Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo (72606 Views)

Governor Nwifuru Empowers 500 Ebonyians With ₦‎2 Million Each (Photos) / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by edogu(m): 2:17am On Apr 06
Do not despise your days of little beginnings.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by SmartPolician: 2:31am On Apr 06
Governor Francis Nwifuru, the youngest governor, hasn't really changed so much, but his wife was unbelievably and holistically transformed!

Las las....it's not about your past struggles. It's about where you are today.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Eleporobi: 3:41am On Apr 06
SmartPolician:
Governor Francis hasn't really changed so much, but his wife was unbelievably and holistically transformed!

Las las....it's not your past struggles. It's about where you are today.

The wife should be grateful to bleaching cream, make up and good photographer.

Same thing applies to bobrisky.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Gift96: 4:09am On Apr 06
As at 2009 that picture still means they soft with money na. If you can look good and dap like that in 2009, that means you were not doing bad

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by franchasofficia: 4:28am On Apr 06
grin
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Emmanuel909090: 4:44am On Apr 06
This is great
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ozommadu: 5:52am On Apr 06
Lucky woman.

Marriage na women e dey favour true true

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Elzazzi: 5:53am On Apr 06
Ozommadu:

Lucky woman.

Marriage na women e dey favour true true

That's true

47 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Elzazzi: 5:54am On Apr 06
He is looking good In that throwback also. Shows he has been in money since.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Kelklein(m): 5:56am On Apr 06
this is what is called 'my ride or die'..
úna doooe

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Savedday2: 6:53am On Apr 06
You no see as the girl don chop my guy money tire, she dey fresh everyday? My guy wey get the money be like stock fish wey them spray water.

Why are women this evil?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by chigoziri2403(m): 7:07am On Apr 06
This is what we call OBIAGELI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mindlog: 7:16am On Apr 06
chigoziri2403:
This is what we call OBIAGELI

My sister's name! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by mobisonkk2: 7:18am On Apr 06
I like Ebonyi people, very calm, honest.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Cassandraloius: 7:25am On Apr 06
Chai... Money is good!
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Jewessgratitud3: 7:43am On Apr 06
The woman's transformation makes more sense. As in.. she tushed and cleaned up real good. 👍

Nice transformation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Astra101: 7:54am On Apr 06
am I seeing genevie

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Racoon(m): 8:11am On Apr 06
The days of little beginning. I remember government House along Ezza Road back in those days. Perhaps they never knew they will be favoured by providence to be in this position today. So use the opportunity well for the betterment of Ebonyians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 8:36am On Apr 06
Gift96:
As at 2009 that picture still means they soft with money na. If you can look good and dap like that in 2009, that means you were not doing bad
. He was just a block moulder as at that time

A very poor guy feeding from ground to mouth.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 8:39am On Apr 06
Elzazzi:
He is looking good In that throwback also. Shows he has been in money since.
. That's a lie he was a block moulder that time. I can boldly tell you that that suit was rented. He was a very poor guy as at that time. Na my neighbor e be as at that time naa

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 8:44am On Apr 06
Nonybb:
My father and mother are dumbshit and I am a useless child
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by nabiz(m): 8:54am On Apr 06
The man seem very slow unlike his predecessor. Since he became a governor i have not seen any reasonable project he has done, upon the big increase federal government allocation

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Depriest2020: 9:00am On Apr 06
Every time the governor go keep face like say shit dey smell am.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by kingthreat(m): 9:25am On Apr 06
Just be in the political class, kiss ass if you have to and you will be a leader in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 9:35am On Apr 06
kingthreat:
Just be in the political class, kiss ass if you have to and you will be a leader in Nigeria.
. Exactly how he got there. He was just a block moulder and later on joined black a×e movement. That was how he got recognized by the former governor of the state. Anyway, that's my governor and I am super proud of him. We are from the same Izzi clan though he is from Izzi local government while I am from Abakaliki local government

He is really doing well in terms of human empowerment in the state

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. Exactly how he got there. He was just a block moulder and later on joined black a×e movement. That was how he got recognized by the former governor of the state. Anyway, that's my governor and I am super proud of him. We are from the same Izzi clan though he is from Izzi local government while I am from Abakaliki local government

He is really doing well in terms of human empowerment in the state

Which one be Black axxe movement. He joined cult. Cult that has killed 100s of youths in the East just this year alone.
The Nigerian political system makes cultists, criminals, drug dealers and fraudsters leaders. Sorry with this system, we go nowhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by grandstar(m): 9:52am On Apr 06
mobisonkk2:
I like Ebonyi people, very calm, honest.

Yes they are.

They are the most un-igbo of Igbos.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 10:14am On Apr 06
kingthreat:

Which one be Black axxe movement. He joined cult. Cult that has killed 100s of youths in the East just this year alone.
The Nigerian political system makes cultists, criminals, drug dealers and fraudsters leaders. Sorry with this system, we go nowhere.
. Welcome to Nigeria my brother

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 10:16am On Apr 06
grandstar:

Yes they are.

. That description only exist in your tiny brain

We Ebonyians are very much igbotic like every other Igbo man in Nigeria

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Starboytwo(m): 10:17am On Apr 06
grandstar:

Yes they are.

Yes you are right. And they love Yoruba boy swag. grin

Im a proud Ebonyian in-law.

Blessing-- Ezza.
Mercy-- Ikwo.
Favour - ohaozara.
Chineye - Afikpo.

May God continue dey help me make I continue dey help them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by oyatz(m): 10:45am On Apr 06
SmartPolician:
Governor Francis Nwifuru, the youngest governor, hasn't really changed so much, but his wife was unbelievably and holistically transformed!

Las las....it's not your past struggles. It's about where you are today.

The husband still remain black but the wife has transformed from black to semi-white woman.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.