Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Sex Worker Olosho For 10k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would You Go For - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Worker Olosho For 10k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would You Go For (1543 Views)

Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / Photo ─ They Say An 'igbo Demon' Has Just Impregnated A Sex Doll, Lol!! / Olosho SEX Doll! ****Images**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Olosho For 10k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would You Go For by 08064978510(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2018
This has really been trending lately on twitter and has also come to my notice that some sex dolls has been rolled out for sale. This intimacy gadget costs between 800K to 1million Naira depending on your pocket.

It was created and branded by an American company, Sexy Real Sex-Dolls as they announced the creation of these toys to help men with their sexual desires.

They look exactly like a female being with the breast and virginal all feeling real when you go down with these toys. They are rechargeable and easy to maintain. People have been going crazy ever since these intimacy gadgets were announced online yesterday.

But here in Nigeria people have been reacting to the release of these toys, even legendary singer, Wizkid prefers Sex workers AKA Olosho to these intimacy gadgets. He took to tweeter to react concerning the sex dollies.

Re: Sex Worker Olosho For 10k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would You Go For by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Wetin go make me pay olosho 10k?.na heavenly ordained punny?...ahbi she fine pass omotola? undecided kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Collections Of Awesome, Amazing Pictures And Meme / How Do I Remove Vegetable Oil Residue From A Plastic Keg? / Best Sugar Daddy Dating Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.