Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Photos:terrible Accident In Umuahia Abia State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos:terrible Accident In Umuahia Abia State (1105 Views)

Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Heavy Rain Causes Terrible Accident In Ebonyi,many Dead,others Injured(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:terrible Accident In Umuahia Abia State by Jowanonline(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2018
TERRIBLE
My ugly experience in umuahia the Abia state capital this afternoon.
I went to umuahia today to visit a friend from isinweke on my arrival to Okigwe park where they are loading isinweke Orieagu bus. Popularly known as mission hill umuahia, a Keke rider whose keke spoilt was assisted by his fellow keke rider with rope to draw his keke to mechanic work shop.
But the victim ran out of luck when the rope of the keke that is drawing his own keke cut off, immediately his own keke started moving backwards. The keke rider was trying to rescue himself from injury he jumped out of his keke and ended up under Dangote's trailer that was loaded with Cement. And he died instantly.
May his soul and the souls of faithful departed through the mercy of God RIP Amen.

Source:http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/photosterrible-accident-in-umuahia-abia.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Photos:terrible Accident In Umuahia Abia State by MetroBaba1(m): 4:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Choi

Re: Photos:terrible Accident In Umuahia Abia State by brightahia(m): 5:15am On Jan 18, 2018
none of us shall experience such horrific way to die IJN meanwhile, RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

How Can Extend My Stay In Ireland / PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked / Columbia College- Canada: Tuition And Fee, Admission Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.