Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (35929 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by zoba88: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo was in tears as she speaks at Pastor Ibiyeomie's church in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.She was pictured apologising to him in public.In part she said....

"I have given my life to Christ through Pastor Ibiyeomie, someone used me to genuinely destroy a real man of God".

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKPbrpMtEs

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/kemi-olunloyo-reconciles-with-pastor.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2018
shocked

God will continue to bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for being used to re-format Madam Kemi's brain to default through Prison and the word of God.

Somebody shout Haleluyaaaaahhhh grin

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by zoba88: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2018

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Lorechino(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Aunty kemi u see yourself

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by madone: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2018
This lady is a hustler sha.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by princechurchill(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Flavor has finally accepted ur proposal

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ebujany(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2018
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by cyndy1000(f): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Thank God she is finally at peace with them. i hope she has learnt her lessons this time n changed geniuely. This world self the little tiwa she was insulting since turns out to be one the ones that helped. Never underestimate anyone be it small,big, rich or poor because tommorow is indeed pregnant!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by babacletus: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2018
I thought she was in prison custody
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by purem(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Lemme book space b4 FP
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by SaintAlbert53: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.
what are you talking about?..
keep quiet please

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by illicit(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Loony loon

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ebujany(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

what are you talking about?..
keep quiet please

Your pastor didn't follow the steps of Christ in this issue...what will Jesus do if he was the one? Kemi did not give her life to any Jesus. She simply did what anyone helpless as her would have done

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by AnodaIT(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Born again through threat of continuous incarceration

Let them just drop the whether madam no go return to default state

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by crazygod(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Mtchew. Nonsense. Publicity stunt. U gave ur life to Christ yet u are cursing somebody on the alter that God will deal with whoever the person is 'mercilessly'.
U just gave ur life to Christ and the next thing is to climb alter to talk jibberish. Jst like a new born baby carry key to drive a car........ Wetin concern me sef..... Abeg what's the fuel situation in your area, this thing don tire me o
Modified.
I love her good command of English language. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by SaintAlbert53: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

Your pastor didn't follow the steps of Christ in this issue...what will Jesus do if he was the one? Kemi did not give her life to any Jesus. She simply did what anyone helpless as her would have done
you could say that again ..I wanna believed you're a Christian young man!

do you know one of the sins that are never forgiven?... The sin of the Holy spirit, when blaspheming on his Prophet.She just realized her mistakes bro.

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by hungryboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2018
being broke has a way of humbling people.

24 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ifex370(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Factory Reset grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by modik(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Daughter, Go and sin no more!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by thunder74(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Good one this good morning.

Hope she is not trying to revenge through friendship because she said in her first post that "I stooped to conquer"

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Authoreety: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

Na she intimidate herself, she only needs u to help her cry nd not ds nonsense u jst typed

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Elnino4ladies: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2018
What a coward!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2018
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by FarahAideed: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2018
A classic case of stockholm syndrome at play ..Beleive me that Pastor can only be of the devil for employing such barbaric psychological Torture on another human

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by powerkey: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

Fulani terrorist + Yoruba Muslim spotted..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by GraGra247(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2018
All those misguided fellas condemning pastor Ibiyome for locking up Kemi Olunyolo for this length of time, do you now realize that Kemi wouldn't have been subdued any other way.

Maybe there was a divine edge to it after all. That is assuming she's not just pulling another stunt.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by DIKEnaWAR: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
shocked

God will continue to bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for being used to re-format Madam Kemi's brain to default through Prison and the word of God.

Somebody shout Haleluyaaaaahhhh grin

Our Pastors are the worst dictators. Worse than Buhari. They have used oppression, suppression, suffering and hunger to make this woman a coward and fool. This is what our political leaders do to those that oppose them.
When finally, you are brought out of prison, they'd make you declare for them and deny yourself publicly before supplying all earthly riches to you and turn you into their zombie.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Sparkle777(f): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Now this should teach us Christians that sometimes a good amount of force is required to curtail the enemy. We can't be silent and quiet anymore.
God bless Pastor David for delivering Kemi. God bless Kemi for allowing God into her life. May we be so armed on the day the enemy visits.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by lalasticlala(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Wow!! No b small thing o. I always find this woman intriguing. She never seizes to amaze me. I wonder what Daddy Freeze will think about this. Lol.

After all the drama. Kemi Unpredictable?

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by 3millionia: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
God at work

Download latest naija and foreign mixtapes on mixtapes.ng

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by free2ryhme: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
zoba88:
Kemi Olunloyo was in tears as she speaks at Pastor Ibiyeomie's church in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.She was pictured apologising to him in public.In part she said....

"I have given my life to Christ through Pastor Ibiyeomie, someone used me to genuinely destroy a real man of God".

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKPbrpMtEs

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/kemi-olunloyo-reconciles-with-pastor.html?m=1

Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Lord!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) / Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.