Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria (3278 Views)

How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / Guys Between Biochemistry And Industrial Chemistry Which One Is Better / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
I know that in life it is the individual ability of someone to succeed at large and be rich tomorrow. What you study may not be what will make you rich in the future.

I have a brother who is in great distress as to whether he should continue with the study of industrial chemistry or transfer to any department. He is currently in 200l and he has a good 100l result of GP 4.58.

Reason why he's in distress is because he didn't apply for industrial chemistry.

Not being in this field of study I can't say much but to seek council from those who are already in the field of Industrial chemistry/chemistry to please help me out on how to advice him.

Also talk more about the career prospect for an industrial chemist in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mix a very potent poison for Buhari come 2019 & we can talk.
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:
Mix a very potent poison for Buhari come 2019 & we can talk.
lol I will ask him to do that.
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by internationalman(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
No hope for anyone in Nigeria, graduates included.
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by BlackDBagba: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Potentials you say?

Mix cream for slay queens undecided
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
BlackDBagba:
Potentials you say?

Mix cream for slay queens undecided
guy be serious. What has their slaying done again
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
internationalman:
No hope for anyone in Nigeria, graduates included.
not sure,
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by BlackDBagba: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Bexlee:
guy be serious. What has their slaying done again
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 18, 2018
please the ogas should come to my aid with good advice to my brother.
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
nothing yet, I'm counting on you guys here on Nl
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bexlee:
please the ogas should come to my aid with good advice to my brother.
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by encryptjay(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can't we be serious for once? I'm talking about the posters above.
Well, tell him to keep up with the good grade.
He shouid develop himself in IT or any field he's interedted in.
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2018
encryptjay:
Can't we be serious for once? I'm talking about the posters above.
Well, tell him to keep up with the good grade.
He shouid develop himself in IT or any field he's interedted in.
okay
Re: What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria by NewAjala(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Bexlee:
I know that in life it is the individual ability of someone to succeed at large and be rich tomorrow. What you study may not be what will make you rich in the future.

I have a brother who is in great distress as to whether he should continue with the study of industrial chemistry or transfer to any department. He is currently in 200l and he has a good 100l result of GP 4.58.

Reason why he's in distress is because he didn't apply for industrial chemistry.

Not being in this field of study I can't say much but to seek council from those who are already in the field of Industrial chemistry/chemistry to please help me out on how to advice him.

Also talk more about the career prospect for an industrial chemist in Nigeria

Honestly there isn't much recently for scientist in Nigeria, the ground is not favorable... If his desire is to be in the medical field and to be a career inclined person, he should do so asap!! Retake jamb and start over! This might seem crazy but it is the best to avoid regrets later in future.

I tell you this because I was in his shoe 6years ago and didn't do this, since after graduation I have always regretted studying ICH..
I currently work but my mind is made up to start over with my first love 'Pharmacy'.

Summary : He should follow his passion and start over if need be. Years after he will be happy he made that decision.

(1) (Reply)

At Last Interswitch Spak Quiz Question Paper 2019 Is Out! / Funny New Names Given To Tinubu On Nairaland / Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.