Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (57084 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Babaprogramme: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
countryfive:
thank say no be Nigerian plane o! she for see pepper no be small. thank God say oyinbo people no fall her hand.

Hello guy, why don't you appreciate good things about your country?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Xeedorf: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congratulobia madam.
I will never forgt the day I requested for paracetamol inside local flight from Kano coming to Lagos for headache just bcoz of stress.
The cabin crews keep on posting me till we reach lagos

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by carlosman: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
firo08:
What a mighty God we served. Welcome to the wicked world innocent child.
serve not served... Olodo
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin
Is the baby an American,a Nigerian or an Aeroplanean?
grin grin grin

Confirm American

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kai....all that money wasted.

Believe me. She really wanted citizenship for her baby.

She should be joyous she at least got FREE medical services.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by sonofoluku: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
tealaw:
America is not going to give the child citizenship. i knw dem

It is automatic american citizenship fir the child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by carlosman: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Xeedorf:
Congratulobia madam.
I will never forgt the day I requested for paracetamol inside local flight from Kano coming to Lagos for headache just bcoz of stress.
The cabin crews keep on posting me till we reach lagos
local flight or toyota 32 seaters?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by gonkin(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
She wanted to make the child a citizen of the United States by giving birth to the child in new York. Naijja we get sense.
Nothing spoil at least the child is a citizen of the Atlantic Ocean

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by pennywys(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin
grin grin grin
EFCC fall on u dere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
ubest1:
Plz I need sex doll 2019 version full option

Hnmm that full version option mean the doll go dey nag, I just dey tell you make you no go jump from frying pan to fire cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by marvin902(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Keneking:
Jake was delivered in God's own country.

which country..
hope your saying is the US
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chai this kine pikin na real Naija hero...e no like green card
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by yhemster(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:
Was it stated that the 1st land the child steps his foot on wud av its citizenshp or BIRTH....

PLEASE CLARIFY
hahahaha, I just did some searches and it usually more complicated than I said it. In this case, the child may likely be a French citizen (being the home country to Air france) but possibly being a US citizen only if the plane was already in the US airspace at the time of birth. Based on the article, I read the plane was 4 hours from NY when the mother was in labour which cannot be called a US airspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Abeg make somebody help me get Mama Jake address make I go chop rice grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Beautyaddy: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
yhemster:

Confirmed US citizen. The first land the child set foot on was NY airport.

Lol! You wish!

The child was born over an European Airspace.

The article said it would take about 2 hours for an emergency landing to get to a US military base for landing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by yhemster(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Lol! You wish!

The child was born over an European Airspace.

The article said it would take about 2 hours for an emergency landing to get to a US military base for landing.
You are right, I have retracted my statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by oshe11: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
yhemster:

hahahaha, I just did some searches and it usually more complicated than I said it. In this case, the child may likely be a French citizen (being the home country to Air france) but possibly being a US citizen only if the plane was already in the US airspace at the time of birth. Based on the article, I read the plane was 4 hours from NY when the mother was in labour which cannot be called a US airspace.

Chaiiii......

The mother wouldnt find this FUNNY AT ALL....

THANKS FOR THE INFO

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by HAH: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm surprised I didn't hear about this until now, she is a former colleague, Toyin my friend before before. Congrats girl
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by cmecproblem(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wait how was she allowed to board the plane? Some people will lose jobs on this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by yemimylover(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Abeg! where be d baby place of birth?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by jobonnairaland: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
MPEROR:
The country that own the airplane
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by DeNovo: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:
Which Country AIRSPACE them dey

And would the child have DUAL CITIZENSHIP

ANY ANSWER PLEASE

THE CHILD'S CITIZENSHIP WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE COUNTRY TO WHICH THE AIRPLANE
IS REGISTERED. IF IT IS AN AMERICAN REGISTERED PLANE, REGARDLESS OF WHERE THE PLANE IS FLYING
OVER, THE CHILD WILL HOLD BOTH A NIGERIAN AND AN AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP.

BUT IF THE PLANE IS REGISTERED TO FRANCE, BRITAIN OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY WHERE CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH
IS NOT RECOGNIZED, THEN THE BABY WILL REMAIN NIGERIAN ONLY, UNTIL HE/SHE SATISFY ANY ADDITIONAL
REQUIREMENTS STIPULATED BY THOSE COUNTRIES.

NOW HOW MUCH YOU GO PAY FOR THIS BRIEF?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by tianshie(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
HAH:
Hmmm surprised I didn't hear about this until now, she is a former colleague, Toyin my friend before before. Congrats girl

I remember her. Toyin Akiotu.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Troublemaker007(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin
grin grin grin

It is finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by onadana: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin Is the baby an American,a Nigerian or an Aeroplanean? grin grin grin
Absolutely a Nigerian. Chai Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Troublemaker007(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Osahon7:
The Citizen of the Country where the Plane was registered

What if it’s an Iraqi Plane nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by oshe11: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeNovo:

THE CHILD'S CITIZENSHIP WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE COUNTRY TO WHICH THE AIRPLANE
IS REGISTERED. IF IT IS AN AMERICAN REGISTERED PLANE, REGARDLESS OF WHERE THE PLANE IS FLYING
OVER, THE CHILD WILL HOLD BOTH A NIGERIAN AND AN AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP.

BUT IF THE PLANE IS REGISTERED TO FRANCE, BRITAIN OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY WHERE CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH
IS NOT RECOGNIZED, THEN THE BABY WILL REMAIN NIGERIAN ONLY, UNTIL HE/SHE SATISFY ANY ADDITIONAL
REQUIREMENTS STIPULATED BY THOSE COUNTRIES.

NOW HOW MUCH YOU GO PAY FOR THIS BRIEF?

Thanks Is all I have for now bro....

U helper dey front dey wait U by His Grace.

So this child is just a NIGERIAN FOR NOW SINCE NA FRANCE AIRLINE....
SERIOUS GOBÉ FOR THE MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures by Troublemaker007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
IYANGBALI:
EyaaAaaaaa the baby refused to be burned in a foreign country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. / Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / What I Saw In An Airline Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.