Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello (28017 Views)

Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by robotix: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I hope Prince Alhassan Ejike has gotten himself some ayeta, odeshi and okigbe coupled with capable bodyguards cos 'they'll come for him soon.

Seriously Yaya bello is not only a disgrace to kogites but to commonsense and reason. How a governor allowed himself to be so used still baffles me.

I wonder why you guys are surprised. Don't you know he was impose there by hand picking him? Was it on merit? Una matter tire me o

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yayaha Bello is A bog fool..God'll deliver Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by LionDeLeo: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
jnfoage:

Where in coker is this your extra large warehouse? Bros, you need to stop this childishness except if you are not proud of yourself.
Which warehouses?

A person most likely sleeping in a shop is the one that will show you his warehouse?

A multimillion naira warehouse owner that cannot take a 50k challenge?
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

On behalf of the south south youths of this country, i strongly denounce yahaya bello, he doesn't represent us but the youths of North central and middle beltangry
Tah. He doesn't represent kogi youths!
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Ekoishome: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to the teeming youth of this Nation
Hey Temitemi it's been a long while!!!!! angry Your Hero was right after all! I miss him grin cool
I miss Yuzedo too...

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by russellino: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:
A community leader in Kogi State, Prince Alhassan Ejike, has warned Governor Yahaya Bello not to venture into the establishment of cattle colonies in any part of the State.

Ejike stated this in an interactive session with newsmen in Lokoja on Thursday.

Ejike was reacting to the governors insistence to key into the cattle colony proposal of the Federal Government as a solution to the repeated clashes between the Fulani Herdsmen and farmers.

He said Kogi State doesn’t belong to the governor adding that Governor Bello must thread softly to avoid any looming disaster that will follow such an open invitation to herdsmen.

“You are not the owner of Kogi and you cannot allocate a land that doesn’t belong to you to foreigners,” he noted.

http://punchng.com/cattle-colony-youre-not-the-owner-of-kogi-community-leader-warns-bello/

Unfortunately under Nigerian law, the governor is the holder of all land in the state. That's why we need to be very careful the sort of people we allow to become governor
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by temitemi1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
I miss you too boss... Hope you have gotten your PVC
Ekoishome:

Hey Temitemi it's been a long while!!!!! angry Your Hero was right after all! I miss him grin cool
I miss Yuzedo too...
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by temitemi1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
God will deliver Kogi people from this accidental Governor.
russellino:

Unfortunately under Nigerian law, the governor is the holder of all land in the state. That's why we need to be very careful the sort of people we allow to become governor
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by TheFreeOne: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
robotix:

I wonder why you guys are surprised. Don't you know he was impose there by hand picking him? Was it on merit? Una matter tire me o

Is he the first governor to be imposed or because he was handpicked then he must also allowed his brain to 'picketted'?

Like the saying "he who brings home ant infested firewood shouldn't complain of the visit of lizards"

It's up to kogites to do the needful at the next guber elections.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
ajokebelle:
Yahaya Bello is a shame to the Youths of this country

The youths of nigeria are hopeless, Docile, useless n senseless.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by robotix: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Is he the first governor to be imposed or because he was handpicked then he must also allowed his brain to 'picketted'?

Like the saying "he who brings home ant infested firewood shouldn't complain of the visit of lizards"

It's up to kogites to do the needful at the next guber elections.
he is playing the script handed to him. The former ogre wouldnt have done any better.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Chukazu: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sirheny007:
Alhassan Ejike??
shocked shocked

Wetin happened... your eyes dey pain you ni? sad
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by aolawale025: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
russellino:

The governor holds the land in TRUST. He has to act in the interest of the people(public interest)
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by russellino: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:
God will deliver Kogi people from this accidental Governor.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by stilldoingokay(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
if that yeye bello is not Careful igalas will remove.

if he want to serve his master he should resigned and go to daura.
idiot mumu.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by russellino: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
aolawale025:

The governor holds the land in TRUST. He has to act in the interest of the people(public interest)

Sure it is held in trust in the interest of the people and state. As governor he can appropriate land in this case and say it is for peace and security of his state (which is in public interest)

Sad but true situation
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by justy15: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
God has cursed kogi state by giving them bello as a governor. Thanks to the ipob wailer for speaking up for kogi people having seen that nobody is in kogi again.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by darqly(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yamaha Bello, I dare you to establish a fulani cattle colony in ebiraland....Let's see if your daftness reach angry angry
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Yankee101: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:
God, how did people of Kogi State arrive here cry cry cry

He became Governor via court order. He has never won an election. So he's paying back those that acquired the order for him by any and every means.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by biky55: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
nigeria is now federal republic of cattle colony. this country is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by OfficialOjonimi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:
A community leader in Kogi State, Prince Alhassan Ejike, has warned Governor Yahaya Bello not to venture into the establishment of cattle colonies in any part of the State.

Ejike stated this in an interactive session with newsmen in Lokoja on Thursday.

Ejike was reacting to the governors insistence to key into the cattle colony proposal of the Federal Government as a solution to the repeated clashes between the Fulani Herdsmen and farmers.

He said Kogi State doesn’t belong to the governor adding that Governor Bello must thread softly to avoid any looming disaster that will follow such an open invitation to herdsmen.

“You are not the owner of Kogi and you cannot allocate a land that doesn’t belong to you to foreigners,” he noted.

http://punchng.com/cattle-colony-youre-not-the-owner-of-kogi-community-leader-warns-bello/
yahaya Bello is the problem of Kogi State and he will sure soon meet his waterloo. The essence of Government in Democracy is solely representation and not imposition of opinion and decision. A leader must learn to speak the mind of the masses and not his own mind and at the same time weigh the implication since it borders on the masses.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by mabea: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:
Through voting
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Keneeby(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fulanis are foreigners and they should be treated as such.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I hope Prince Alhassan Ejike has gotten himself some ayeta, odeshi and okigbe coupled with capable bodyguards cos 'they'll come for him soon.

Seriously Yaya bello is not only a disgrace to kogites but to commonsense and reason. How a governor allowed himself to be so used still baffles me.

Is he not a Muslim? This colony for cattles is another form jihad by the Fulani caliphate so the governor have no choice but to endorse it.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Maeka(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
COLONY simly means: Region or governmental unit created by another country and generally ruled by another country.

YAHAYA BELLO SHOULD GIVE HIS OWN HOME TOWN AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO FULANI MIGRANTS AND DIA COWS FOR A COLONY, KOGI STATE OR ANY LOCAL GOVERNMENT, VILLAGE OR LAND DOESNT BELONG TO HIM TO HIM HE IS NOT THE OWNER OF KOGI STATE...SO HE AND HIS CABINET SHOULD NOT INFRINGE INTO OUR LAEGAL RAIGHT AND INHERITANCE.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by okenta2017: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Judicible:
Abeg wetin cattle colony mean
It is ''The conquered people of. __________""
You can now put the name of the state.
e.g The conquered people of Sokoto
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by olisaEze(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
id911:

I know a lot about Kogi State. The unelected Governor called Yahaya Bello will be thrown out of the government house in the next election. The Igala and Okun will combine to throw him out. I promise you that

The people in Abuja will not help him, he's a gonner

Why wait? by then your lands would have been fully reallocated n your people fully enslaved. Move your reps to commence impeachment proceedings. Don't joke with d power of social media. cool

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by farem: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
temitemi1:

Eyes are getting cleared now
When Bello was brought from another party to scheme out Faleke, some people were rejoicing including Dino Malaya, and those who thought Tinubu should be cut to size.
Who is cut to size now: Tinubu or the gullible supporters of Fulani hegemony?
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Themandator: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Campusity:
Re-election is more important to Yahaya Bello than common sense.

This is what Anambra people avoided in Tony ..... Praying okorocha won't thread that path with Imo land

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by Chigold101(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:

EFCC and DSS have gotten a new target...

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by ofexpryz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Leaders.
Re: Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello by ofexpryz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chigold101:
EFCC and DSS have gotten a new target...
Don't u tink it is wrong to say things like that?. What that means is that we should be scared as a people. Don't u think?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa / IGP Decorates 24 AIGs With New Ranks (Pictures) / Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.