Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen (1453 Views)

Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu Calls For Closure Of Some Government Parastatals / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by DemonInSiege: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAdepL75uM4&sns=tw

When Nnamdi Kalu was around, the Fulani herdsmen totally stopped killings across Nigeria and Northern leaders were negotiating restructuring

Where is Seyi Law who called for arrest of Nnamdi Kalu and his BSS?

He can't speak against the real killers

2 Likes

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by Captleverage: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes afonjas speak up
Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by wecan: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a great prophet

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by laudate: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
DemonInSiege:
When Nnamdi Kalu was around, the Fulani herdsmen totally stopped killings across Nigeria and Northern leaders were negotiating restructuring

Where is Seyi Law who called for arrest of Nnamdi Kalu and his BSS?

He can't speak against the real killers
Una sabi lie, o!! shocked
Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by DemonInSiege: 12:19am On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Una sabi lie, o!! shocked

Where is the lie?
Why are you people killing Christians in Middle belt Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by zendy: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2018
One of the best interviews Nnamdi Kanu granted before operation dance. I have to say that he was very forthright and gave highly intelligent answers. He even answered the question about soliciting arms in America which was all about defence against herdsmen attack.

Kanu is a highly intelligent man. He knows that Nigeria does not work.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by laudate: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2018
DemonInSiege:
Where is the lie?
Why are you people killing Christians in Middle belt Nigeria?

Can you see why I said you can lie? I am a full fledged Christian. And you do not even know where I come from. KANU called for arms to be used against the Nigerian state, and even verbally attacked other ethnic groups. Go and check!
Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by annnikky(f): 12:29am On Jan 18, 2018
The dullard knew that NK was really a pain in the ass for him thats y he wanted to eliminate him so that nobody will remind him of his atrocities in Nigeria buh God is watching him undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by DemonInSiege: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Can you see why I said you can lie? I am a full fledged Christian. And you do not even know where I come from. KANU called for arms yo be used against the Nigerian state, and even verbally attacked other ethnic groups. Go and check!

I can claim here that I'm a Muslim or from Taraba, whatch the video again and tell my where he lied?

Why are you people/Fulani jihadists killing Christians in the Middle Belt, why hasn't Buhari taken any step on this but quick to tag IPOB terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by laudate: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2018
DemonInSiege:
I can claim here that I'm a Muslim or from Taraba, whatch the video again and tell my where he lied?

Why are you people/Fulani jihadists killing Christians in the Middle Belt, why hasn't Buhari taken any step on this but quick to tag IPOB terrorist?
Oh, you didn't listen to Radio Biafra? What Kanu said, how he said it and to whom.... is freely available on the internet. Or do you think Google develops selective amnesia like you do? There are different videos of KANU online. Watch all of them before jumping to any conclusion.

Secondly, you are free to claim that you are a Muslim online. Me, I can never deny my religion. I am a Christian and will remain one, for ever. As for Buhari, ask him why he has not done anything against the herdsmen...or don't you know his address again?
Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by IPOBrep: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Can you see why I said you can lie? I am a full fledged Christian. And you do not even know where I come from. KANU called for arms to be used against the Nigerian state, and even verbally attacked other ethnic groups. Go and check!

so you need to be reminded that the fulani herdsmen is the Nigeria state.

who is giving them guns
who is refusing to arrest them
who arrests anybody that takes up arm against them
who among the key service chiefs is not a fulani

you must be a toddler in the scheme of things in NIgeria
Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by laudate: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2018
IPOBrep:
so you need to be reminded that the fulani herdsmen is the Nigeria state.

who is giving them guns
who is refusing to arrest them
who arrests anybody that takes up arm against them
who among the key service chiefs is not a fulani

you must be a toddler in the scheme of things in NIgeria
Chimo!! Your lies are increasing by the minute....where did KANU say that the Fulani are the Nigerian state? So no other ethnic group has its members within the present govt structure?

Direct your questions to members of the govt and the security agencies. Does my user name look like the address of their headquarters?

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by OneCorner: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Everything was normal when kanu was around because they all fear him

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2018
zendy:
One of the best interviews Nnamdi Kanu granted before operation dance. I have to say that he was very forthright and gave highly intelligent answers. He even answered the question about soliciting arms in America which was all about defence against herdsmen attack.

Kanu is a highly intelligent man. He knows that Nigeria does not work.

Now you know
Re: Nnadi Kalu Calls For Arm Was To Fight Against Fulani Herdsmen by Sirheny007(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Unfortunately Nnamdi Kalu went a bit overboard in some of his dealings.. He became overly enthusiastic and it ruined him in the end.

In him we lost an intellectual; here was a reformed man who had reformed ideas. A man who possessed great knowledge on how best the country would thrive and for what?

And for what? Because he was like the nza bird who ate his fill and proceeded to challenge his chi to a wrestling contest.

Pity.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Protested Alone In Australia Delivers A Strong Message (video) / PATHETIC See The 28 People Killed In Kanu House During Python Dance / 6 Reasons Why Voting For Atiku Will Be A Big Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.