Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Unbelievable: “I Took Abortion Pills, But I Didn’t Bleed” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable: “I Took Abortion Pills, But I Didn’t Bleed” (988 Views)

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: “I Took Abortion Pills, But I Didn’t Bleed” by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:57am On Jan 18, 2018
I don’t care about the judgement right now.
Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.

On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood.

What could be the problem?

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/unbelievable-i-took-abortion-pills-but.html?m=1
Re: Unbelievable: “I Took Abortion Pills, But I Didn’t Bleed” by gabinogem(m): 2:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Lol...maybe u are turning into a robot. cheesy

Give it a little time, I believe u will see the blood u are looking for...btw, have u done this before??
Re: Unbelievable: “I Took Abortion Pills, But I Didn’t Bleed” by milliman(m): 3:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Wapnetrealmcom:
I don’t care about the judgement right now.
Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.

On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood.

What could be the problem?

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/unbelievable-i-took-abortion-pills-but.html?m=1

Clap for yourself you just broke a guinness world record... Fool

Re: Unbelievable: “I Took Abortion Pills, But I Didn’t Bleed” by taiyesoul(f): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2018
No worry.Expect a fibroid aftermath.

(1) (Reply)

Unmasked: FCMB Officials Accused Of Stealing N40.5million Depositors Money / Woman Who Killed Her Husband To Die By Hanging / Finally Pastor Destroys “juju” That Ties Destiny & Kills People Like Fly In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.