Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Taboo. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taboo. (805 Views)

Taboo [18+] / The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story) / The Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taboo. by Teco2(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
"O THOU INVISIBLE SPIRIT OF WINE, IF THOU HAST NO NAME TO BE KNOWN BY, LET US CALL THEE DEVIL".

WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE.
******************************(((

I was a drunkard. The worst of all drunkards. The kind you hardly distinguish with animals. Wait a minute, you are probably wondering why would a man in his right senses declared himself THE WORST OF ALL DRUNKARDS or perhaps you maybe thinking I'm crazy or this is another effect of alcohol. My friends, I'm not crazy nor am I under any influence of alcohol. This is my honest confession and I hope you will have the patience to wait and listen to the rest of my confessions for you hear what alcohol did to my life and my family.

My father was an ex-soldier and he was popularly known as "Sergeant ONE BULLET". He boasted of killing thousands of enemies with only ONE BULLET during their peace keeping mission in Liberia. No one knew how true the story was but the fact that he came back alive while many died during the war made his story believable. And so people called him sergeant one bullet instead of his real name sergeant Mulumbu.

My father was not a drunkard not atleast untill he returned from Liberia. His return coincided with the emergence of terrorist group in the country. They killed hungry and defenceless people. They bombed churches, mosques,schools and markets.And in the face of this, we were told that some Government officials diverted billions of naira aimed at procuring arms and ammunition to fight the insurgency. Consequently, the insurgency grew in strength and sophistication.Friends, My family was one of the victims of terrorist attacks. Two of my brothers were killed. Mahumi was a medical student and Ezikiel was a law student, Both were coming home from school that fateful day.They were in the school park when a suicide bomber blew himself up and everyone else at the park.The passing away of Mahumi and Ezikiel devastated my family and unleashed a torrent of grief so profound that my Father, sergeant one bullet took solace in alcohol.

There was a restaurant and Brothel in my neighbourhood. They called it MADAM Bleep AND EAT DELICIOUS RESTAURANT AND BROTHEL. There, My father would drive away the grief of losing his two sons by taking alcohol as he believed in the saying THAT ALCOHOL DRIVES AWAY ALL MISERIES. But my friends, My father gradually became addicted to alcohol and a regular visitor to Madam Bleep and eat delicious restaurant and Brothel.

One day, I was looking for my father ( Mind you I was only fourteen years old ) and someone directed me to the Brothel. I went there and saw my Father sitting with a woman whom I was told was the MADAM Bleep AND EAT DELICIOUS. I greeted them but my father was too drunk to notice me.It was madam Bleep and eat DELICiou that came to my "rescue".

"You be sergeant one bullet son?" She asked.

"Yes....yes....". I stammered.
"Alright. ..come here and sit down".

I hesitated at first but seeing that my Father didt protest, I went and sat down.

"You be handsome pikin". she said, touching my head, my forehead and face admirably.

" You want some?" she asked, pointing to the bottles of alcohol on the table.

I nodded My head affirmatively.

She took one of the bottles of alcohol and handed it to me. My friends, that was my first time I tested alcohol. I turned round and saw naked women dancing,their big big breasts dancing with them. For the first time in my life, I saw naked women and for the first time my Manhood reacted to what I was seeing.

I went home that day but couldn't take those images out of my head. The images of naked prostitutes kept appearing in my and I was desiring to go back to the Brothel to have another bottle of alcohol and feed my eyes with the unclothedness of prostitutes. My friends, that desire kept hunting untill I was 22, by then, I was already addicted to alcohol and a regular visitorto Madam Bleep and eat delicious restaurant and Brothel. That was the same period my Father passed away. He was in the Brothel that fateful day completely drunk and a prostitute came calling. My father could not resist and that was his end,. He died in a most shameful and disgusting way. He was found dead on top of a prostitute. And I succeeded my Father as the regular customer of Madam Bleep and eat delicious.

One day, I came back home drunk. The alcohol directed me to my mother's room and behold I saw my mother stark naked. But my friends, my eyes were seeing a different woman, maybe one of those prostitutes in the Brothel but not my mother. My penis saluted, in fact, it was threatening to tear my trouser. I began moving toward my mother.

"No...no son, don't do this, I'm your mother ". She pleaded.

As loud as my mother's voice was, the alcohol was interpreting something different --something similar to what I had been hearing at the Brothel.

"Come, come and Bleep me...Grab me, my body is yours".

And indeed I grapped my mother, pushed her to the bed. She struggled and struggled but I overpowered her. She finally layed like a wounded lion and I removed my Penis and penetrated into her. My friends, the moment I released my sperm and removed my Penis inside my mother, the alcohol suddenly dissappeared and realised it was my mother I slept with.......Ah, I committed the worst #TABOO.

TO BE CONTINUED. ...........

Re: Taboo. by Teco2(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Teco2:

"O THOU INVISIBLE SPIRIT OF WINE, IF THOU HAST NO NAME TO BE KNOWN BY, LET US CALL THEE DEVIL".

WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE.
******************************(((

I was a drunkard. The worst of all drunkards. The kind you hardly distinguish with animals. Wait a minute, you are probably wondering why would a man in his right senses declared himself THE WORST OF ALL DRUNKARDS or perhaps you maybe thinking I'm crazy or this is another effect of alcohol. My friends, I'm not crazy nor am I under any influence of alcohol. This is my honest confession and I hope you will have the patience to wait and listen to the rest of my confessions for you hear what alcohol did to my life and my family.

My father was an ex-soldier and he was popularly known as "Sergeant ONE BULLET". He boasted of killing thousands of enemies with only ONE BULLET during their peace keeping mission in Liberia. No one knew how true the story was but the fact that he came back alive while many died during the war made his story believable. And so people called him sergeant one bullet instead of his real name sergeant Mulumbu.

My father was not a drunkard not atleast untill he returned from Liberia. His return coincided with the emergence of terrorist group in the country. They killed hungry and defenceless people. They bombed churches, mosques,schools and markets.And in the face of this, we were told that some Government officials diverted billions of naira aimed at procuring arms and ammunition to fight the insurgency. Consequently, the insurgency grew in strength and sophistication.Friends, My family was one of the victims of terrorist attacks. Two of my brothers were killed. Mahumi was a medical student and Ezikiel was a law student, Both were coming home from school that fateful day.They were in the school park when a suicide bomber blew himself up and everyone else at the park.The passing away of Mahumi and Ezikiel devastated my family and unleashed a torrent of grief so profound that my Father, sergeant one bullet took solace in alcohol.

There was a restaurant and Brothel in my neighbourhood. They called it MADAM Bleep AND EAT DELICIOUS RESTAURANT AND BROTHEL. There, My father would drive away the grief of losing his two sons by taking alcohol as he believed in the saying THAT ALCOHOL DRIVES AWAY ALL MISERIES. But my friends, My father gradually became addicted to alcohol and a regular visitor to Madam Bleep and eat delicious restaurant and Brothel.

One day, I was looking for my father ( Mind you I was only fourteen years old ) and someone directed me to the Brothel. I went there and saw my Father sitting with a woman whom I was told was the MADAM Bleep AND EAT DELICIOUS. I greeted them but my father was too drunk to notice me.It was madam Bleep and eat DELICiou that came to my "rescue".

"You be sergeant one bullet son?" She asked.

"Yes....yes....". I stammered.
"Alright. ..come here and sit down".

I hesitated at first but seeing that my Father didt protest, I went and sat down.

"You be handsome pikin". she said, touching my head, my forehead and face admirably.

" You want some?" she asked, pointing to the bottles of alcohol on the table.

I nodded My head affirmatively.

She took one of the bottles of alcohol and handed it to me. My friends, that was my first time I tested alcohol. I turned round and saw naked women dancing,their big big breasts dancing with them. For the first time in my life, I saw naked women and for the first time my Manhood reacted to what I was seeing.

I went home that day but couldn't take those images out of my head. The images of naked prostitutes kept appearing in my and I was desiring to go back to the Brothel to have another bottle of alcohol and feed my eyes with the unclothedness of prostitutes. My friends, that desire kept hunting untill I was 22, by then, I was already addicted to alcohol and a regular visitorto Madam Bleep and eat delicious restaurant and Brothel. That was the same period my Father passed away. He was in the Brothel that fateful day completely drunk and a prostitute came calling. My father could not resist and that was his end,. He died in a most shameful and disgusting way. He was found dead on top of a prostitute. And I succeeded my Father as the regular customer of Madam Bleep and eat delicious.

One day, I came back home drunk. The alcohol directed me to my mother's room and behold I saw my mother stark naked. But my friends, my eyes were seeing a different woman, maybe one of those prostitutes in the Brothel but not my mother. My penis saluted, in fact, it was threatening to tear my trouser. I began moving toward my mother.

"No...no son, don't do this, I'm your mother ". She pleaded.

As loud as my mother's voice was, the alcohol was interpreting something different --something similar to what I had been hearing at the Brothel.

"Come, come and Bleep me...Grab me, my body is yours".

And indeed I grapped my mother, pushed her to the bed. She struggled and struggled but I overpowered her. She finally layed like a wounded lion and I removed my Penis and penetrated into her. My friends, the moment I released my sperm and removed my Penis inside my mother, the alcohol suddenly dissappeared and realised it was my mother I slept with.......Ah, I committed the worst #TABOO.

TO BE CONTINUED. ...........

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of Anger Is Madness. Its End Is Regret / It Is Good To Live A Good Life / read n be wise (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.