Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Who Knows This Company! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows This Company! (5321 Views)

Abeg Who Knows This Company? / Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (2) (3) (4)

Who Knows This Company! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, I recently applied for a position at Entefrica and I got this. Please who knows about or have worked with this company.

Thank you for your interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board. 

you are invited to a one day training session, which will hold on Saturday 20th of January 2018 

Time : 8am prompt 

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashere Street off sanusi fafunwa Victoria Island Lagos 

For further details, please call 

Thank you. 

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Company! by 4oyrsExperience(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Pls how was the training, whats the job all about?
I have mine for nextweek
Tnx

Re: Who Knows This Company! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please I was also invited for a two day training. Any information concerning it.
Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are invited for a two day training on Monday and Tuesday,22nd and 23rd of January 2018

Time : 8am prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please sir, we would like to hear from you.
hostine316:
Dear Nairalanders, I recently applied for a position at Entefrica and I got this. Please who knows about or have worked with this company.

Thank you for your interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board. 

you are invited to a one day training session, which will hold on Saturday 20th of January 2018 

Thank you. 

Re: Who Knows This Company! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lalasticlala Myndd44
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Michelle55: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
thedewunmi:
Please I was also invited for a two day training. Any information concerning it.
Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are invited for a two day training on Monday and Tuesday,22nd and 23rd of January 2018

same with me as well...
Re: Who Knows This Company! by quadreyatom(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
thedewunmi:

I also received this too...Any info before man go waka go VI from Alagbado smiley
Re: Who Knows This Company! by yomcity: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
I also applied and I received an email that I wil b having a training session on Monday and Tuesday respectively at 8am.stil trying to call the number she told me she wil get back to mi, stil waiting for her call.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by oguinedavid(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello,pls did anyone go for the training/ Interview? How did it go,I got a call from Entefrica for tomorrow ,I want to know if it's worth it
Re: Who Knows This Company! by fisahyor: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Same here too,David ,I don't know of the coy is real or fake
Re: Who Knows This Company! by emmysoftyou: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
At vi, it maybe real. It's well.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by emmysoftyou: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
hostine316:

Thank you. 
sent me the email of the company.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by calebsola: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2018

You are hereby invited for an interview on Monday
5th of February 2018

Time : 12pm prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.

For further details, please call 09082709263

I received this invitation from ENTEFRICA for customer relationship executive role, please, who else received it? hope the organization is not a scam
Re: Who Knows This Company! by sunshyne29: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
I got the same message for an interview on monday 5th of february in the morning. I will be there.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Adeola23(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
hostine316:

Thank you. 

You guys have Google at your finger tips... just punch and searh. All the best!

Instagram handle: Entefrica
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Akokoakumary: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls how did it go with the firm? Was it real? I jst got an invite from them for next Tuesday

Thank you.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Akokoakumary: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
@sunshyne29 pls wen u go on Monday, let's knw how it went and if dey are real pls.

sunshyne29:
I got the same message for an interview on monday 5th of february in the morning. I will be there.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Akokoakumary: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls can u give us any info or hint about d firm to help us that jst got invite msgs?

hostine316:

Thank you. 
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Nonso92(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2018
sunshyne29:

Hi, I will also be there today! Good Luck tho.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Cassie27(f): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2018
calebsola:

5th of February 2018

I received this invitation from ENTEFRICA for customer relationship executive role, please, who else received it? hope the organization is not a scam
Re: Who Knows This Company! by oguinedavid(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2018
The coy is real..the role is a sales role, marketing of products,you can give it a try
Re: Who Knows This Company! by chimauk(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Michelle55:
same with me as well...
please did u go?if yes,please ways d salary structure. I just got their mail
Re: Who Knows This Company! by chimauk(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2018
oguinedavid:
The coy is real..the role is a sales role, marketing of products,you can give it a try
please wats their salary structure? I got their mail?
Re: Who Knows This Company! by chimauk(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Nonso92:

please wars d salary structure
Re: Who Knows This Company! by yungify(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nonso92:

Please how did it go, is it a marketing job?
Re: Who Knows This Company! by yungify(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
chimauk:
please wats their salary structure? I got their mail?

Pls did you later go for the interview?. Is it marketing?
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Omolaa23: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hi nairalanders I got a mail from entrefrica to come tomorrow 12th of March for an interview for the post of customer Relationship Executive please is this real before I go. Thanks
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Nonso92(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
yungify:

Please how did it go, is it a marketing job?

Yeah, turned out to be a marketing job
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Nonso92(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
chimauk:
please wars d salary structure

According to them, they said its 50k basic salary, then 6k weekly for recharge card and transportation. Then there's a target, if you meet up you get a bonus, all that marketing stuff.
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Nonso92(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Omolaa23:
Hi nairalanders I got a mail from entrefrica to come tomorrow 12th of March for an interview for the post of customer Relationship Executive please is this real before I go. Thanks

Marketing oo
Re: Who Knows This Company! by Omolaa23: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for saving me from the stress and transportation fee to go from Abule-Egba to the Island. I appreciate
Re: Who Knows This Company! by cutesimplycalm(f): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
calebsola:

5th of February 2018

I just got an invite too, pls are they real nd is it a marketing job

Invitation For Job Interview @ Kewalram Chanrai Group / Bet9ja Recruitment / What's Up With Nscdc?