Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti (45582 Views)

Jobs Vacancies In Shell Port Harcourt / 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti / Job Vacancies In Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by ammyluv2002(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
God has the final say!
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by bolafez(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
congrats
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Uchefame(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
I tap from his favour
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by DWJOBScom(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Naijacost22:
He rejected it cos he had a job. Not like he was jobless.
He would probably make more money and connection working in govt than private sector.

how much will he make that can take away the windfall at the listed companies
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by harrwix(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
alfred007:
Condoms dont really guarantee full protection during sex. A friend of mine was wearing one and he got shot by the girls boyfriend.

who did this to you

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Stethaine: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
That is a very hard work out there. But sir watch your back. High job. High problems

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by DwayneGy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Keneking:
There is FEC allocation to FMC Ekiti ..

The allocation is billion, upon billions, upon billions undecided

Next is to sack the acting chief medical director so that you can have a flight angry

I'm telling you, those CMDs make a lot of money. I know one that has his private hospital in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by BruncleZuma: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Stories for the Gods...
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by alfred007(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
harrwix:

who did this to you
I would like to think it's you.
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Troublemaker007(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Wow. He listened to his spirit

Which Spirit. He has been listening to his village people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Abuzay2r(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
A very good one. Let the Fg stick to same rule in all other appointments.
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Abfinest007(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
he village de beat drum on top of him head
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
slimpoppa:
Pele o.

That was 2 decades ago anyway. You cant try this today, your immediate and extended family, neighbors, church members, mosque members plus both well and not too well wishers will disown you.

Only ? Serious deliverance in church ,exorcism,Quran recitation ..any thing to remove the evil from village..no sane person today will try this and his/ her family will not rush for assistance to cast out the evil grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by BeijinDossier: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Being a CMD is like being the CEO/MD of a teaching hospital. I think it is far better than any job in Shell/Chevron as a starter.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by harrwix(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
alfred007:

I would like to think it's you.

It is too early in the year for your village people to be messing up with your destiny mbok

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by zoedew: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Dammyzeal007(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
slimpoppa:
Pele o.

That was 2 decades ago anyway. You cant try this today, your immediate and extended family, neighbors, church members, mosque members plus both well and not too well wishers will disown you.
... And even swear for him
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
alfred007:
Condoms dont really guarantee full protection during sex. A friend of mine was wearing one and he got shot by the girls boyfriend.
rule number 1. Never have sex in a girl's house...
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by alfred007(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
dingbang:
rule number 1. Never have sex in a girl's house...

my brother, your head is there
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by oluwadunxy: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Who said you wouldn't have been better if you accepted the offer at shell/chevron, very soon now they haunting you with charms there
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by alfred007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
harrwix:

It is too early in the year for your village people to be messing up with your destiny mbok

lol! I don't even have village,
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by bizhop01: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
NEWS.COM
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by ensamy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Was his primary, secondary and university fees paid by Ekiti state ??
Born in Ekiti, married and now tied down. jonkwa CMD grin grin
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by sixtus3606(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
wawu!
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by pennywys(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Who say I can't make it in this career

I believe I can make it

Please dear Lord see me through
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by kachi08(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Congratulations sir. Thank God who never disappoint those who believe in Him.
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
ourfather:
Pinnacle my black a#ss....

Maybe he would had started his own oil company if he had accepted the shell and chevron job which he rejected years back ...

Can someone give a story about herdsmen joorh

The idea that the only good job is an oil and gas job is part do what is killing Nigeria. Every young man has stopped thinking of new ideas or seeking opportunities if they are not oil and gas high paying jobs
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by ikemesit4477: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ekiti360:
Please read this STORY!!!

On Sunday 14th January, 2018, a big Uncle, Adekunle Ajayi called on phone to tell me a story:

"My brother, how are you? Am sorry, I know I have offended you but I will pay my fine whenever we see"

I have a good news for you, I am now the CMD of FTH, Ido-Ekiti.

"Wow!", I said.

He continued:

"Its like a miracle to me. I saw an advert in Punch Newspaper last year, calling for application for the position of Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Federal Medical Center, Ido-Ekiti and I applied.

"22 of us, including the Acting CMD applied. However, 18 of us were shortlisted for interview. We sat for a very rigid aptitude, oral and computer tests.

"Alas, the Minister of Health recommended the THREE people with highest mark to Mr. President to pick ONE from.

"Fortunately, I scored the highest MARK but unfortunately, I do not have anyone to lobby for me.

"When I saw the rate at which people were lobbying, I gave up.

"But last week, I got a phone call that I was picked on MERIT. I didn't lobby anyone, I didn't call anyone, God did it. I got it on merit."

What a mighty God we serve!!!!!

I join all lovers of Merit to Congratulate this dutiful, hardworking and Principled Adviser of Mine as he resume today as CMD, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti.

Meanwhile, Uncle told me a story before he dropped the call:

"I rejected appointments at Shell and Chevron in Lagos to accept an offer in Ado-Ekiti about two decades ago. I also rejected a juicy offer at OAUTH to remain in Ekiti. My instinct told me I will reach the pinnacle of my career in Ekiti and here I am today. I was the youngest among other the applicants"..

Congrats once again, Dr. Adekunle Ajayi, an Ekiti Man that doesn't take NO for an answer!!!

http://ekitidefender.com/success-story-man-rejected-offers-shell-chevron-live-work-ekiti/

i can see how young he is!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Organs(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
valdes00:
Moral of the story:
If you are a job seeker without anybody to lobby for you, relocate to Ekiti grin grin

It is a Federal position. Thank Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by Harrynight(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by lamalang(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
That’s one thing i like with this government, the rate of godfatherism and lobbying have reduce
Re: Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti by oloripelebe2: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
A very reserved man

Congrats Dr Ajayi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies For Nurses In American Hospital Dubai, Uae / Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) / Nigeria Police Force Replies Over Age Applicant "Oya So Pe Oti Lo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.