Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness (928 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness by Steveboss008: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Earlier today, we read from OluKemi Olunloyo how she encountered Jesus after meeting with David Ibiyeomie the man he wrongly defamed yesterday. She also talked about her healings after the man of God prayed for her.
Well, today, she confirmed her testimony by testifying on the altar today. She said she was being used by someone to defame the man of God. She has decided to serve God in Salvation Ministries

The Kemi I know who was against God and Church is different form the Kemi I saw today. She has been broken. God has a way of bringing sinners close to him.

God is awesome and we give him the glory.

Don't miss 5NOG.

www.smhos.org

Re: Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin cheesy
Factory setting

1 Like

Re: Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness by duduwest(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
This old school sister no dey tired
Re: Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness by Mission2prosper: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
See how Jesus makes someone beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness by GraGra247(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Let me hope this is for real and not that someone is covertly trying to avoid prison time.

I wish her well.
Re: Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Praise the Lord.. Hallelujah. After all some people needs to be dealt with so that they can come back to their right senses.
Re: Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness by olamide452(f): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
The guy with the mic looking like Sha talk wetin u wan talk

(1) (Reply)

Opm Pastor Promise Scholarship For Leah Sharibu And A New House For Her Parents / My Experience With A Demon / Please Where Did The Bible Say That Mary Magdalene Was A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.