Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Chat With An Online Job Scammer (22192 Views)

I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Snakedoctor1: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2023
I had this chat with an online job scammer and I want people to learn from it.

8 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Orderabove(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Honestly am very sad this morning.
I was trying to use a voice password for my phone but unfortunately a dog passed running while barking.
Now am looking for that dog to come and unlock my phone.🥴🤣

God damn. scamming is now getting too much in the country. may God save us.

First page finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by tojahh(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
You didn't run the package well.

In dealing with scammers, don't start by asking questions, always agree to what they're saying till it's time for payment or dropping of more sensitive info.

Then let the stress begin grin
At this point he will be ready to answer any question you ask. Just tell the person you're on you way to Bank/POS to make the transfer.

The taste(Face) after they realize how close they were to catching you tongue

293 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by slawomir: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Good to know you didn't looseguard

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Absuchat(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin
I see no evidence to conclude that he is a scammer.
It could be one of your friends that just wanted to catch cruise knowing fully well that you need a job

36 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by SuperbCrown: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Jaydot01: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
You get time I go don block am since 😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by eazzzy1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
No legit company will chat you up on WhatsApp to offer you a job.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by GorillaApp(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
T
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by 001Lagos: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Scammers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by intergral(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
No northerner will call you and try to scam you...
Northerners are paying for the bad reputation the other region is giving to Nigeria... We no thief but we join go jail...

9 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Seyi8750: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Becareful

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Unperturbedpota: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Okay
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by oluwaseyi0: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
scam or may even be multi level marketers
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Them wan chop FRUIT of ur Labour .
[b]Na local dem wan run U grin
Na ur pocket be the FRUIT, if u fall victim that means u be vegetable... [/b]in short u be the project production
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Nemesis0147(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Child of God🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by CannyNomad: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
This is most likely a scammer, but please note for future opportunities, so you don't miss out.

A company doesn't necessarily have to be present in the country or listed on the stock exchange to pay you in naira. eg there are third party companies such as Deel, Remote, Oyster that assists in cases like these. Read up about EOR (Employer of Record).

10 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Bekeey: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
wink cry
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by 6ixVille: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dey play
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Iffexx: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
They are everywhere
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by ArchiLimited: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cliche but still effective tip: it's ok for a business transaction to begin online, but NEVER commit to anything without or before some form of physical contact, except you're dealing directly from WELL ESTABLISHED online businesses like Jumia Konga etc and even then, choose pay on delivery if you can afford to. Always strive for something physical before parting with your money. Truly there're many legit businesses online including ours, but they would usually be ok with initiating physical contact in a public space like an office, or they would offer to give you something of commercial value, even if it is free consultation, before asking for some form of payment. A legit online business understands that trust must be earned.

6 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu’s anarchy plot will favour me and my family

6 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Cloudflare: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Damn!

OP get time shaa. Someone you should have blocked ASAP and save yourself the stress of explaining anything

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by paparazi232(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Local cheap scammers
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Keep exposing them. Both scammers too. Bunch of no good bastard who are adding more sorrows and pain to an already bastardized Nigeria by the evil party called APC with their mandate thief and drug kingpin and his demented supporters claiming what doesn't belong to them. Slawormiir, I might agree with you all the time, but you see that talk about Nigerians going to the polling booths void of tribalism is damm right nigarr.
Tribalism is our undoing in this country.
Anyway, Thiéfnubu is a criminal drug kingpin.

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
U try, me I de quick vex
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by CJStarz: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
D scammer dey hustle 🤣🤣
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by bennybuhari: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
I advertised a product on Facebook marketplace in US and guess what all the people that wanted to scam me are Nigerians. Asking for my email before making payment. They will be using fake foreign names but once i curse them in pidgin, they will reply with Nigerian accent 'na God save you'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV / Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.