Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit (1507 Views)

Dell Optiplex 9020 System Unit And 19inches Dell Monitor. / I Can Supply You Clean Tokunbo Monitors, CPU, Keyboards, Printers At Cheap Price / Smart USA Used Monitors For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Asebaba1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
How can I connect multiple monitors to one system unit? Ccontact needed please.
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by vertueptime: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Asebaba1:

Do u know anything called googling? Abi its only nairalanding u sabi
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Donald3d(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Asebaba1:
Do you need someone to do it for you or you need to know how to do it ?
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Asebaba1(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Donald3d:
Do you need someone to do it for you or you need to know how to do it ?
I need someone to do it, please anyone that can do it should mail me through vjagbanu@gmail.com so that we can exchange number and discuss
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Asebaba1(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2018
vertueptime:

Do u know anything called googling? Abi its only nairalanding u sabi
Na only nairaland I sabi o, I beg if you kknow any other thing in life try let me know.

1 Like

Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by vertueptime: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Asebaba1:

Na only nairaland I sabi o, I beg if you kknow any other thing in life try let me know.

Lol my brother u are beyond redemption, but all the best nairalanders will assist you even to earn a phd
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Asebaba1(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol my brother u are beyond redemption, but all the best nairalanders will assist you even to earn a phd

Thank you but I don't need phd twice
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Toluowo: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Asebaba1:

Where are you based?
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by mice(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
What is your PC spec, try to get a kvm meaning keyboard, video and mouse.
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Asebaba1(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2018
mice:
What is your PC spec, try to get a kvm meaning keyboard, video and mouse.

Information very useful bro, please I will still appreciate if I can know the system unit spec that can be used, I have the monitors already and where I can get the kvm
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Asebaba1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Toluowo:

Where are you based?
Kaduna
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Toluowo: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Asebaba1:

Kaduna

OK. I should be in Kaduna tomorrow morning. How do I reach you?
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by Gbengageorge: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
All you need is a hdmi splitter or vga splitter(buy at Ikeja) depending on the output on your laptop, and then set your display to extend. google that if you need more info. If you still need more info (not free) mail me at foageorge@gmail.com
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by mice(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08027891008
Re: Connect 4 Monitors To One System Unit by kayzat: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please I want to know if dell monitor 2001fp is just an ordinary monitor or it can work as a monitor TV. I want to connect it to my decoder

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Wireless Router And Hw Much Is It. / Are You Experience MTN Mobile Broadband Connection Issues / Mint Like New Gaming HP Envy M6 For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.