Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) (8025 Views)

A Comprehensive Guideline To Learn The Quran Online Effectively / Google Has Published New Search Ranking Guideline - Here Are What EVERY Site Own / Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Program (TEEP) 2019 Application Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2018
Yes, we are back after the undeserve ban by nairaland bot. More airdrops have been updated on channel, bitcoin is climbing back after the fall to $6k. The crypto atmosphere is looking all good right now. Incase you are still wondering what is happening, join this channel today and make cool cash from airdrops as explained previously on this thread.
http:///hotcryptoairdrop
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Coinstcok airdrop worth about $50 is still ongoing, join our channel today for more offer
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Lojekunle: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Hi.. Am a newbie How can I be part of the opportunity Hope it's not too late
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lojekunle:
Hi.. Am a newbie
How can I be part of the opportunity
Hope it's not too late
it is not, read through the first page, ask your questions where you are not clear here. First download Eidoo wallet app from play store and follow the instructions to create your wallet.
Then also download telegram app and register, then click on telegram link on my signature to join the channel.
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2018
3 blazing airdrop currently dropped on our channel now, join us and stop watching from the sideline
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yes, it was a blessed weekend as some airdrops landed on our wallet, BPT which is trading on Kucoin exchange and 5,000 GSG coin. Join our channel today and don't miss from future airdrops http:///hotcryptoairdrop
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by hayoholla(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
is it possible tokens to my wallet. I also see a section on my trust wallet on creating custom tokens. please put me through. thanks
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
hayoholla:
is it possible tokens to my wallet. I also see a section on my trust wallet on creating custom tokens. please put me through. thanks
I don't get your questions, can you rephrase your questions?
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Enmas078(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Can someone makes money monthly through this method and how much can someone get?
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Enmas078:
Can someone makes money monthly through this method and how much can someone get?
yes you can, how much is relative depending on how much worth of airdrop you were able to register for that month. When the coins are available for trading, you can then sell and make your cash
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Enmas078(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Scholar212:
yes you can, how much is relative depending on how much worth of airdrop you were able to register for that month. When the coins are available for trading, you can then sell and make your cash

OK it depends on how much Airdrop someone registers right?.... I' hv been registering for Airdrops (I am newbie anyway) so I was wondering when will I start making money
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by gistsky: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
How do i fill the form pls?
I see things like
Bitcointalk
Wallet address
Telegram link
Profile stuff
Op can u enlighten me on these pls?
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Enmas078:

OK it depends on how much Airdrop someone registers right?.... I' hv been registering for Airdrops (I am newbie anyway) so I was wondering when will I start making money
if the once you have registered for have showed up on your wallet, you just follow their telegram channel on news about been listed on exchanges. It is only when they have been listed that you can transfer the tokens you goy from airdrop and exchange for bitcoin which you can then sell for cash.
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
gistsky:
How do i fill the form pls?
I see things like
Bitcointalk
Wallet address
Telegram link
Profile stuff
Op can u enlighten me on these pls?
read through the first page here. You need twitter account, telegram account, bitcointalk account from wwwdotbitcointalkdotorg ( change dot to .) and token compatible wallet from Eidoo wallet app, Imtoken app to successfully do airdrops. Google all I listed and how to register them
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by gistsky: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Scholar212:
read through the first page here. You need twitter account, telegram account, bitcointalk account from wwwdotbitcointalkdotorg ( change dot to .) and token compatible wallet from Eidoo wallet app, Imtoken app to successfully do airdrops. Google all I listed and how to register them
Ok done, thanks.
Wht is next?
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
gistsky:

Ok done, thanks.
Wht is next?
join our channel at http:///hotcryptoairdrop and be registering for airdrops we post on our channel
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Keep your questions coming, we will answer to the best of our knowledge. Don't forget to join our channel for latest airdrops still going on
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Bestofmykind: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Hurry now! Don't miss this one for anything. Click link below to join

coinexmarket.io
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by gistsky: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Scholar212:
Keep your questions coming, we will answer to the best of our knowledge. Don't forget to join our channel for latest airdrops still going on

Pls wht is dollar equivalent of:
SPS2
SIM 2
PRO6
KFC and d rest of them?
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
gistsky:

Pls wht is dollar equivalent of:
SPS2
SIM 2
PRO6
KFC and d rest of them?
most are usually less than $1 for a coin when they are launched but individuals that apply for airdrops are usually given most times within $20-100 worth of the coin. Always search telegram for the channel of the coin you want to find out more details about and read pinned post on their page. You will also get details about exchanges they are going to be listed on and when they will be listed as well. I try as much as possible to update that on my telegram channel for airdrops I posted when they are worth selling on exchanges. Some you will make cool profit immediately, others you have to hold or HODL as they say in crypto for when the value has risen
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by festuzinic(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2018
my phone only support IMtoken wallet, am I good to go?. I have downloaded Twitter, register for bitcoinstalk and joined the telegram channel what's next?
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by festuzinic(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Scholar212:
how can I contact you? I have register for one coin but it did not show where to insert wallet.
festustboyATgmaildotcom that my email
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by festuzinic(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2018
i have register for action coin and given 1000 but unable but unable to withdraw it
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
festuzinic:
i have register for action coin and given 1000 but unable but unable to withdraw it
it is not yet available for that, when the time comes you can do so from your dashboard
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Krak(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Scholar212:
I was told to pay some money on bitcointalk before I could post.
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Krak:
I was told to pay some money on bitcointalk before I could post.
It occurs most times due to IP address been used multiple times for registration and your account will be suspended, you can ignore airdrops that require you posting on their bitcointalk thread and register for others
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
It is airdrop weekend people, join our channel on my signature and register for more than 8 new airdrops already on channel
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Futureberry: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2018
How do I move my tokens from metamask to exchange wallets... Do I have to pay any transaction fees
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by Scholar212(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Futureberry:
How do I move my tokens from metamask to exchange wallets... Do I have to pay any transaction fees
when you are transferring coins out from form a token wallet to exchange, you need Gas which is etherum in that wallet, purchase little amount from a retailer to your metamask to allow you transfer out tokens
Re: AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) by folaschool: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2018
@samudino086 have registered but I did not see any 0.01 in my wallet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Serious Raw Gold Buyers In Turkey / Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan / Im A Student & I Make Over #200,000 Monthly Selling Popcorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.