Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG (5289 Views)

Bahrain Jobs With High Salary / 100 People Apply For Kebbi Teaching Jobs With Fake Certificates / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Esther125: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2023
The federal government has stated that the country will create 340,000 jobs with a transition to renewable energy by 2030 and 840,000 in 2060.

The Minister of Power, Adebayo Adelabu, while speaking during the second edition of the German-Nigerian Symposium on Green Energy on Monday, explained that the energy transition would result in economic and job creation with quality power supply.

According to Adelabu, the federal government is committed to achieving net-zero emissions by 2060 but needs to expand power generation in the country to stop the use of diesel and petrol generators.

He reiterated, Nigeria is committed to delivering adequate renewable and affordable power to its citizens in a sustainable manner. The implementation of Nigeria’s Energy Transition Plan (ETP) will not only provide economic development but also result in significant job creation with up to 340,000 jobs by the year 2030 and 840,000 by 2060.”

The minister believed that gas would play a critical role in the transition from fuel in Nigeria, stressing that the ETP would create significant investment opportunities for the establishment and expansion of industries related to solar energy, green hydrogen, and electric vehicles.

Based on current programs and projects directly related to just energy transition, he explained that the country currently needs $1.9tn to attain net-zero emissions by 2060 and has identified a $32bn investment opportunity.

He added that due to insufficient generation and grid constraints, the majority of households, businesses, and industries in the nation generate their electricity with diesel and petrol generators.

The Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Nigeria, Annett Günther, stated that Germany and Nigeria are both committed to driving the production and use of hydrogen.

She stated that during the German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz’s recent visit to Nigeria, he highlighted that the energy partnership between both nations is not only about traditional fossil fuels but also about hydrogen, the gas of the future.

In his remarks, the Country Director, GIZ Nigeria & ECOWAS, Dr. Markus Wagner, explained that it is crucial to recognize green hydrogen as having the potential to revolutionize the energy landscape as it offers a path to reducing carbon emissions, diversifying energy sources, and boosting economic growth.

https://.ng/2023/11/14/nigeria-to-create-jobs-with-transition-into-renewable-energy-fg/

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Mindlog: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Future impossible tense.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Nbote(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Lolzzzzz... By 2030, by 2060.. So everybody make una wait oo, jobs are coming

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by nnamdizen(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Big big talk everyday, atleast try and get the Dangote and other modular refineries working first to boost the morale of the people and cushion the effects of your hasty policies, then we can start taking you seriously.

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by helinues: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Good move
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by AfonjaEkiti: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:
Good move

Find work na guy

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by aylive02(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2023
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Viscuz: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:
Good move

I know you don't know that right now the strike has started in the country because you still feed from your mom

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by helinues: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:

I know you don't know that right now the strike has started in the country because you still feed from your mom

In your native language as that is incomprehensible
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Viscuz: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

In your native language as that is incomprehensible

Your country Is on strike, keep licking the feet of the politican who slapped your father

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by helinues: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:

Your country Is on strike, keep licking the feet of the politican who slapped your father

Unmannered comment
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by AntiChristian: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2023
FG press ⏩
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Theunbothered: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Oh my goodness these people aren't even hiding their corruption anymore.
Renewable energy? When your main export is oil and gas?
Who will even be alive to see 2060 the way things are going? grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Kingpele(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Children of Satan the father of all lies... we will ..we shall even to remove fuel subsidy without putting people on undue hardship u can't...oil that we have in abundance..is it renewable energy u don't have access to ..u will be able to manage? Well is good they put it 2060 before then they might increase it to year 3060 ...if government is not good at achieving what it promised..citizens lose faith in them

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by bassdow: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
what happened to Vission2020 ?

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by bassdow: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=bassdow post=126960262][/quote]
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Natbrowny: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
NTA kinda news

Hogwash n Bullshit

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by tommykiwi(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Stories

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Flame333: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Clueless from top to bottom...

Blind men elected a blind man to take them to their promise land only to end up in phase 2 captivity..

Woe to the bamboos of the most useless party on earth

Very useful idiotTz

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Way4orward: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Stevosty: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Lori iro, propaganda government.

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by DaveHarry(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Renewable energy is the way

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by wittywriter: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Wittyness.
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Franknews1: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Hhhh
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
It's the same "will".
Anyway, it is well.

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Raydos: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Please I keep getting banned on my thread for no actual reason and my post removed, I haven't done anything wrong, I think your spam bots are misbehaving, Please Do something about it!!

I'm only documenting my stuffs and I think Nairaland is the safe place to do so, But your spam bots keep banning me for no reason

This is the link to my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7901955/awon-eranko-li-ede-yoruba/4

Lalasticlala Seun Myndd44
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Blaze14k: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Why do I feel tinubu is doing everything to please the west. All these renewable energy and CNG shit, is it really what nigerians need at this point. I call this a misplaced priority.

Nigeria Breweries Plc(sales Executive) Apply Now / Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022 / Text From Bridgegap Konsult