Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (35958 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by boogie2910: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2018
typical Afonja for you

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by remzytimer: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Thank you Jesus. Its good she realised on time, you don't touch the untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2018
LOOOOL! You are a phoooool! Lol. Amen tho. cheesy grin

FortifiedCity:
shocked

God will continue to bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for being used to re-format Madam Kemi's brain to default through Prison and the word of God.

Somebody shout Haleluyaaaaahhhh grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Firstcitizen: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.

Not to worry. God will definitely punish them all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ChristyB(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Next is daddy....................

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2018
What shameful way of coercing a bankrupt Kemi into accepting Christ.
Don't these pple have shame at all.

Well let's watch and see as the bankrupt Kemi will soon open her own church given the sweetness of tithe money

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Xisnin(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Forced conversion.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by veraponpo(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
shocked

God will continue to bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for being used to re-format Madam Kemi's brain to default through Prison and the word of God.

Somebody shout Haleluyaaaaahhhh grin

Somebody needs to re-format Freeze's brain too. This is awesome!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by XingXhang(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

Your pastor didn't follow the steps of Christ in this issue...what will Jesus do if he was the one? Kemi did not give her life to any Jesus. She simply did what anyone helpless as her would have done

E dey pain am

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Steveboss008: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.

Please go back and watch the video before saying rubbish.

Right from the onset, she has reiterated that someone used her. And she repeated it in that video.

I know you are disappointed after masturbating over the false allegations

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

It's more than that. She has mental health issues and her erratic behavior is in line with this diagnosis. The pastor should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by AHCB: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2018
And there you have it: prison doesn't only change a man, it also change a woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Tiredoffakeshit: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Prison made her soft like baby sh¡t

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by sistaj: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2018
I actually teared up watching this.This is not aunty Kemi. This was a very sad watch for me.Imagine someone losing their very essence as a result of emotional and psychological suffering and scarring.She just couldn't deal anymore and this is the only way out for her.Survival mode simply kicked in.She will heal and bounce back to bring herself,her real self.
I am praying for you to come back to being the real you.I just can't believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by tiwiex(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

Your pastor didn't follow the steps of Christ in this issue...what will Jesus do if he was the one? Kemi did not give her life to any Jesus. She simply did what anyone helpless as her would have done
I am of similar view. She is being smart about it too. She is broke and she did say so. Now, let's see pastors Jesus heart. She go collect house from that man last last. We go see who get sense pass.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by sharpwriter(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Lol....I can only laugh seeing this video because I know Aunty Kemi as a clown and a mischievous person. I don't believe her one bit. Na so she go papa Adeboye church one time, came back to curse him. I only see someone acting out. Shebi she gave her life to Christ in prison the first tyum, why again. If she keeps calm for about 6 months to a year, then I will believe her. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Steveboss008: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Someone said why can't Christina be like Jesus.

I told him you can be like someone, but u can't be that person.
I will be like the Jesus who cursed the fight tree.
While I try to be like Jesus
I will also be like the Jesus who chased people out from the temple.
I will be like the Jesus who cursed the Pharises.
OR

Am like Peter who cut the ear of that bastard who wanted to arrest Jesus.

Many Christians who don't even understand the Bible have become docile that's why they are being persecuted.

Jesus came as lamb. But at some point in his life the lion in him came out. When he left he descended into hell as the Lion and he sent the Holy Spirit.
The Holy spirit issue judgement

He killed Ananias and Sapphire Acts 5:1-11. He made Bar Jesus blind Acts 13:6-17

If you are always on the defensive, you will be defeated. Sometimes you need to give your enemy a technical knockout.
God said he has given you the power to uproot and to plant Jeremiah 1 vs 10.

Last last Aunty Kemi is now born again. If she was overlooked in the name of forgiveness, who knows where she for dey today.
We thank God for the deliverance of Kemi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Pringlez: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
Now this should teach us Christians that sometimes a good amount of force is required to curtail the enemy. We can't be silent and quiet anymore.
God bless Pastor David for delivering Kemi. God bless Kemi for allowing God into her life. May we be so armed on the day the enemy visits.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Rider007: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
I hope she is true to it... I learnt Anty kemi needs to revive her blogging...dat even seyi daughter cum assist ...she cum even beg flavour to bleep her.. For what?.. I dont believe its for 6packs jor
Am I in this view alone?? Some one should pls tink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by santricedupas(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
aunty chemistry is now a sheepie
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2018
fuming badly apologize to what pastor....was Jesus himself not criticized did he accuse or jail any one why will a man of God who claims to be one, lock this woman even if she falsely accuse him of something he did not do....whether he did it or not forgiveness is the key thing in Christianity....kemi why all these u fall my hand abeg....if you want to give your life to Christ must it be in the mans church after what he did to you....The pastor should be the one doing this apologize whether he was right or wrong...he should invite you to settle this issue an make peace not the other way round... Good luck aunty kemi in your endeavors do not stop what you are doing.....like daddy freeze exposing these charlatans
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Steveboss008: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
NAMDOSKY30:
fuming badly apologize to what pastor....was Jesus himself not criticized did he accuse or jail any one why will a man of God who claims to be one, lock this woman even if she falsely accuse him of something he did not do....whether he did it or not forgiveness is the key thing in Christianity....kemi why all these u fall my hand abeg....if you want to give your life to Christ must it be in the mans church after what he did to you....The pastor should be the one doing this apologize whether he was right or wrong...he should invite you to settle this issue an make peace not the other way round... Good luck aunty kemi in your endeavors do not stop what you are doing.....like daddy freeze exposing these charlatans

Abeg can you ask Jesus why didn't forgive that fig tree.
Or the Holy Spirit why he made Bar Jesus blind or killed
Ananias and Sapphire Acts 5:1-11. He made Bar Jesus blind Acts 13:6-17
You want to claim holy holy abi. Rubbish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by zed7: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
That's why it's called a correctional facility. To reform and reformat back to factory default.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by naturefellow(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
you don forget say aunty need rehabilitation... ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2018
This lady is laden with so much energies. Such a great potential. She veered off track and became a nut case. Finally, sanity seems to be on her radar. She seems to be genuinely apologetic. This may be her ordained path to self-discovery and service to her creator. It's never late.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Analee(f): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

you could say that again ..I wanna believed you're a Christian young man!

do you know one of the sins that are never forgiven?... The sin of the Holy spirit, when blaspheming on his Prophet.She just realized her mistakes bro.
stop defendn her,she simply comin on a revenge mission,dnt b surprised wen wil start reportn u papa to oda pastors via releasn her normal bombs on social media lik d way u members alwaz report u papa to daddy opm weneva he says anytin negative abt opm.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2018
sistaj:
I actually teared up watching this.This is not aunty Kemi. This was a very sad watch for me.Imagine someone losing their very essence as a result of emotional and psychological suffering and scarring.She just couldn't deal anymore and this is the only way out for her.Survival mode simply kicked in.She will heal and bounce back to bring herself,her real self.
I am praying for you to come back to being the real you.I just can't believe this.

Come back to being the nuisance and social misfit that she was at her age?

Common! She has chosen her path. Chose yours.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by godquality: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Only in Nigeria sha...

Hunger don catch her, the only choice na to form repentance... Ok. We are watching.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by dafoly: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2018
this is a stunt, it's definitely d condition for her release from prison

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ikorodureporta: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Dis lady is damn depressed! Psycho
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by eneojoedu(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

if the takes action, you people will say he did not do like Jesus. if he ignores, you people will still come and say ,he is guilty thats why he is afraid to act or respond.. human beings

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
A mafia boss once said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Law 22 of the 48 Laws of power says, "Use The Surrender Tactic: Transform Weakens Into Power."

I am studying this situation with these 2 maxims in mind. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version / Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl / Mr. Ibu And Wife, Stella Maris, Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.