Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help (2225 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Rajalat: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
Brothers In the House i have this issues of not feeling strong as a man when i wake up in the morning , I was told is JEDI JEDI which have take so many herbs different type still no solution i really need your help cos its going more that a months that have been battling with this stigma, And am scared to end up being an Impotent man, Pls help am very seriously in search of help, God Bless U All
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by deltalife(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
It seems we are in the same predicament, I feel too-much heat contributs to this.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by MCLOVIN: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
Impotence ? Pile ? Internal heat ? What on earth are you talking about ? Type in ENGLISH pls.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Rajalat: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
MCLOVIN:

Impotence ? Pile ? Internal heat ? What on earth are you talking about ? Type in ENGLISH pls.

Wht i really mean is that i dont understand whts the problem is all abt, just sum say is JEDI JEDI which have taking herbs, still no changes, All i no is that i cant feel strong like a man when i wake up, which is not suppose to be so,
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2010
No ere.ction you mean?
Check you stress level, depression or psych.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by MCLOVIN: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
Yes Rajalat, i think you mean no erection. I just wanted you to make it clear for the benefit of others.
Loss of early morning erection can be due to many things. I ve never heard of jedi jedi causing it. Try visiting a GUM genito urinary medicine clinic in your area . OR you could read older threads on this section posted by other NLders who had a similar problem, like Adeniyi90 , Czario.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Rajalat: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2010
MCLOVIN:

Yes Rajalat, i think you mean no erection. I just wanted you to make it clear for the benefit of others.
Loss of early morning erection can be due to many things. I ve never heard of jedi jedi causing it. Try visiting a GUM genito urinary medicine clinic in your area . OR you could read older threads on this section posted by other NLders who had a similar problem, like Adeniyi90 , Czario.
@MCLOVIN, thanks wht i mean is that my penis dont use to stand up when i wake up, even this morning self my prick my stand up that mean say i can't even sex b that, pls i need ur help brothers in da house, a solution pls,
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by MCLOVIN: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2010
Hi Rajalat
Early morning erections dont last forever in a man's life. Once you cross your 3rd decade they begin to decrease in frequency.
However, inabilty to achieve erection pre-coitus is a serious problem for a man your age. Think back properly, what sexual infections did u have in the past ? Were they properly treated ? Are you a serial boozer, chain smoker?
Are you depressed ? under stress? Are you taking any kind of medication ? If you can provide answers to all of these , youre one step closer to solving the problem.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by MCLOVIN: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2010
Hi Rajalat
Early morning erections dont last forever in a man's life. Once you cross your 3rd decade they begin to decrease in frequency.
However, inabilty to achieve erection pre-coitus is a serious problem for a man your age. Think back properly, what sexual infections did u have in the past ? Were they properly treated ? Are you a serial boozer, chain smoker?
Are you depressed ? under stress? Are you taking any kind of medication ? If you can provide answers to all of these , youre one step closer to solving the problem.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Rajalat: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2010
MCLOVIN:

Hi Rajalat

@MCLOVIN Thanks for concern God bless u, well have not treat myself on any infections cos i started having sex last year so i discovered that i cant sex long, it could be that have been infected tru my girlfriend but have not done any test .i dont smoke, nor serial boozer,nor depressed,nor under stress, pls can i have ur mail so that i can add u and chart with u on messager
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by McLOvyN: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hey Rajalat
Sorry for the break in transmission. My original ID has problems posting, i ve reported to the admin but nothing so far.
Feel free to reach me on my moby: 08037786031.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by dominique(f): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2010
@MCLOVIN
i'm afraid the spam bots banned your id. try loging in again with your old id and if it fails, i'll report to the admin to restore your posting privileges.
cheers.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by vincent10(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
Pls give dis guy medical solutions and stop expantiating on d problem & causes.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by McLOvyN: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
@ Dominique
Thanks a lot.
I will try the old ID tomorrow a.m
Appreciate it.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by McLOvyN: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Vincent
Im afraid I was already giving the OP insight and solutions to the problem when the spambot blocked me.
I dont wish to repeat myself again. I beliveve rajalat will get in touch at his own convinience. If you have similar questions you can direct them to dbiladu@gmail.com
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by emyessien(f): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2010
Hi guys,im a nutritionist i read ur post & think i should give u d solution u nid.d reasn y we av health crisis is just because we av failed 2 feed our cells.if u want 2 be strong like a man in d morning.give me a call so we discuss beta.reach me on 08060065221.take charge of ur health.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Rajalat: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
emyessien:

Hi guys,im a nutritionist i read your post & think i should give u d solution u nid.d reasn y we av health crisis is just because we av failed 2 feed our cells.if uĀ  want 2 be strong like a man in d morning.give me a call so we discuss beta.reach me on 08060065221.take charge of your health.

Am really in need of help cos am confuse of myself now so much confuse of wht to do,where to go,and who to meet for solution still cant feel strong when i wake up in the morning, am also thinking to meet a sex therapist but i don't no how , pls if u have any idea on how to meet a sex therapistĀ  pls let me know, I can even thing of having sex
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by McLOvyN: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2010
Rajalat
I got your email , you re only in your mid 20s and that isnt normal.
Pls read the reply, you simply need to follow my instructions.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by face969: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
This Rajalat must be a broda to masterplanner.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Rajalat: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2010
face969:

This Rajalat must be a broda to masterplanner.
@ Face 696 This is an issue boardring me and am the brother in the house can have idea or solution on wht i can do,
So u are to watch wht u say say cos u dont no me, All i need is just a solution, u could also be of help is not a crime,
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by face969: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
My Dear , let me be of some help to you,
Go back to the top of this thread and read through it again. I think there are one or two ppl who gave you good suggestions but it seems you got an EYE problem as well.
If after reading thru it you still dnt see anything DNT COME BACK till u see an eye surgeon !
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Rajalat: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
face969:

My Dear , let me be of some help to you,
Go back to the top of this thread and read through it again. I think there are one or two ppl who gave you good suggestions but it seems you got an EYE problem as well.
If after reading thru it you still dnt see anything DNT COME BACK till u see an eye surgeon !
Mr Eyes See can u pls state out sum solutions that as been posted
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by face969: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
raja
U seem like an intelligent young bloke. I dnt want to favour anyone , so I think u can work it out yourself.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by MCLOVIN: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2010
Hi Rajalat,
I hope you will solve your problem before you're 30.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by face969: 4:37pm On May 04, 2010
Maybe when he's 50.
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by chichi234(f): 11:38am On May 07, 2010
let me ask you some questions 1when did this start 2how did you notice 3do you have erection at any other time of the day 4do you get aroused seeing a sexy i mean visual arousal
Re: Can't Feel Strong Like A Man Every Morning That I Wake Up Pls Help by Casemiro(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Rajalat:
Brothers In the House i have this issues of not feeling strong as a man when i wake up in the morning , I was told is JEDI JEDI which have take so many herbs different type still no solution i really need your help cos its going more that a months that have been battling with this stigma, And am scared to end up being an Impotent man, Pls help am very seriously in search of help, God Bless U All

I hope this has been treated.
well,

for anyone with premature ejaculation or sexual health problems, here's a natural way to cure it, free of charge!

yes, you heard that right.

it's Just a combination of some herbs, spices and fruits

https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion#46684128

thanks me later

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being Tall / Apetamin Syrup For Fast Weight Gain: What It Is And How It Works / The Shock Finding Of The Micheal Jackson Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.