Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan (8056 Views)

Gtbank Quick Loan????? / Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral / Gtbank Quick Loan With No Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2019
I'm planning on taking a quick credit loan of 150K from GTBank.
If you have taken a loan from them before please share your experience.
Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by famouscargo4u: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2019
I have taken from them. It us fast and reliable. I guess you're aalary earner

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by inscreAF: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
So how was it?

[q1uote author=ZaOzaRoom post=75247440]I'm planning on taking a quick credit loan of 150K from GTBank.
If you have taken a loan from them before please share your experience.[/quote]
Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by easyflow: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
How was your experience with the quick loan? Any hidden charges?
Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by Topchamber05: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Before you can get the gtbank quick loan, you must have your salary account with them. Then you can process the loan. The loan is good with interest rate of 1.75%. Also know that it's exact day of the month say (26/10) of obtaining the loan will be your monthly date of repayment. That is every 26 of the month.
Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:52am On Oct 27, 2019
easyflow:

How was your experience with the quick loan? Any hidden charges?
I changed my mind.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by guidefreak(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2020
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR GTBank QUICK CREDIT LOAN AT FIRST TRY

GTBank quick credit is right for both salary earners and self-employed entrepreneurs – Yes, for real! I know that a lot of people find it difficult to believe this simple truth but you need not worry. I will break every piece of the puzzle here for you, and you will see how to qualify for GTB quick credit in minutes. So, grab a drink and let’s see what this quick loan in Nigeria holds.

What is GTBank Quick Credit?
The Quick Credit is a flexible loan service open to both salary earners and self-employed entrepreneurs who run an account with GTBank. It has been open since the third quarter of 2019. This loan service allows customers with a salary account to get up to N5 million credit. For those without a salary account, you can get up to N1 Million. This flexible loan service is accessible without any collateral and can be secured in minutes. Interestingly, you don’t have to go to the bank. In fact, no physical documentation is needed.

The Interest Rate Calculation for GTBank Quick Credit
If you qualify for this loan, it comes with an interest rate of 1.75% on a monthly basis. And the repayment is usually between 6 months and 12 months (1 Year). So, let’s do a bit of calculation here. If you choose to pay back in 6 months, you interest would be 1.75 X 6 = 10.5% interest. Which means, if you are given N1 million to pay back in 6 months, you will be required to pay a total of N105,000 as interest. In contrast, a 12 months repayment plan attracts 21% interest. But before you start to worry about the GTBank Quick Credit interest rate, it’s still 1.75% a month. So, if you get N1 million and are paying back in 6 months, its only N10,500 interest in a month.
See more: https://guidefreak.com/how-to-qualify-for-gtbank-quick-credit/

Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by FinanceHub: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
ZaOzaRoom:

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by FinanceHub: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Topchamber05:
Before you can get the gtbank quick loan, you must have your salary account with them. Then you can process the loan. The loan is good with interest rate of 1.75%. Also know that it's exact day of the month say (26/10) of obtaining the loan will be your monthly date of repayment. That is every 26 of the month.

Conditions

Re: Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan by FinanceHub: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
guidefreak:
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR GTBank QUICK CREDIT LOAN AT FIRST TRY

GTBank quick credit is right for both salary earners and self-employed entrepreneurs – Yes, for real! I know that a lot of people find it difficult to believe this simple truth but you need not worry. I will break every piece of the puzzle here for you, and you will see how to qualify for GTB quick credit in minutes. So, grab a drink and let’s see what this quick loan in Nigeria holds.

What is GTBank Quick Credit?
The Quick Credit is a flexible loan service open to both salary earners and self-employed entrepreneurs who run an account with GTBank. It has been open since the third quarter of 2019. This loan service allows customers with a salary account to get up to N5 million credit. For those without a salary account, you can get up to N1 Million. This flexible loan service is accessible without any collateral and can be secured in minutes. Interestingly, you don’t have to go to the bank. In fact, no physical documentation is needed.

The Interest Rate Calculation for GTBank Quick Credit
If you qualify for this loan, it comes with an interest rate of 1.75% on a monthly basis. And the repayment is usually between 6 months and 12 months (1 Year). So, let’s do a bit of calculation here. If you choose to pay back in 6 months, you interest would be 1.75 X 6 = 10.5% interest. Which means, if you are given N1 million to pay back in 6 months, you will be required to pay a total of N105,000 as interest. In contrast, a 12 months repayment plan attracts 21% interest. But before you start to worry about the GTBank Quick Credit interest rate, it’s still 1.75% a month. So, if you get N1 million and are paying back in 6 months, its only N10,500 interest in a month.
See more: https://guidefreak.com/how-to-qualify-for-gtbank-quick-credit/

Conditions

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deactivate Paylater Account? / Zoe clipper blade sharpening machines +2347035676469 or 07035676469 / Oil Prices Plunge To 5-month Low On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.