Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant (15691 Views)

Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Soundcity Africa Comes For Shatta Wale For Calling Out Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by DollarAngel(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2018
good
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Ezionye(f): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I hate apologizing, the reason I don't go looking for troubles, or doing things to someone I would later regret.

This is funny

What's d biggie in saying sorry?
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Rico96(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2018
ionsman:
Tekno produced IF not Kiddominant.
op shock me there.... Na fall him produce oh....even 'fia' or 'like dat' no be him produce am self
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Shilohbliss(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2018
We most likely say more truth when we are angry and it shows more of our personality that we try to suppress.
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by obaataaokpaewu: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Ezionye:

This is funny

What's d biggie in saying sorry?
I try to control my emotions to avoid saying or doing things I will later regret and start apologizing. Just like the tantrum this guy threw before this apology. It was sooooo unnecessary, that's the angle I am talking about.
I have no problem saying, "sorry, I missed your call" kind of apology
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by ionsman: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Rico96:
op shock me there.... Na fall him produce oh....even 'fia' or 'like dat' no be him produce am self

No mind all these people that hardly research before posting...
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Chukazu: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Everything was meant to gain popularity on social media
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by skallion7(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2018
bullshit award,,i dnt knw aw diamond platinumz can win bst MVP undecided
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by lonelydora: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2018
This Davido will soon have kidney problem. He is always drinking alcohol. Everytime he is holding a bottle of drink
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Kobicove(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2018
This is what happens when you think through your anus...

Now he has been forced to eat humble pie. undecided
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by LesbianBoy(m): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
Its young John, The wicked producer thats in charge. After winning it like 5 times, you can take over just like the way Messi finally allowed Ronaldo

He allowed ronaldo you say. So why didn't he come for 2016 ballon d'or award. grin grin grin grin
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Sike(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2018
anonymuz:
After u vex u con dey apologize. Does that make sense?
Yeah, it does. It's because of a pencil's mistake, the eraser's made.
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by BluntBoy(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Nutase:
Why does everyone use this line in an apology? 'those words does not reflect my true personality'
We all know that the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart which reflects your true personality.

Apology not accepted for lying and denying yourself.

That line contains a grammatical error, so, most definitely, not everyone uses it, at least, not with the blunder.

However, you are right. There is no how he can deny those words. They make him come across as overly egoistic. So, instead of trying to claim that those rants don't reflect his true personality, he should work on that weakness.
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by sheyyiiie(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Op, are you talking about another if.
cos the IF that I know, Tecno produced it ohh
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2018
This should have been his first reaction. Not the childish rant online.

As painful as it is losing to a colleague, a nomination alone shows recognition. And the process of picking a winner (if not by voting) goes beyond the hit you have produced but your overall attitude and character. Producer of The Year.... it’s the whole package.

Same way companies pick brand ambassadors not just by how famous they are, but how “popular “ they are with the public. No one will endorse a timebomb.

Good behavior pays. Always. But some of these kids no know. undecided
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2018
ionsman:
Tekno produced IF not Kiddominant.
No mind the yeye OP
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Aygem(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2018
HeWrites:
Last weekend, Kiddominat, the producer behind Davido's monster hit single 'IF' lost the 'Producer of the year' award to Young John at the Soundcity MVP Awards.

He wasn't happy about it and went on a Twitter rant to call out the award organisers. Now he's swallowed his pride and gave a lenghty apology to Soundcity saying; 'I, 'Kiddominat' would love to use this opportunity to offer my Profound Apologies to the Organisers of the SoundCity MVP Awards Festival and To my Loyal Fans for my Angry Outbursts and the bad choice of words that I used against the MVPs festival'.

He goes on to say, 'those words does not reflect my true personality and I am deeply sorry and I hope and pray that my Fans and the entire management of Consolidated Media Associates the Organisers of the SoundCity MVP would accept my apologies. We live and we Learn'.

"I want to congratulate all my fellow nominees and the winner of that category and also specially thank SoundCity MVP Awards for recognising and celebrating our talent.We are all Winners. 2018 is a year I started with so much Positivity and it will remain so with zero negativities. Once Again Congratulation to All the Winners at the Recently Concluded SoundCity MVP Awards and Blessing to SoundCity for Such a Great Platform and for organising one of the Best Award Festival to be seen in Africa. Watch out for More Bangers from me in 2018,God bless all my Fans".

my appologies to @SoundcityMVP award!

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/davidos-producer-kiddominat-apologizes.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Tekno produced IF not kiddominant.

Kiddominant produced Fall and Mama by Mayorkun
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Ezionye(f): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I try to control my emotions to avoid saying or doing things I will later regret and start apologizing. Just like the tantrum this guy threw before this apology. It was sooooo unnecessary, that's the angle I am talking about.
I have no problem saying, "sorry, I missed your call" kind of apology

Aiite. I get you
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by carriesbrooks: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for this great share. This site is a fantastic resource. Keep up the great work here at Sprint Connection!

Also newest movies hd
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by jeffkdanies: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for this informative blog, Check out Custom Tshirts online they have the best tshirts available on internet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management / Niyola Looks Sexy In BTS Shots From Her New Music Video / Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.