Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello (28018 Views)

Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by alasazeez: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
<h2> really <h2>
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Neminc: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
This yahaya bello guy is a clown

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by obaataaokpaewu: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Not even a single comment on the first page to support the governor

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Dammylois(f): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari's favorite wanna be

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by theostarboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Father mbaka's prophy is coming to pas ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by LionDeLeo: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:
"Ejike stated this in an interactive session with newsmen in Lokoja on Thursday"

Ejike is an IPOB miscreant ........ python1 ngeneukwenu omenkalives liondeleo
[/s]
All these tactics will not save you, what is important for now is a proof of the claim in the post below. grin grin

You can prove by any suitable means that you are not the actual Internet billionaire. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by PointZerom: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Judicible:
Abeg wetin cattle colony mean

It is the giving away of your ancestral lands to foreigners for grazing under the humaniteritariterialization of ethnicaluascumcum of highest order. Under the imbelisticasuality of bluest DIE.

SIGNED...... ngeneukwenu liondeleo Python1 omenkalives and omenkadies.

I am in my village eating Nsala soup.

6 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by LionDeLeo: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

It is the giving away of your ancestral lands to foreigners for grazing under the humaniteritariterialization of ethnicaluascumcum of highest order. Under the imbelisticasuality of bluest DIE.

SIGNED...... ngeneukwenu liondeleo Python1 omenkalives and omenkadies.

[/s]
Absolute nonsense. Is that the explanation to this claim?

So many billionaires on nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by chiedu7: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Obudupikin:
Most stupid governor of the year. His stupidity can only be bettered by the statue governor. angry
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by famiebee(f): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
I used to believe in this government but now all hope is gone but I'm sure we won't all die in the country before our leader's can gain sense

We were never like this and we enjoy our corrupt leaders then, now hike in sch fee can make a student venture into robbery' or yahoo job

Even the dumb one we called governor in ondo state is nothing but a sample of statue

May God and Allah save us all sha.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by technicallyrich(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bello is a Yorubad man,so I don't blame him for wanting to give land to the illiterates after all queen amina conquered their ancestors and have their kings flocked to death.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by chiedu7: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
theostarboy:
Father mbaka's prophy is coming to pas ooooooooooooooooo.
S
Wetin ein talk?
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by thunderbabs: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:
God, how did people of Kogi State arrive here cry cry cry

They all boarded one chance molue

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by BiafraAmaka(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ejike? A community leader in Kogi state

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Marxist001(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
the picture is getting clearer now, when Igbos were harmlessly seeking for their own colony they were termed terrorists.......now look at what is happening, state leaders giving colonies to unproductive Fulani herdsmen, what goes around comes around.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by tooladapo: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yahaya bello is an old man (wolf) in youth body ( sheep clothing). U can expect no less from a backyard governor. In 2019, we kick him n buhari out of office. Then they will realize that all power belongs to God n some to the people

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by computer0810(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Obudupikin:
Most stupid governor of the year. His stupidity can only be bettered by the statue governor. angry
u deserve a statue for dis epic comment, u just savaged yaya abi what did that idiot that lost election and still became governor called himself

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Jerrypolo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
All these tactics will not save you, what is important for now is a proof of the claim in the post below. grin grin

You can prove by any suitable means that you are not the actual Internet billionaire. grin

Whenever this guy floors you in any thread, you bring up this crap as a defence.

You did this earlier and it shows a lack of depth and how you are drowning with this sh!thole government.

Listen to Ejike and pray Yahaya does too.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by computer0810(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
BiafraAmaka:
Ejike? A community leader in Kogi state do u think kogi state is hausa? u know notin just read d comments and learn

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Awoo88: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bello is competing with Roachas on stupidity. Infact it seems Bello has determine not to be outperform in stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by computer0810(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
technicallyrich:
Bello is a Yorubad man,so I don't blame him for wanting to give land to the illiterates after all queen amina conquered their ancestors and have their kings flocked to death.
is yahaya a Yoruba name too? maybe his from ivory coast grin
technicallyrich:
is yahaya a Yoruba name too? maybe his from ivory coast
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by LionDeLeo: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
[s]
Jerrypolo:

Whenever this guy floors you in any thread, you bring up this crap as a defence.

You did this earlier and it shows a lack of depth and how you are drowning with this sh!thole government.

[/s]
Where did he floor me? Tagging me on all comment is flooring? Do you just use words the way you like? Is there anything that cannot do that? Is it not as as simple as memorising the moniker and keep tagging it everywhere?

Now can you tell me what exactly he said that resulted in the "flooring"?

The same person that keeps boasting of wealth without anything to prove is not in any way suitable for argument with me.

As long as he cannot prove that claim, wherever he tags me, that is his response.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by rhames(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
ajokebelle:
Yahaya Bello is a shame to the Youths of this country

Like GEJ, his elder brother before him, a big disgrace to the youth.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by XTLikeNat777: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
This governor's performance, leadership and carriage is deeming the potential of youths taking over governance any time soon.

Absolute disgrace. I'm sorry to say.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Cryptomania: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
lol
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by jnfoage: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
PointZerom:

SIGNED...... ngeneukwen.u liondele.o Pytho.n1 omenkaliv.es and omenkadi.es.

Where in coker is this your extra large warehouse? Bros, you need to stop this childishness except if you are not proud of yourself.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Ibegtodiffer: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
If you don't have your personal voter's card (PVC) and you're here insulting the current government, then YOU'RE THE PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by jnfoage: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Where was the fight before someone was floored?
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Akebe83: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Governor Yahaya Bellow should carefully mind himself concerning the Fulani herdsmen in KOGI STATE we all hard what he said concerning Fulani herdsmen if Bello is worshiping Buhari he should relocate to Kastina otherwise soonest we are going to tell him his history.
Cc: All the media in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Succious1912(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I hope Prince Alhassan Ejike has gotten himself some ayeta, odeshi and okigbe coupled with capable bodyguards cos 'they'll come for him soon.

Seriously Yaya bello is not only a disgrace to kogites but to commonsense and reason. How a governor allowed himself to be so used still baffles me.

Seriously the first youth governor in Nigeria behaving like this. Reducing the opportunity for young people into power!!
That apourling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment INEC Declared Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (Video) / Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.