Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? (1526 Views)

Six (6) Simple Ways To Prevent Your Business Paypal Account From Getting Banned / Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? / How To Have Longer Sex With Any Woman Without Getting Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? by Mykel4God(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Today will be the 6th time I will be banned within two weeks just because I needed help and I'm calling out to people who care to help

I don't understand anymore, I even tried to drop my account details for an ongoing cash giveaway thread for students but I was banned for dropping my details whereas others were dropping successfully, I missed out just because my comment was brought down and I was also banned

I won't come online begging if I don't really need the money, I even posted evidence to show that I really need some help but it seems the mods are not taking it cool with me

Please anyone that has the power to talk to the mods and supermods should do so for me, I don't know what else to do, God knows I need some help.

Oga seun, Lalasticlala, Myndd 44 and to whom it may concern, please look into the matter
Re: Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
@ your signature.... "Money must be made"!!

So you intend to make the money via begging?

Oluwa is your strength...

1 Like

Re: Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? by Mykel4God(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
@ your signature.... "Money must be made"!!

So you intend to make the money via begging?

Oluwa is your strength...

How people give negative meanings to issues

(1) (Reply)

NSIP: FG Trains 350 Mobile Money Agents In North West / Weird / Hector: The Ultimate Man 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.