Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP (2570 Views)

Killings: Buhari Tells Benue Leaders To Restrain Their People / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ogbonnajose(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
The IG of Police went to Benue after the killings by Fulani herdsmen and got the tongue lashing of his life during the stakeholders meeting in Makurdi.

This update contains some really important and savage quotes from the Benue stakeholders.

Enjoy

Rev. Father Solomon Mfa

“First I want to appreciate the president for sending you to Benue. I have been a priest in the most affected local government for 13 years, I have also been severally attacked myself. The president has made several intelligent appointments but who are those heading the security agencies? (The Fulanis). When Yusuf Buhari, son to our president had an accident, our president was devastated, here in Benue our ‘Yusufs’ have been slaughtered.”

“I am not talking 2019, we have to be alive to be there. Mr IG, Beg Mr President, he is the president of every Nigerian, not just the president of the Fulanis.”

Kwaghnum Terrence

“IGP, your presence in Benue is an insult to our sensibilities. Your DIG operations told us on Television that the terrain is complex to you, are you now coming to clear the terrain?

We have this crisis because you refused to adhere to the global terrorism index, which rates Fulani herdsmen as the 4th deadliest terror group in the world. We need the military presence here in Benue State because this is a genocide.

The president was in Zamfara when the herdsmen attacked the state, he constituted a military taskforce to protect the north west. We are not in a communal war with anybody like u said unless we are fighting with your village. We in Benue need ranching as the only way forward. And the herdsmen must be declared a terrorist organisation, and the leadership of Miyetti Allah must be arrested.

If the elders can not tell you the truth, the youths will tell you the truth. What we need in Benue is the presence of he army. The government is refusing to tag this people as a terrorist group, the Fulani herdsmen are the fourth most deadly group in the world, your presence here is an insult from Mr President.

I also want you to know that Audu Ogbe at 74, is not representing us but his family.“

Prof James Ayatse, Tor Tiv

“I want to welcome you to our state. On the controversy about your stop over at Nasarawa, I want to believe that your stop over was to commune with the Tiv people over there. It is not about the law, It is about an agenda. There was no law when we were attacked in the past”

“We are promising to cooperate with you, we will however wait to see your modus operandi. It’s not difficult to detect a genuine project. Be informed that in our silence we also have a God that can rise up and defend us.”

Prof Daniel Saror

“I have been to those affected areas, these people are not looking for grass to feed their cattle, their mandate is to kill and take over. If they were looking for grass they won’t carry arms with Islamic inscriptions on them.

Sir don’t let us be fooled into thinking that you are here to protect us, the federal government should also join us in creating ranches all over Nigeria. Colonies and grazing reserves won’t work. Creation of grazing reserve is an evil plan. How do we sleep with people carrying sophisticated arms? Ranching is the only way out for us. Sir, the president sent you to Benue and you couldn’t drive straight, you had to stop over at Nasarawa state? Why? We have lost confidence in your ability to protect us.“

Chief Mrs. Apedzan

“Fulanis are more than IPOB, they are more than Boko Haram. The Federal government sent operation crocodile in the east to flush out Biafra agitators, please send us at least operation lizard sir.”

Justice Utsaha

“Just yesterday, my village was attacked, my house was burnt down. Permit me to speak on the word integrity.

When you were to be appointed, so many senior ranking officers were sacked on the belief that you have integrity, do we believe on this or we should say all that glitters is not gold? We voted overwhelmingly for Mr President, is he saying all that glitters is not gold?

Is it an offence that we have refused to hit back?

Tell Mr President that his integrity is in question. Inform Mr President that by 2019 we are going to vote against him overwhelmingly.“

Chief Adanyi

I want to start by asking this question, is the Governor of Nasarawa state a friend or a foe? Nasarawa state has become a camping ground for our enemies, Commissioner of Police Nasarawa state, what have you been doing?

IGP sir, are you here to ridicule us, if not you must arrest all the culprits before you leave.

Even yesterday, the leader of Miyetti Allah said on the television that our anti grazing law in Benue is impracticable.

Now that you are here, go to these affected areas and see things for yourself.

Last year when Agatu was affected and the Fulanis ran to Nasarawa state, the Benue state assembly member from Agatu reported to your office, (then you were Commissioner from Nasarawa state.) You said until you received information from the headquarters, today you are in the headquarters. IGP, in clear terms, you are not doing enough.

Josephine Habba

“Sir, if the Nigerian Police can not protect us, we will exercise our constitutional right by defending ourselves. Tell Mr President that since he can not come to Benue to sympathize with us, he should forget the idea of coming here for campaigns by 2019”

Governor Samuel Ortom

“You have confirmed that you saw my letters, warning of the threats from herdsmen, but said you have not seen those of the speaker.

I advice you, overhaul your secretariat.”

Credit: The Scoop

3 Likes

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by fairprincekenzy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Definitely FP material, I wonder what this country is turning into. Lives are meant to be sacrosanct and be treated with utmost dignity, equality and respect. I pity for that IGP oo, hell eventually become the scapegoat of this entirely ugly situation. Mtsheeeeww

4 Likes

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by fairprincekenzy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Definitely FP material, I wonder what this country is turning into. Lives are meant to be sacrosanct and be treated with utmost dignity, equality and respect. I pity for that IGP oo, he'll eventually become the scapegoat of this entirely ugly situation. Mtsheeeeww

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by GoldCircle: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
They should all cover their heads in shame! Savage questions my foot! Who savage questions help? They are slaughtering their people with reckless abandon and they are asking IGP savage questions.

Resort to self help Benue! The FG and police are helpless.

6 Likes

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by SalamRushdie: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sad reality...Good Morning Benue

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by magoo10(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2018

“I have been to those affected areas, these people are not looking for grass to feed their cattle, their mandate is to kill and take over. If they were looking for grass they won’t carry arms with Islamic inscriptions on them.

Fulani herdsmen are terrorist with islamization agenda

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ogbonnajose(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
It's ok to suggest "self help", but remember that those in authority currently only understand self help to mean "war".....Benue people are not asking for war I suppose!

GoldCircle:
They should all cover their heads in shame! Savage questions my foot! Who savage questions help? They are slaughtering their people with reckless abandon and they are asking IGP savage questions.

Resort to self help Benue! The FG and police are helpless.

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by DrToche: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
weak benues that's all I have to say
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ipodstinks: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ArodeTsolaye: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
I don't pity zoogerians they are all bloody animals. Dogs and baboons as their daura lord and master called them.
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Sirjamo: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
All this kiriyos, everyday they will be shouting Islamization, them take that word swear for you people ni?
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by XTLikeNat777: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
This got me rolling..... "Chief Mrs. Apedzan

“Fulanis are more than IPOB, they are more than Boko Haram. The Federal government sent operation crocodile in the east to flush out Biafra agitators, please send us at least operation lizard sir.”"

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by igbeke: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
We warned you before election in 2015, but you all claimed Bubu is now a changed man.
We warned you of their Islamic agenda they want to force down your throat, but some of you shouted us down saying Bubu will be the the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Middlebelters had another opportunity to support Nnamdi Kanu so as to negotiate their own freedom or at least a fair country where we all could proudly call our own, but they threw it to the swines yet again. Even our brothers in the west and east didn't help the matter with the stupidity in the name of feud they foolishly dispay everyday online.

Now the die is cast ! They are out for you, your lands and every means of your livelihood. How do you stop them ? Don't forget they are the heads all security agency in the country.

We are all clamouring for cattle ranches in order to bring about lasting peace and harmony, but they are bent on having your farmlands for their dubious cattle colonies.

The option now is to take up arms and be prepared to die while defending yourselves

Or you embrace the hard way, the only way:
À call for breakup.

Any of the options is as suicidal.

BTW, where is that boy, oladeebo or what is he called ; that kept on opening thread after thread concerning IPOB ?

Suddenly, he is no more. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
ogbonnajose:
It's ok to suggest "self help", but remember that those in authority currently only understand self help to mean "war".....Benue people are not asking for war I suppose!

war or death choose one
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by annnikky(f): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2018
The IGP will only listen nd then tell his master wat he want to hear. Are the Fulani's not the chief security in Nigeria so tell me how possible it is that they'll arrest the miyatti allah undecided abeg leave matter for matayas..

According to Chief Mrs. Apedzan they sent operation crocodile in the east, so bubu should please send them at least operation lizard, it'll really go a long way for them grin

2 Likes

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2018
"Please send us at least operation lizard..."

I wanted to laugh to that but my anger suppressed it. Buhari is a costly mistake that even after corrected, the damages will be felt by the unborn.

6 Likes

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ogbonnajose(m): 12:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Is there any difference between the two? Educate me please.

MIKOLOWISKA:
war or death choose one
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by 1shortblackboy: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Like d.woman said if it was IPOB now Mr president for don send crocodile or hippopotermus smile but this one even lizard sef e no send. Lord have mercy on d people of d middlebelt

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ogbonnajose(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2018
To have asked for at least a lizard dance is an indication that there has been no effort at all as a preventive or ameliorative response to the massacre

1shortblackboy:
Like d.woman said if it was IPOB now Mr president for don send crocodile or hippopotermus smile but this one even lizard sef e no send. Lord have mercy on d people of d middlebelt
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by 989900: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Fulanis are more than IPOB, they are more than Boko Haram. The Federal government sent operation crocodile in the east to flush out Biafra agitators, please send us at least operation lizard sir.”

Buhari, shame on you.
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by buchilino(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018
OPERATION LIZARD LOL, DATS A GOOD ONE
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Adekdammy: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Shall we now say technically, Boko haram= fulani herdsmen.
How come Aljazeera is not talking about this ethnic cleansing going on in benue but are quick to talk about the rohingya Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Adekdammy: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
I don't pity zoogerians they are all bloody animals. Dogs and baboons as their daura lord and master called them.

Calling your country a zoo also makes you an animal, we need to grow up and see beyond ethnicity or religion to fight our common enemy which is the govt in power via our pvc.

Don't bother to reply me, it's just an advice and you are at liberty to take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ogbonnajose(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Have you ever asked yourself why all the animals in the zoo are not always kept together, but each specie in its on corner?

Adekdammy:

Calling your country a zoo also makes you an animal, we need to grow up and see beyond ethnicity or religion to fight our common enemy which is the govt in power via our pvc.

Don't bother to reply me, it's just an advice and you are at liberty to take it or leave it.
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by ArodeTsolaye: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Adekdammy:
[s]

Don't bother to reply me, it's just an advice and you are at liberty to take it or leave it.[/s]

GTFOH!

You agreed that you are an animal the day you voted the fulani imbec..ile who called you 'dogs and baboons'. I am not your zoogerian compatriot.

2 Likes

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Turantula(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Adekdammy:

Afonja Prefect
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Built2last: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Nuisance begets nuisance – Kukah
January 17, 2018
Anyone who thinks the Biafra agitation is a nuisance and irritating should know that it is not the collective aspiration of all Igbos but especially that no one has the monopoly of nusinace. Nuisance begets nuisance. When you stay with potash loaders you too will share in their dusty hair. It is in this country that the same standards are not held against all. Some can get away with anything but others cannot get away with something. I shudder at those who blame the agitators for agitating. Everyone knows what is good for them. If you don’t know what is good for you then shut up and don’t obstruct those who know what is good for them. If I have my way I will cease to be a Nigerian because there is no sense of nationhood. Those who have leverage over others use it to oppress them. Otherwise how can you explain the audacious impunity of a certain section of this country. They can intimidate everybody even a sitting president and get away with it. When GEJ was president he was literally harassed by this same people until they sent him packing and we thought they will be appeased. But a las we were mistaken!
Now how do I love a country where a murderous terrorist group like the herdsmen acclaimed even internationally as deadly is being openly defended by a govt. that wants my loyalty. Do you know as I make this comment, a first class Chief of Bokkos LGA in plateau state was murdered by a certain group of Fulanis almost a year now and no one has been arrested not to talk of prosecution; there are many villagers in my parish who cannot go to farm again except to farm their backyard because their farms have been forcefully annexed by their Fulani murderers; that in Bokkos a wife and a daughter can be taken away right before her husband or father and be repeatedly raped then released at the convenience of the barbaric Fulani tribesmen and no one dares talk; police will advise you to go and settle the matter through dialogue? I want independence from a country where terrorists are embraced and agitators are terrorized.
At the slightest excitement Hausa or Fulani man can kill you and get away with it; it has happened and continues to happen but when you gear up to defend yourself because security will not, then you are caught by the same security who will lecture you on how to be peaceful and law abiding. This country will end unless there is justice for all. Rubbish! I hate the lie that Nigeria is. Let’s say the truth and die but it is what will set us free. Nigeria is negotiable to me the oppressed even if it’s not to the oppressor and that is normal.
“The only right Nigerians concede to you is the right to agree with them” –
Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah.
Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/nuisance-begets-nuisance-kukah/
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )

1 Like

Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
OPEN GRAZING FROM THE BIBLICAL POINT OF VIEW.

Exo 22:5 "If a man grazes his livestock in a field or vineyard and lets them stray and they graze in another man's field, he must make restitution from the best of his own field or vineyard.
PLEASE SHARE AFTER READING. LET THE WORLD KNOW GOD'S PERSPECTIVE ON THIS MATTER.
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by freeze001(f): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Adekdammy:

If you understand the meaning of the literary device called a metaphor, you will not be all hot and bothered over the use of the word 'zoo'.
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by fearNORTH: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought they said they are warriors

Why begging for your lives to be spared cheesy cheesy
Re: Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP by Adekdammy: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
freeze001:

If you understand the meaning of the literary device called a metaphor, you will not be all hot and bothered over the use of the word 'zoo'.

Really, So calling X a goat is also a metaphor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Kind Of Substances She Vomited That Shock Everybody. / Meet The Ex- WAEC Registrar That "Issued" Buhari WAEC Certificate In The 1960s / More Pictures Of Crowd That Came For PDP Presidential Campaign Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.