or farmers or anybody in the state, saying “recent steps taken by his administration to prevent violence between farmers and herdsmen do not give anybody license to unlawfully take human’s life.”

The governor spoke during a meeting with Fulani herdsmen under the aegis of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, farmers, local hunters, security agencies and representatives of the Tiv community in the state.

Fayose said: “I can’t accept anybody to be killed. If anybody killed anyone I will make sure you are killed by ensuring justice. I’m sad about the killing in Benue but we don’t want brutality in Ekiti.

“I won’t accept any killing here, the only thing acceptable here is peace. I therefore plead with everybody to cooperate with us.”

“I want peace in my state and everybody living here is from Ekiti whether you are Fulani, Tiv, Yoruba or anybod

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by malware: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

There is tension in Oke Ako and Irele communities in Ikole local government area of Ekiti State following the alleged killing of a Fulani herdsman on Monday.

The herdsman, whose name was given as Babuba Dengi, was killed in a bush between the two communities by settlers suspected to be Benue State indigenes.

‎The incident forced the state Governor, Ayo Fayose, to summon a meeting on Tuesday night at the Government House in Ado Ekiti, where he warned farmers and herdsmen against turning the state to a “war zone

The governor has given a marching order to security agencies in the state to fish out the killers of the herdsman and bring them to justice.

Fayose warned that there is no room for the killing of Fulani herdsmen or farmers or anybody in the state, saying “recent steps taken by his administration to prevent violence between farmers and herdsmen do not give anybody license to unlawfully take human’s life.”

The governor spoke during a meeting with Fulani herdsmen under the aegis of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, farmers, local hunters, security agencies and representatives of the Tiv community in the state.

Fayose said: “I can’t accept anybody to be killed. If anybody killed anyone I will make sure you are killed by ensuring justice. I’m sad about the killing in Benue but we don’t want brutality in Ekiti.

“I won’t accept any killing here, the only thing acceptable here is peace. I therefore plead with everybody to cooperate with us.”

“I want peace in my state and everybody living here is from Ekiti whether you are Fulani, Tiv, Yoruba or anybod

When did the incident happened?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Awoo88: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2018
tesppidd:
nonsense.

not me.

go to benue and help ortom.
go to ekiti and help fayose.

stop yapping here like some internet john cena and internet bruce willis rolled into one.
Funny. You are here yapping yourself. You don't see the irony? carry your mumu stay your lane.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Awoo88: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2018
maisauki:
why not take d offensive?
Why should I I thought you or someone like you wanted to know I am limited to here or not.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by smileyoo: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2018
can you see that a mere state governor fayose is even acting more maturedly than bubu, who is the president and commander in-chief of the armed forces of the federation. the report said, fayose immediately called a meeting of the concerned groups, without siding any of them, but urging them on the need for peace in the state. why can't bubu take such a statemanship positon in a national stage? if he has no personel agenda of forceful jihadists expassion, under the pretext of cattle-fulani colonies. nigerians defend yourselves before its too late. the end-game is to keep killing nigerians until we accept them having their colonies, for peace to reign. but after having a national foot-hold in the name of colonies, that's when the real trouble 'll start for nigerins, especially non-jihadists. nigeria is in deep poo under bubu's agenda.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by lagosrd: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:
Afterall fàyose indirectly charged the EKITI hunters to fight against herdsmen... Wot else did he expect?

Can't you read. Even if you can't comprehend, ask someone to do that for you. The issue was between the TIV people in Ekiti and the herdsmen now local vigilantes.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by san4u(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2018
How I wish every Nigerian can see things the way you see it (the truth) we wouldn't have been in this mess. God bless your reasoning faculty.

Adegbenro7643:
Lobatan!
This is exactly what I expect from every sane Nigerian.

There had been herdsmen, there are herdsmen & there will always be herdsmen. The people who perpetrate all the evil killings are those bought (by devilish politicians) & disguised as herdsmen.
Please let's be just in all actions we are about taking.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by IbnIbrahim: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Can't we just allow peace to reign?
This is very dangerous for the security of lives and properties. Leaders must always watch their words.

Really disturbed!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by Ogun5050: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Fulanis should not forget history, war of 1840 at Oshogbo, if they should decided to attack Ekiti, the whole Yoruba will rise up against them.
That, his formidable excellence sue for peace does not mean we are not battle ready.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by NaijaBlend: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
jumper524:
highly commendable from fayose.
now this is what other governors should learn. do not take side and try as much as possible to be moderate.

Are governors the problem or tour president?
How has the head reacted to killings by his kinsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by hakanai(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2018
jumper524:
highly commendable from fayose.
now this is what other governors should learn. do not take side and try as much as possible to be moderate.

Equation missing in the whole fracas. It is lacking in most trouble states from local council leaders to National level cry cry cry undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by OdaNobunaga(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
[/i][i]
davodyguy:
Maturity.

Sensitive issues calls for being sensitive.

If Fayise 'mis yarn' another ethnic war can start
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by ABHAKS: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
niqqa:
God will punish buhari Amen

You are indirectly cursing your own father, since you curse other persons father
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War by niqqa(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
ABHAKS:

You are indirectly cursing your own father, since you curse other persons father

shut up abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.