Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit (23501 Views)

I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect / I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic / Court Plays Video Of Evans' Confession To Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Biodun556(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2021
I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—Bandit

By John Steven

The suspects and their gang members at large reportedly invaded Kunwarke Clinic and Maternity in Lafia, Nasarawa State, sometime in November 2020 and abducted two patients and a nurse.

Two suspected bandits, Abdullahi Danshoho and Illiyasu Salleh, have owned up to their roles in the kidnapping of two patients and a nurse at a hospital in Nasarawa State.

The suspects and their gang members at large reportedly invaded Kunwarke Clinic and Maternity in Lafia, Nasarawa State, sometime in November 2020 and abducted two patients and a nurse.

They were alleged to have collected N6m ransom before freeing their victims.

Danshoho and Salleh were arrested recently by operatives of the Force Intelligence Response Team IRT led by DCP Abba Kyari.

Married with four children, 25-year-old Danshoho stated that he was a truck driver but went into kidnapping because he was not making enough money from the job.

He said, "I finished my NCE (Nigeria Certificate of Education) in 2020 but I have yet to collect my results. I became a truck driver but things were difficult. I met my friend, Illiyasu (Salleh), sometime in September 2020 and he told me the easy way to make money. He told me that kidnapping was the only way out. He told me to look for people with money that we can kidnap."

He said he had participated in five kidnap operations – the last being in December – including his neighbour's abduction, who refused to give him money.

He explained that he gave the man's details to Illiyasu, who arranged his abduction, adding that he got N100,000 share from a ransom paid.

Danshoho stated in a report by Punch, "Illiyasu arranged the second successful operation. That clinic is where we usually go for treatment. My job was to confirm that the director of the hospital was around. On the day we struck, I was sure that he was in the hospital. Unfortunately, he managed to escape. That was why they decided to abduct patients.

"After some days, they gave me N100,000 as my share. I did not complain because they told me that the patients were farmers and the nurse was from a low-income family. I later learnt that they collected N4m.

"A week later, I brought the third job. It was my friend and we used to hang out. I decided to kidnap him because I was sure that his parents could afford to pay for his release. They paid N1.5m and I got N100,000 as my share. It was when he returned homesick that I regretted my action. I used part of my proceeds to pay outstanding fees at the school so that I can get my certificate."

Salleh, 24, said he was into cattle rearing and farming but quit because they did not fetch him enough income. He said he decided to go into kidnapping "because it is an easy way to make money."

The truth is that we don't make much money from cattle rearing and one needs to stay with a cow for many months before it will be ready for use. Kidnapping gives quick money," he stated.

Narrating how the kidnapping at the hospital was carried out, he said Danshoho, who the nurses well know, pretended as if he came for treatment of headache.

He said, "I was outside. My gang members, Maigari, Bodejo and others (at large), entered the clinic but did not see the director. It was like he heard the gunshot and escaped before they could reach him. Maigari then decided to abduct two patients and a nurse.

After a ransom was paid, l got N200,000 and was angry. I threatened to expose them if they did not give me an extra share. I got an additional N100,000 but I don't know the actual amount that was collected."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3307479366018762&id=100002701927599

1 Share

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by RRodwave(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Who cares, Fact be say you're a Kidnapper and must face the law

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by ifytrik(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Biodun556 post=100071225]I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—Bandit

When ever a thief is caught, he will always give this kind of stupid excuses, if your catle business wasn't fetching you much money why didn't sell the cows and use the money to establish another business? If only they will allow me handle you, na that your head wey be like botle i go first bust.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2021
BUHARI family members, orders from above will free them soon

23 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Freestainworld(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2021
what an excuse

1 Like

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2021
I do not read stories of insecurities again. I have been overdosed on this regime.

From the headline, I smell laziness and greed. Kidnapping is more stressful and riskier than cattle rearing.

Short-cuts cut you short.

14 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by aminusodiq(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2021
xx
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by falcon01: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2021
To una wahala
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Bornsinner7: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Is alright
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Dem no dey ever look healthy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by rentAcock(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
What a very sad story. He kidnapped his neighbor and also kidnapped his close friend. SMH. This is just a reminder that you should never trust anyone.

I hope they are sentenced to at least 33yrs in prison.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Lomprico2: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
where are the cows?
is their names Evans?
-Tinubu

12 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by NwaNimo1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by bentwood85(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
These are President Buhari's kinsmen. Soon he shall gain freedom

Click like if you think so.

7 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Weedhustler: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thunder fire u n ur generation!
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Proflere: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
donbachi:
Dem no dey ever look healthy.
Lol

Na why dem no dey get heart, where heart wan stay for this Carcass called body? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Biodun556:

E don dey come out small small. You can see from the mark on the forehead of the second one that he is very religious and prays consistently. Shows you that religion (christian or muslim) doesn't change the evil inclinations of people in Africa.

8 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by YourJesus: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Verily I say unto you

He that does not worketh must not eat...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Sibrah: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lies He has been coached on what to say to help drive home the plan for actualization of govt sponsored Ruga.

2 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by eddy42(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Omor, you'd face the consequences save the excuses when you meet your creator.

It's disheartening to see how resentment has clouded some people's common sense, which one is “Buhari will soon order to release him" shey the victims no be northerners too?
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by merits(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Houseofglam7(f): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wtf undecided
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by gurunlocker: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
25 years old, 4 kids.... It can only be found in that part of the country. shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by richiemcgold: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
..but if this madman and his folks had embraced cattle ranching, it would've saved them a hell lots of all tthe stress, and even get them bigger bucks and better meat for their consumers. But they're just too dumb and too primitive to reason that way.

2 Likes

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Bus2: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
BBB op
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by elmessiahs(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Then you began cashing out on your fellow human

1 Like

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by oluwaseyi0: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Imagine a 25 old guy already having 4 kids, when did he start giving impregnating girls, and what's age of girls he's impregnating?
This people will forever drag of backwards
Your business is stressful?

They ask open grazing to be ban so that you people can stay one place and rear your cow, you people refused and continue to wander about like headless chicken from state to state, you are now complaining

He deserves sentence to dead by lethal injection

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Dpharisee: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
You were so confident in kidnapping because Buhari is in power and you think that even if caught nothing will happen
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by BigBashiru: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Biodun556:

When we say the black man is the laziest they call us racists....

It's due to this laziness that all their countries are underdeveloped and also the weak institutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo / Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.