Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria (627 Views)

Osun Rerun: How Buhari Sent Fayemi Back To Nigeria To Meet Omisore Ahead Of Elec / (The Igodomigodo War) why usman Dan fodio didn't Islamised Nigeria / Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by rusep: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Festus Keyamo writes...

"Buhari as a Military Head of State with a Muslim Vice when he ruled by decree didn't Islamize Nigeria, it's now that such decision must get the nod of our legislators at both state and federal levels that some Nigerians including the so called educated people are believing.

Like I've always said, the bane to Nigeria's development in our generation may not be corruption but gullibility. It's a time bomb waiting to explode.

We Christians are always jittering. Always feeling inferior to people of other faiths. When will Muslim accuse us of Christianizing Nigeria? When? In the current democratic dispensation, out of 18 years, we have had Christian Presidents for 14 years. Obasanjo did 8 years while Jonathan 6 years. When did Muslim accused anybody of wanting to Christianize Nigeria?"

N.B: Some of us will continue to say the truth no matter the foretold consequences. I am a Christian and I have told you that Daniel served under Nebucchadnazzar, an idol worshipper. He was actually the Chairman of the Babylonian Governors' Forum. Joseph served under Pharao who didn't believe in Joseph's Jehovah. Joseph was the Prime Minister. Read your Bible.

Put a stop to your self imposed hypocrisy and move on with your life. God did not make a mistake by bringing us together in the same country. All we need is mutual trust and respect.
Muhammadu Buhari is the man God has appointed to be the president now, cooperate with him and pray for his success- our success-your success.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by wakaman: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
My advice to you" literacize " yourself to stop buhari from your so called Islamization.

Olodo yanmiri!
Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by Iamzik: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
rusep:
Festus Keyamo writes...

"Buhari as a Military Head of State with a Muslim Vice when he ruled by decree didn't Islamize Nigeria, it's now that such decision must get the nod of our legislators at both state and federal levels that some Nigerians including the so called educated people are believing.

Like I've always said, the bane to Nigeria's development in our generation may not be corruption but gullibility. It's a time bomb waiting to explode.

We Christians are always jittering. Always feeling inferior to people of other faiths. When will Muslim accuse us of Christianizing Nigeria? When? In the current democratic dispensation, out of 18 years, we have had Christian Presidents for 14 years. Obasanjo did 8 years while Jonathan 6 years. When did Muslim accused anybody of wanting to Christianize Nigeria?"

N.B: Some of us will continue to say the truth no matter the foretold consequences. I am a Christian and I have told you that Daniel served under Nebucchadnazzar, an idol worshipper. He was actually the Chairman of the Babylonian Governors' Forum. Joseph served under Pharao who didn't believe in Joseph's Jehovah. Joseph was the Prime Minister. Read your Bible.

Put a stop to your self imposed hypocrisy and move on with your life. God did not make a mistake by bringing us together in the same country. All we need is mutual trust and respect.
Muhammadu Buhari is the man God has appointed to be the president now, cooperate with him and pray for his success- our success-your success.

[b]Don't be simple minded bro.

If you think you understand Nigeria as summarized up there then you are on a very long thing! It's always impossible until you wake up one day and discover to your shame that it is.

The bolded is a stranger in Nigeria so what's that your brilliant idea again? Do you want me to trust and respect someone who just slaughtered my relative?

Why are we not hearing about herdsmen killing in any Muslim northern states? OR are there no herdsmen there?

The handwriting is on the wall but gullible christans like you are always too blind to see.

Did obasanjo or Jonathan appointed all service chiefs and head of security agencies from their tribe alone. Did they condone and encourage killing by their tribes men? Did they ask you to surrender your land for their tribesmen ?

Don't be a zombie. It's not as simple as you think. The killings is deliberate tactic to advance their cause.
Create a problem then quickly suggest a solution that will advance your own cause.

If you continue to think this way, your unborn children may not be able to publicly call themselves Christians like you just did up there cos they will be religious slaves.

Let he that has a sound mind think on these things. [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by flatheads: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
from ur write up,one can deduce u don't know much about the happening in nigeria or ur a hypocrite..do u know the atrocities and killings these fulani herdsmen have been comitting in my home state lln zamfara!?!,a Muslim state,to the extend our governor was.requesting for a military base,just do a simple google search bcuz u might think I'm exaggerating

these killing have nothing to do with religion our tribe bcuz it has been going on since obasanjo's time,but the only reason it's over elaborate now,it's bcuz the president happens to be the president
Iamzik:

[b]Don't be simple minded bro.

If you think you understand Nigeria as summarized up there then you are on a very long thing! It's always impossible until you wake up one day and discover to your shame that it is.

The bolded is a stranger in Nigeria so what's that your brilliant idea again? Do you want me to trust and respect someone who just slaughtered my relative?

Why are we not hearing about herdsmen killing in any Muslim northern states? OR are there no herdsmen there?

The handwriting is on the wall but gullible christans like you are always too blind to see.

Did obasanjo or Jonathan appointed all service chiefs and head of security agencies from their tribe alone. Did they condone and encourage killing by their tribes men? Did they ask you to surrender your land for their tribesmen ?

Don't be a zombie. It's not as simple as you think. The killings is deliberate tactic to advance their cause.
Create a problem then quickly suggest a solution that will advance your own cause.

If you continue to think this way, your unborn children may not be able to publicly call themselves Christians like you just did up there cos they will be religious slaves.

Let he that has a sound mind think on these things. [/b]
Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by limeta(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Some of them sef they pretend yo be christians
Some christian convert i mean economic muslim
trying hard to play down the treat
Op we get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by ifex370(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm.... Nigerians de vex oo
Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by Knarfoza: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
rusep:
Festus Keyamo writes...

some folks are very naive
Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by Knarfoza: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
rusep:
Festus Keyamo writes...

some folks are very naive, so are you
Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by porka: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
This Sokoto Gudali again?
Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Who is a christian?
Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by Iamzik: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
from ur write up,one can deduce u don't know much about the happening in nigeria or ur a hypocrite..do u know the atrocities and killings these fulani herdsmen have been comitting in my home state lln zamfara!?!,a Muslim state,to the extend our governor was.requesting for a military base,just do a simple google search bcuz u might think I'm exaggerating

these killing have nothing to do with religion our tribe bcuz it has been going on since obasanjo's time,but the only reason it's over elaborate now,it's bcuz the president happens to be the president

If they are truly killing Muslims in Zamfara state then we don't need to ask google to know.

How many time did you search google before getting to know about the killings in venue, Taraba, nasarawa?

They are your kith and kin. How is it our fault that you kept quiet?

I lived all my life in core northern states and I've not seen or heard Fulani herdsmen attack a Hausa Muslim settlement. They always go for the Christians. Eg southern Kaduna.

Waiting for you to prove me wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Will Islamised Nigeria by porka: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:

So it is not 800 people killed during Jonathan's time again, it's now been extended to Obasanjo's time ehn?

Did Obasanjo "beg" Nigerians to live "peacefully" with those who are massacring them?

Did Obasanjo say it is other Nigerians that are fighting Fulani, even when it is the Fulani cattle rearers that are slaughtering Nigerians?

Was Obasanjo the Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria who are openly challenging state governments' laws and giving them conditions for cessation of the massacre?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Must Intervene In Ajimobi-shittu Feud, Says Kalu / Photos Of President Buhari At African Union Peace Meeting In Ethopia / Fayose Knocks Police For Calling Ortom A Drowning Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.