Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck (3392 Views)

Success In ICAN Exam Is Never By Luck Or Chance / Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / Queen Elizabeth Honours Kenedy Joseph Ekezie, Hauwa Ojeifo, Kenedy Joseph Ekezie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
The King Who Resigned Because of a Woman he Loved and married

Did you know that Queen Elizabeth II would never have become a queen if her uncle who was the former king Edward VIII had not abdicated and resigned in 1936, thus paving the way for her father George VI to become king?

Why did the king resigned?

Well, King Edward VIII loved a woman. It turned out that the woman had divorced two times and she was someone with easy virtues. The marriage of a king to a former hook-up artist was considered scandalous and unacceptable by the British people.

He chose to abdicate after the British government, public, and the Church of England condemned his decision to marry a woman who has a sexual scandal escapade in China and several other places and who was rumored to have become infertile from her many sexual indiscretion.

It was simply unbelievable and unpalatable that a future king-to-be would be getting married to a woman like that. And this caused several protests in London and other places.

With no resolution possible, the king renounced the throne on December 10 1936. The next day, Parliament approved the abdication instrument, and Edward VIII’s reign came to an ignoble end.

At his abdication, he said: “I have found it impossible to carry on the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge the duties of king, as I would wish to do, without the help and support of the woman I love.”

He later became an outcast. And the hook-up artist of a wife later left him when his health deteriorated... When he died, he was not buried in the royal cemetery. He died a lonely man, in absolute penury. What a sad way to die! Our actions have consequences.

By Wikipedia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fear the empire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Men and sex. Men too get addicted to good sex.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have seen a lot of guys who can't go a week without sex. Don't let sex destroy your life. Lol

3 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Zee0007: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
That's why I pitied Harry. Forget love. When you are down to nothing, that's when you will know what existed wasn't love but infatuation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Maybe the olosho done give the King head, man never test such before and he refuse to let go. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Zee0007:
That's why I pitied Harry. Forget love. When you are down to nothing. That's when you will now what existed wasn't love but infatuation.
you're right. He might regret it on the long run.

3 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is a Wikipedia story of the said King before urchins say I posted a fake news

1 Share

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Wilson500: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
This story is for those who give a f**k about the British empire undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Never let a woman's private part destroy your sense of reasoning.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wilson500:
This story is for those who give a f**k about the British empire undecided
this story teaches men not to carry love over family. Most Women will naturally abandon you when things are going bad. Love shouldn't be all you dream about.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by ruggedtimi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
This is a Wikipedia story of the said King before urchins say I posted a fake news
everyone knows this!! Even the title moved to queen elizabeth's lineage by chance after the first son of king Edward vII(son of Queen Victoria) Princess albert victor duke of clarence & avondale died before his father the king, the throne now moved to the second son who happens to be the great grand father of queen elizabeth II

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by HolyMan12: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Zee0007:
That's why I pitied Harry. Forget love. When you are down to nothing, that's when you will know what existed wasn't love but infatuation.
Harry too married a used kpekus.

His half-cast wife is a former divorcee

2 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
this story teaches men not to carry love over family. Women will natural abandon when things are going bad. Love shouldn't be all you dream about.

Same way Eedris Abdulkareem's wife left when he had kidney failure?

1 Like

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
HolyMan12:

Harry too married a used kpekus.

His half-cast wife is a former divorcee
reason they chased him out of the country. Lol

4 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Amb1045(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

Same way Eedris Abdulkareem's wife left when he had kidney failure?
lol shift abeg. Una hate truth.

1 Like

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Mercury12(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol. Fight go soon start cheesy
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by danielistics(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
What a stupid simp that man is.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by jeromestarks: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
The King Who Resigned Because of a Woman he Loved and married

Did you know that Queen Elizabeth II would never have become a queen if her uncle who was the former king Edward VIII had not abdicated and resigned in 1936, thus paving the way for her father George VI to become king?

Why did the king resigned?

Well, King Edward VIII loved a woman. It turned out that the woman had divorced two times and she was someone with easy virtues. The marriage of a king to a former hook-up artist was considered scandalous and unacceptable by the British people.

He chose to abdicate after the British government, public, and the Church of England condemned his decision to marry a woman who has a sexual scandal escapade in China and several other places and who was rumored to have become infertile from her many sexual indiscretion.

It was simply unbelievable and unpalatable that a future king-to-be would be getting married to a woman like that. And this caused several protests in London and other places.

With no resolution possible, the king renounced the throne on December 10 1936. The next day, Parliament approved the abdication instrument, and Edward VIII’s reign came to an ignoble end.

At his abdication, he said: “I have found it impossible to carry on the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge the duties of king, as I would wish to do, without the help and support of the woman I love.”

He later became an outcast. And the hook-up artist of a wife later left him when his health deteriorated... When he died, he was not buried in the royal cemetery. He died a lonely man, in absolute penury. What a sad way to die! Our actions have consequences.

By Wikipedia
They royal family knew that marrying a woman you didn't disvirgin is a sure way to misfortune!
They knew that once a woman has slept with another man before you marry her, you're liable to train bastards. This is why the royal families marry VIRGINS!
You shouldn't be foolish enough to marry a woman you did not disvirgin. If you do, your blood line is cursed forever!
See Game of Thrones. With their promiscuous life, when they want a heir, they go for virgins.

Men, sleep with any girl you can bed but when it is time for you to start a family, take the pains to find a virgin!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by jeromestarks: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mercury12:
Lol. Fight go soon start cheesy
Don't be stupid.
They're are not as foolish as Africans.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by jeromestarks: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
#nlfpmod
Please we need this on front page.
Thanks.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Mercury12(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Don't be stupid.
They're are not as foolish as Africans.
Give that advice to yourself because I wasn't referring to the British. But people on this thread.
Some u lots just talk like y'all don't have home training

5 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by klonboi: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
wow! So this was how the serpent meandered her way into the world?

Too much love of p*say is very dangerous!
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Basiljoe: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
This story is not true as depicted by the unfortunate O.P

He didn't become an outcast, he was a notable socialite living between Europe, and U.S.A . Wallis didn't leave him, she died in 1986 few years after his death. He was buried in the royal cemetery along with Wallis.

He probably lived a better life than the useless O.P. What the fu.c.k is "our actions have consequences"? That's an appeal to stupidity and emotionalism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallis_Simpson

4 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Landmack: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Harry!

Honestly, I always pity Harry anytime I see his media photos,he always look kind of lonely,unwanted and innocent;times I wished Lady Dee was still alive..and I just hope Meghan doesn’t hit him bad.

William must by every means so to his kid brother’s happiness no matter what...this is where d true family bond lies

1 Like

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by crestedaguiyi: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Really
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Baronthecelebri: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
And that's the foot steps Harry is following, Simpson is very bad. Thank God for be ubunja and the redpill.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by BeanmanX(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
That king Edwards was an olden days simp,,,,when I read his story I felt so much pity for him,,he lost his throne and also the LovePeddler of a woman he was fighting for left him...what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by siofra(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
ABOLISH THE BRITISH MONARCHY!!! angry
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by OldNairalander(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
The secret is to know when to abandon a kpekus.
The moment I discovered my gal's middle is getting too sweet, I activate my red pill code and end the situationship.
If you continue at that point and get too addicted to the sweet middle, sorry, you're gone.

3 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by BigYash: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
The part I loved,when I read through, was when the woman left him. grin And some of my gender go still dey blive,when woman wen no be your mother say she loves you. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Teacher Narrated His Experience Teaching In the classroom the UK / Hallmark Secondary School Ondo Scoops Cowbell Mathematics Competition 2015(PICS) / What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.