Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) (54187 Views)

Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Aduni Ade And Her Sons In Cute Pictures / Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo Release New Sultry Photos… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by godofuck231: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hit man my hitter

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Op there is nothing stunning about them
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by schamch: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
not recommend lifestyle for the young& upcoming ones.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by exenxe1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
onyeka onwenu won't like this
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonnakoda:

That is your own you cannot speak for everyone
Monogamous marriages are not heaven.
Human beings are not monogamous by nature even in countries like th UK where monogamy is law countless studies have shown many men unknowingly raise other men's kids as their own.
Over 40% of UK marriages end in divorce .
So monogamy is not a better alternative.
Nothing is totally good or totally bad for everyone
The rate of divorce does not translate to monogamy.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by paix(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
The King is looking younger than his wives.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by petenweke: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why na Sunny Ade? Are you an abami too?
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did I say it does?
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

#KSA My Women Crush Wednesday #KingSunnyAdeMusic#OloriLaafin

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/singer-sunny-ade-shows-off-his-5-wives-picture/

Really Cool.

His judiciously following the footsteps of our very own Solomon. Well done Sir.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Monogamy virtually causes divorce n even the divorce is a small disadvantage of monogamy.

I hope I got u correctly.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Monogamy virtually causes divorce n even the divorce is a small disadvantage of monogamy.

What I said has nothing to do with that so his conclusion is totally off.
My point was simple
In a country like the UK where monogamy is the law marriages still have problems with very high divorce rates. So there is no basis to suggest monogamy is less problematic. Rather the problems set is different.
Simple English comprehension
Reality is marriage is full of problems.
All kinds of marriage
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonnakoda:

What I said has nothing to do with that so his conclusion is totally off.
My point was simple
In a country like the UK where monogamy is the law marriages still have problems with very high divorce rates. So there is no basis to suggest monogamy is less problematic. Rather the problems set is different.
Simple English comprehension
Reality is marriage is full of problems.
All kinds of marriage

On average what causes high rate of divorce in the U.K doesn't cause divorce in Nigeria.
monogamy brings much more problem than Polygamy.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

You cannot liken a type of marriage to divorce.In those days when polygamy was much common divorce was frowned upon not now in which you are free to.If in those days divorce was an option it would continue in polygamy.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

On average what causes high rate of divorce in the U.K doesn't cause divorce in Nigeria.
You must be joking.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You cannot liken a type of marriage to divorce.In those days when polygamy was much common divorce was frowned upon not now in which you are free to.If in those days divorce was an option it would continue in polygamy.

From those days till today, divorce is still frowned upon.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonnakoda:
Did I say it does?
Answer yourself what you wrote said so.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don't know that one thing causes divorce whether in Nigeria or any where else

BUT

that is not relevant to my post. So it is better to understand first before going off at a tangent or creating unnecessary arguments.
All kinds of marriages have problems whether monogamous or polygamous so to suggest that monogamy is better as a matter of absolute reality rather than preference requires evidence
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

From those days till today, divorce is still frowned upon.
No divorce is the new normal.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Answer yourself what you wrote said so.
You need to go and learn English better
I am not saying that at all
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonnakoda:
You need to go and learn English better I am not saying that at all
My dear I know English very well.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Jimbadly: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
What is stunning here? This is absolutely disgusting!

Yoruba men and polygamy are like bread and margarine. These people are never satisfied with one pussy. undecided Tufiakwa!
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
My dear I know English very well.
Sure , I have no doubt you are a champion in your constituency.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jimbadly:
What is stunning here? This is absolutely disgusting!

Yoruba men and polygamy are like bread and margarine. These people are never satisfied with one pussy. undecided Tufiakwa!
You are weak some others are not.
Just bow
Man pass man

Itisinoeasee
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Jimbadly: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonnakoda:

You are weak some others are not.
Just bow
Man pass man

Itisinoeasee

My friend, life is not all about pussy and _fucking. Gerrit?
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jimbadly:

My friend, life is not all about pussy and fucking. Gerrit?
No I don't gerrit. We tin remain?
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No divorce is the new normal.

The social media n foreign media has brought home plenty divorce stories to us. Back then it usually happens, but we don't get to see them because we watched only NTA.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by yrex01(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jsucre:
in what?
everything
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by Diademk07: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonnakoda:

That is your own you cannot speak for everyone
Monogamous marriages are not heaven.
Human beings are not monogamous by nature even in countries like th UK where monogamy is law countless studies have shown many men unknowingly raise other men's kids as their own.
Over 40% of UK marriages end in divorce .
So monogamy is not a better alternative.
Nothing is totally good or totally bad for everyone

You ended up saying rubbish. How does raising other men's kid equate to Polygamous marriage? Btw, a polygamous house is already a divorce home. Nothing good comes out of it. Even Sunny Ade's children are nothing to reckon with. I bet they will all fight themselves till death over Sunny's properties after he eventually dies.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by prag: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firstcitizen:

and the at the end of the day, the vicious divorce battles we witness daily are by those practicing monogamy

hjjjj
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by ArikeBooks: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2018
The King himself...Musical Genius and Legend. RESPECT.
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 4:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Diademk07:

You ended up saying rubbish. How does raising other men's kid equate to Polygamous marriage? Btw, a polygamous house is already a divorce home. Nothing good comes out of it. Even Sunny Ade's children are nothing to reckon with. I bet they will all fight themselves till death over Sunny's properties after he eventually dies.
You are a baboon go and learn manners. Learn how to talk like a human being .
Not everyone is your gang
Can you tell your father he is saying rubbish?
So because we are both on Nairaland we are now coevals?
Simian twit!
Re: King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) by billyG(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2018
5 wives with no divorce d magic must b burantashi.i envy him 5 diff.kunts as his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics) / Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top / Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.