Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) (54197 Views)

Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Aduni Ade And Her Sons In Cute Pictures / Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo Release New Sultry Photos… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

On average what causes high rate of divorce in the U.K doesn't cause divorce in Nigeria.
monogamy brings much more problem than Polygamy.
You are so right. I once told my wife who was always stressing me that I was considering a second wife. I tell you , from that moment she has been treating me with respect grin You see men of 50 years these days looking 70, most of their problems emanate from their wives' behaviour . in the olden days, men who married many wives would live up to 100 and still healthy . Their wives often behaved well because they do not want to lose their seat in the family. The mistake our wives make is that, since the scripture says it's one man, one wife, they tend to misbehave thinking their men would not marry another wife . May God change our women for the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Ayobami7(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.