Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Be A Better Student (actualising Your Academical Goals). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Be A Better Student (actualising Your Academical Goals). (433 Views)

Four Ways Vioedu Can Help You Create A Better Student Experience / UNIZIK Via Facebook Welcome Marlians To New Academical Session / What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Better Student (actualising Your Academical Goals). by Gbethel: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
You don't have to be a nerd to be successful in school, all you need is Hard work, focus and courage to make that shift that will place you at the top of your class or department.

Being the smart kid is the dream of almost all students but how many students are ready to pay the price? Academicals success is attainable if you are devoted in making it happen, a simple change in mindset can make it happen for anyone, You can start by looking at the mirror and telling yourself "I can", above all you have to engage in working in other to see your proclamation in reality. Its okay if the rate at which you accumulate is very low, its okay if your learning frequency is not stable, but these keys am about sharing with you will help you in making a positive change in your academics, to actualise your academicals goals, you have to be.

ZEALOUS
To be a better student:
You have to be tasty for success.
You have to crave for a change.
You have to be passionate about being what you want to be.

Nonchalant attitude toward school works will not benefit you in any way. Your zealous attitude is the fuel that will push you in making the right choices toward been a successful student.

HARD WORK
This is a very important aspect of being successful academically, lazy students are never academically successful, only those who put in work turns out to be the best. Hard work entails Keeping your notes to date, studying, Making research, Listening in class, Joining your study buddies to work on being best students etc.

Keeping your notes to date
Most students find these very tiring but with no doubt this is one of the attributes of a responsible and well to do students. Your school notes are one of the resources that helps you in being a better student and the reason is not far-fetched, your notes are one of the fastest and convenient materials you can always go back to for studying. Your notes a majorly materials made by your teacher to make learning easier for you mostly because, going by the textbook may turn out confusing but your subject teacher has gone out of their way to simplify this material for your benefit and the worst thing you can do to your self is not taking advantage of these resources when they are available.

Studying
With an updated note, you always have a simplified material to study with. Going through all you have studied in class is a great way of expanding your knowledge, in doing this you have to find a suitable time, a specific duration and create a study timetable.

Different students have what works best for them, you have to find your comfort zone in studying. Personally, I enjoy reading at day, even if I am in the middle of a market I cant get distracted but the longest I can study is for 2hrs anything outside this duration will be a waste of time because I won't be able to comprehend.
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2018/01/how-to-be-better-student-actualising.html

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Gov. Bello Directs State Uni. To Elect His Candidates In SUG Elections / S / What You Need To Know About Your JAMB CAPS Admission Status Checking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.