Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com (1634 Views)

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer / Message From A Scammer. / Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Billw(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2018
I have been writing for this blog for half a month now and the owner suddenly asked me to stop claiming traffic was down...after i asked for payment he only said he will pay monthend which i didnt believe..Now today he blocked me..pls writers be careful of this scammers only write when u have received part payment...

3 Likes

Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by SoNature(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Billw:
I have been writing for this blog for half a month now and the owner suddenly asked me to stop claiming traffic was down...after i asked for payment he only said he will pay monthend which i didnt believe..Now today he blocked me..pls writers be careful of this scammers only write when u have received part payment...

In writing, I've had to learn hard lessons. My first was losing $189 to some senseless nonentity I met online. Funnily enough, I've never lost to a Nigerian client. But what makes us writers lose is desperation.

So long as online writing is concerned, the best platforms to practice are the content mills, Fiverr, Upwork, etc because they protect your interest and ensure you don't become the next scammer's victim.

But if you must write outside the content mill, insist that you be paid weekly. Yes, that's the magic! If you lost after one week, you haven't lost so much. But if you lose after a month, that's someone's salary!

Sorry about your loss. But please the time you would use to 'risk' writing for some unknown client in the hopes of getting paid should be invested in researching and honing your skills until a genuine client comes along.

Once again, so sorry about your loss.

8 Likes

Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Billw(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2018
SoNature:

In writing, I've had to learn hard lessons. My first was losing $189 to some senseless nonentity I met online. Funnily enough, I've never lost to a Nigerian client. But what makes us writers lose is desperation.

So long as online writing is concerned, the best platforms to practice are the content mills, Fiverr, Upwork, etc because they protect your interest and ensure you don't become the next scammer's victim.

But if you must write outside the content mill, insist that you be paid weekly. Yes, that's the magic! If you lost after one week, you haven't lost so much. But if you lose after a month, that's someone's salary!

Sorry about your loss. But please the time you would use to 'risk' writing for some unknown client in the hopes of getting paid should be invested in researching and honing your skills until a genuine client comes along.

thanx boss..your right
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by sulaimon22: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Billw:

Sorry for your loss bro, I pray the money comes to you in twofold.

how much did u charge the admin, with how many articles per day?

2 Likes

Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by adolf444: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Writers need to call out these fraudulent site Admins, who think they can rip you off after your hard work.
Karma will definitely visit them in 10 folds.
Sorry for the loss bro.

3 Likes

Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Billw(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
adolf444:
Writers need to call out these fraudulent site Admins, who think they can rip you off after your hard work.
Karma will definitely visit them in 10 folds.
Sorry for the loss bro.
yes bro.tnx
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Generica(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please, can somebody teach me how to create a gig on Fiverr?
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jaysciencetech is one of them. You guys will agree on the pay, some days later, he will come and tell you the ceo said he can’t pay such amount, then finally he uses the traffic trick and pays you below what you guys agreed.

Nigerians and deceit, later they’ll complain about the leaders when they are the same.

5 Likes

Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Nabietonye(f): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
SoNature:

How about www.studypool.com
Do they really pay?
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by SoNature(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nabietonye:

How about www.studypool.com
Do they really pay?

I have account with them and yes, they pay! But because they mainly deal with students, they (students) pay in small amounts, though depending on the question answered.

Well, I dumped my account because I am a little greedy. grin Yes, if I won't make more than $9 from a foreign task, it's not worth it. grin

1 Like

Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by sulaimon22: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hipsofagoddess:
Jaysciencetech is one of them. You guys will agree on the pay, some days later, he will come and tell you the ceo said he can’t pay such amount, then finally he uses the traffic trick and pays you below what you guys agreed.

Nigerians and deceit, later they’ll complain about the leaders when they are the same.

that's true bro, I worked for d site for 3 days, the admin later sent a mail dat the owner of d blog can't pay wat we agreed earlier, I jst opt out immediately.
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
sulaimon22:

that's true bro, I worked for d site for 3 days, the admin later sent a mail dat the owner of d blog can't pay wat we agreed earlier, I jst opt out immediately.

Funny thing is that he boldly wrote on his WhatsApp status ceo of jayscience blog and jay reporters. Wasn’t really pained cos I used his blog to improve mine. It’s a win win situation.
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Billw(m): 5:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Pls what about informationhood.com??
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by pweetiedee(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2018
danolorunmo, givbitcoin, come and see the family member of stephengerrard or aisha

1 Like

Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by sulaimon22: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
pweetiedee:
danolorunmo, givbitcoin, come and see the family member of stephengerrard or aisha

Lol hope DAT stupid guy later pay u.. I followed his tread d oda time.

we writers need to call dis pple out
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by pweetiedee(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2018
sulaimon22:

Lol hope DAT stupid guy later pay u.. I followed his tread d oda time.
we writers need to call dis pple out
I didn't work for him.
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by BusayoXXX(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
pweetiedee:

Is Danolorunmo a scammer too?
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by pweetiedee(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
BusayoXXX:

Is Danolorunmo a scammer too?
No oo.
Stephen and Aisha are
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by Larrygaga1: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Hi bro, message me, I need the study pool account for a project.. Thanks, my telegram @vendor8000
SoNature:

I have account with them and yes, they pay! But because they mainly deal with students, they (students) pay in small amounts, though depending on the question answered.

Well, I dumped my account because I am a little greedy. grin Yes, if I won't make more than $9 from a foreign task, it's not worth it. grin
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by NJV: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2022
How about those who specialize in collecting your writing samples and then disappear! Very useless pple
Re: Writers Be Careful Of This Scammer!! Naijatechreviews.com by odutolu1(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Billw:

Publish all the content you wrote for the site on a blog before they use them.

(1) (Reply)

Ics-limited-invitation-test-interview / Marketing Job In Ladipo Lagos / Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Has Commence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.