Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... (680 Views)

Tearful Lady Kneels And Thanks Her Sister For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / If I Deactivate My Nairaland Account Will My Post And Comment Be Erased Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by sunlawphy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Pls Everybody Should Comment.Out Of Futminna And Uniben Which One Is Highly Competitive I Am Thinking Of Chossing One School Among The Two School Above And A Less Competitive School To Be Precise.Abeg Make Una Give Me Answer I No Wan Sit Down For House Another Great Year Again.THANKS EVERYONE
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by sunlawphy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
I Am Goimg For Elect/elect Or Physics With The Following Result English:b3; Mathematics:c6; Chemistry:c4; Physics:b3; Biology:b3; Economics C4:; Yoruba:d7; F/mtahs:d7.Pls Tell Me (1)Which School Is More Likely To Accept Me Out Of The Two School Mentioned Above (2)which Is Less Competitite. PLS REPLY BACK THANKS EVERYONE.
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by xender(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uniben is one of the mist sought after school. I think after unilorin with over 103 000 aspirants uniben is next. Over 80,000+ aspire yearly and they admit over 10,000. Don't know much about futmina but am sure it doesn't meet up to that of uniben

So in a nutshell go for futminna
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by sunlawphy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
xender:
Uniben is one of the mist sought after school. I think after unilorin with over 103 000 aspirants uniben is next. Over 80,000+ aspire yearly and they admit over 10,000. Don't know much about futmina but am sure it doesn't meet up to that of uniben

So in a nutshell go for futminna
What About The Result Above Did It Qualify Me For Futminna?Note The F/maths D7
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by xender(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

What About The Result Above Did It Qualify Me For Futminna?Note The F/maths D7
provided you have your Mathematics, English, Physics, chemistry & Biology you are good to go.
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by sunlawphy(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2018
xender:
provided you have your Mathematics, English, Physics, chemistry & Biology you are good to go.
Thanks
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by sunlawphy(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Still Waiting For Other Comment Before I Purchase The Jamb Form
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by engrjosefz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Both of them are competitive. Call me or whatsapp if you need some more info on other schools. 07039052538. You will thank me later.
Re: Check This Out And Comment Fast!!!DON'T VIEW WITHOUT COMMENTING.THANKS ALL.... by xender(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
sunlawphy:

Thanks
you welcome..

(1) (Reply)

Pocket Friendly Inverter System Plus Free 7w Bulbs For Family And Friends! / Mathematics Problems / CISA Training And Certification Course - To Get The Industry's Best Pay-packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.