Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath (806 Views)

Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Vic2Ree(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Before you come at me with the pitchforks, which i'm very sure you'll do... please hear me out for a second.....

As a premise we must bear in mind that God knows everything. And that God is the God of the bible.

- God creates Lucifer.
- God knows everything.
- God knows that Lucifer is going to want to dethrone him and he creates it anyway.
- God banishes him for doing something he already knew he was going to do.
Ok ... the thing looks bad but it gets worse.
- God creates man and woman.
- God puts a tree with the apple of knowledge.
- God tells them not to touch it, knowing that they will do the same, because God knows everything.
- Lucifer convinces them, because thanks to the apple they have the knowledge to know what is good and evil.
- Lucifer teaches humanity to distinguish, to understand what is wrong and what is right. And God forbade them that knowledge.

God banishes Adam and Eve for something he already knew would happen, and that is completely immoral: God wanted humanity to be amoral and stupid. Lucifer challenges God, and teaches humanity morality.

God does everything knowing that it is going to happen exactly. And then punish these beings. He is a complete sociopath.

Whereas Lucifer, risking everything, grants humanity knowledge. It gives them the ability to doubt, not to be idiots. Even knowing that God saw everything.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Abfinest007(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
ten minutes silence for ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lucifer coined the name God to create an opposite of himself in his real estate. God is just a word. But if you meant Infinity Intelligence Creator ? It is an insult to call it God. Atlesst have the decency to call it Almighty God. We are it's sparks and atoms.

He is our greatest grand father and we are his DNA. Lucifer is our cousin. He built us alongside our other cousins.
Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Myth121(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Unsurprisingly, this is pure garbage.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Myth121(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Lucifer coined the name God to create an opposite of himself in his real estate. God is just a word. But if you meant Infinity Intelligence Creator ? It is an insult to call it God. Atlesst have the decency to call it Almighty God. We are it's sparks and atoms.

He is our greatest grand father and we are his DNA

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Vic2Ree(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Myth121:
Unsurprisingly, this is pure garbage.
Can you explain why please?

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Myth121(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Can you explain why please?
Your premise is false. Here is the basic toulmin set up for the argument:

Claim: God is the bad guy and lucifer is the good guy

Evidence: God banished people for doing things he already knew they were going to do

Warrant: punishing people for crimes you knew they were going to is immoral

Backing: ?

Qualifiers: N/A

As you can see there is a missing backing to the warrant, this shuts down his claim and evidence.

Honestly think about it. If you know someone’s gonna rob a bank, you still wait for them to do it to punish them. Their warrant is severely lacking logical cohesion.
Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Vic2Ree:
Before you come at me with the pitchforks, which i'm very sure you'll do... please hear me out for a second.....

As a premise we must bear in mind that God knows everything. And that God is the God of the bible.

- God creates Lucifer.
- God knows everything.
- God knows that Lucifer is going to want to dethrone him and he creates it anyway.
- God tells them not to touch it, knowing that they will do the same, because God knows everything.
- Lucifer convinces them, because thanks to the apple they have the knowledge to know what is good and evil.
- Lucifer teaches humanity to distinguish, to understand what is wrong and what is right. And God forbade them that knowledge.

God banishes Adam and Eve for something he already knew would happen, and that is completely immoral: God wanted humanity to be amoral and stupid. Lucifer challenges God, and teaches humanity morality.

God does everything knowing that it is going to happen exactly. And then punish these beings. He is a complete sociopath.

Whereas Lucifer, risking everything, grants humanity knowledge. It gives them the ability to doubt, not to be idiots. Even knowing that God saw everything.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Vic2Ree(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for not being salty and resorting to insults instead of offering rebuttals like some braindead losers here. Now let's continue
Myth121:

Your premise is false. Here is the basic toulmin set up for the argument:

Claim: God is the bad guy and lucifer is the good guy

Evidence: God banished people for doing things he already knew they were going to do

Warrant: punishing people for crimes you knew they were going to is immoral

Backing: ?

Qualifiers: N/A

As you can see there is a missing backing to the warrant, this shuts down his claim and evidence.

Honestly think about it. If you know someone’s gonna rob a bank, you still wait for them to do it to punish them. Their warrant is severely lacking logical cohesion.
You have the warrant wrong. It should be: punishing people for crimes you designed them to do is immoral.

God created humans in such a way that they would sin, and he knew that when he created them. Alternatively, God created humans with free will, not knowing whether they would sin or not, in which case God is not omniscient.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by TheArranger(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Myth121:

No? If I know someone is gonna rob a bank, I inform the police to make sure nobody's getting hurt. But actually, that's not the point.

The point is, that God appearantly made humans this way. God had absolute power in shaping humans to affirm his ideals, but intentionally made them sinful. He told Adam and Eve to not eat the fruit from the tree, claiming that they would die if they ate from it, but as they were incapable of distinguishing good and evil, he knew that they were eventually gonna eat the fruit any way. Because they didn't know better and had no way of knowing better. Also that warning was a lie (they didn't die, but gained knowledge of good and evil, which is exactly what Satan/the snake told them). You might argue they died eventually, but that's usually not how we use this sentence. Their death was not immediately caused by eating the fruit. Of course them eating the fruit resulted in their death, but that's like pointing a gun to your head and telling you not to eat an apple, killing you when you do and claiming it was suicide. They died, because God banished them from paradise for eating the apple. So if this story is true it is evidence of god breaking two of his own laws (killing people and lying to people). This is not the behaviour of a good being. Yahwe definitely acts like a dick in Genesis 1.

So let's talk about Satan and his role in the story:

Satan didn't break any of the common rules of our societies. He found out that Eve had been lied to by God and did the right thing: telling her that this was untrue and telling her that she would gain knowledge of good and evil, which was the immediate effect of eating the fruit. And that's all Satan did in Genesis 1.
Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

He is our greatest grand father and we are his DNA. Lucifer is our cousin. He built us alongside our other cousins.
"and God said;let us create man in our image and likeness"... This verse is stuck in my head..... According to my limited understanding(just my opinion) God is an individual, also a creator involved in man's creation... The US may refer to one or billion other God's.... I don't know..... So that means Allah, Krishna, sango, ogun could've been among the "us"
Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Vic2Ree:

- God creates Lucifer.
- God knows everything.

Allaah admit people to Paradise or Hell on the
basis of the deeds that they actually did in this
world.

If Allaah created mankind and put them in
His Hell, they would soon argue that He did not test
them or give them the chance to strive. Allaah
wanted to refute this argument, so He created them
in this world and gave them reason, and revealed
His Books, and sent His Messengers; all of that is so
that they will have no argument against Allaah on
the Day of Resurrection.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Originakalokalo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
The Pharisee condemned Jesus for healing a woman that was bent over for thirty eight years, on a Sabbath day...

Jesus replied them as shown,

" And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? "
(Luke 13: 16)

Satan bound her for 38years in serious bondage.. This woman was bent over for this long... Jesus confirmed that the Devil did it...

If God is evil, his son would not be going everywhere healing and delivering people from the bondage that his father has put in place..

Jesus said that he came to the world to destroy the works of the devil and darkness.

Don't play into the hands of the devil.... He wont show you mercy...

Come to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by Aaronsrod: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
ten minutes silence for ur stupidity

...and an eternity of torture in Hellfire for his disobedience!!

Be warned.

Unless you want pain in this life and the next never question a man of God or Holy Scripture!!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by seguun(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2019
If you think God is the bad guy and Lucifer is the good guy but admit he created Lucifer...then you have no choice than to still obey and worship him...It simply means he has power to make real all his threats against rebels (sinners)...unless you have anybody to report him to, if by what you have written you dont, then just fear and obey him till that god Slayer shows up.

But you know whoever can slay any god is God himself, I guess you are back to square one grin
Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by tbibuzz(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2019
TheArranger:

No? If I know someone is gonna rob a bank, I inform the police to make sure nobody's getting hurt. But actually, that's not the point.

The point is, that God appearantly made humans this way. God had absolute power in shaping humans to affirm his ideals, but intentionally made them sinful. He told Adam and Eve to not eat the fruit from the tree, claiming that they would die if they ate from it, but as they were incapable of distinguishing good and evil, he knew that they were eventually gonna eat the fruit any way. Because they didn't know better and had no way of knowing better. Also that warning was a lie (they didn't die, but gained knowledge of good and evil, which is exactly what Satan/the snake told them). You might argue they died eventually, but that's usually not how we use this sentence. Their death was not immediately caused by eating the fruit. Of course them eating the fruit resulted in their death, but that's like pointing a gun to your head and telling you not to eat an apple, killing you when you do and claiming it was suicide. They died, because God banished them from paradise for eating the apple. So if this story is true it is evidence of god breaking two of his own laws (killing people and lying to people). This is not the behaviour of a good being. Yahwe definitely acts like a dick in Genesis 1.

So let's talk about Satan and his role in the story:

Satan didn't break any of the common rules of our societies. He found out that Eve had been lied to by God and did the right thing: telling her that this was untrue and telling her that she would gain knowledge of good and evil, which was the immediate effect of eating the fruit. And that's all Satan did in Genesis 1.

Dude na lack info wey u no get dey worry u .get d full info before u post crap next time
Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by TheArranger(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=tbibuzz post=75216153][/quote]
I have lack of info but you've said nothing to refute either me nor the OP.
Kindly go back to the hole you crawled out of if you have nothing to say to me.
Re: Lucifer Is The Good Guy And God Is A Sociopath by sonmvayina(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
I have a different take on the matter.. What if lucifer is God's consort... I he queen of heaven and the light bearer... Just like life and death good and evil light and darkness...

(1) (Reply)

Fake Or Genuine Christian,which Category Do You Belong To? / Prayer For Destroying Your Destroyer. / Misconception About The Rapture Of The Church And The Second Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.