Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim (41957 Views)

Why We The Fulanis are destined To Lead-Prof Umar Labdo / FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by bigiyaro(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
jesse8048:
Benue people haven't seen anything yet? Una never chin chun chin yet.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by GreatMahmud: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:
None of my business.
You joined forces with them in 1967.
pls enjoy the romance and stop disturbing us.

I wonder why they are disturbing us. Let them (the Benue indegenes) face their war. May be they are waiting for Biafra to come & fight for them. They havent seen anything yet. Shebi na dem help Hausa/Fulani kill Igbos between 1967-1970..Ok na, Fulani will soon make them extinct and take over their ancestral home..

5 Likes

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by technicallyrich(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:
None of my business.
You are petit and bueaty.my spec.

Incase you need someone to Suck your busy.you can mention me.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by feeloscar(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
meditate:
"There is neither historical, archaeological, nor anthropological evidence to indicate that the Fulanis’ ever inhabited the Benue Valley at any time before the advent of the Tiv people.

What is a veritable and verifiable historical fact is that the forces of the 1804 Islamic Jihad, led by Uthman Dan Fodio, were defeated at the Ushongo hills in Tiv land. That explains why Islam could not be imposed on the Tiv people, nor Emirs appointed to rule Tiv land.

“The recent claim by Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, that they were in the Benue Valley before the Tiv, is ridiculous; it is a tissue of lies concocted from the pit of hell to support a desperate and diabolical claim on Tiv ancestral lands.

“Knowing who the Fulanis’ are, and their penchant for changing historical narratives to benefit their designs, we are not surprised. They have severally attempted to hoist a post-jihad narrative of Northern Nigeria’s identity, which seeks to conscript Northern minorities into a monolithic North in which they are a mere footstool for the caliphate.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the Fulanis’ claim of having settled in the Benue Valley before the Tiv is a lie, because their attempt to change the narrative at this belated time confirms our suspicion that their interest in the Benue Valley is more than the grass they seek for their cattle.

“It is a devious strategy to secure illegal rights to Tiv ancestral lands, in order to exploit the political and religious opportunities that come with such rights.

“We challenge the Fulani to tell the world where and when the Tiv displaced them in order to settle in the Benue Valley.”

Edward Ujege (July 2017)
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by philcz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:
None of my business. You joined forces with them in 1967. pls enjoy the romance and stop disturbing us.
SMH
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by cpu2006(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
the statement is not acceptable by me mr speaker. you have to tender apology with immediate effect. shocked
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Eluwilussit(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheMystic:

Nope.

The burden of proof is on the parasitic ungrateful guest

That's not true. Benue is a conquered territory. Conquered by the fulani-led jihadists. Nobody is a guest in his country. Benue should prove Labdo wrong. Labdo spoke according to history. And he is right.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Chukazu: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
I was expecting a more stern warning to the professor not this "beer parlor" reply embarassed angry
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by TheMystic: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
omoluka:
Imagine when the National Security Council are meeting and in attendance are:

1. Buhari (President)
2. Alli (Minister of defence),
3. Dambazzau (Internal affairs),
4. Daura (DSS),
5. Magu (EFCC),
6. Buratai (Army Chief),
7. Idris (Police IGP),
8. Abubakar (NIA),
9. Malami (Attorney General),
10. Mongunu (NSA)
11. Kyari (Chief Of Staff to Buhari)

When these men are seated to discuss national security issues, In what language do they discuss and do they discuss Nigeria's security? Or Fulani Agenda

Imagine in a nation with a population of almost 200Million people yet most sensitive top security positions are been occupied by one particular tribe speaking one particular language

And you think in your wildest dreams the dreaded Fulani Herdsmen can be tamed

WAKE UP!!!!

Isn't this impunity of the highest order

This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!.

Nigeria BELONGS to all of us not just the Fulanis alone.

#Fulanicracy

Well put.

Point of note, fulanis are nomads with no land, no nation. They are leeches.

Nigeria must end this gross savagery.

Why's Obj so mute?
Why's eunuch adeboy so mute?
Why are the southern leaders all mute?
Why's the UN mute?
Why's OAU mute?
Etc,

Something is totally wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by itchie: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
I read that professor's post, some people can be stupid sha
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Stethaine: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
I think that professor or what ever he calls himself is so naive. In fact is like a teacher in nursery school in the village.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Amarabae(f): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
GreatMahmud:

I wonder why they are disturbing us. Let them (the Benue indegenes) face their war. May be they are waiting for Biafra to come & fight for them. They havent seen anything yet. Shebi na dem help Hausa/Fulani kill Igbos between 1967-1970..Ok na, Fulani will soon make them extinct and take over their ancestral home..
Na for Ipob matter, dey go get mouth.
I saw how many of them were hailing the army during operation python dance online.
So they should stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Chukazu: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
BanevsJoker:
This guy is so dumb. He is actually asking for proof. Meaning that if the terrorist professor produces a piece of parchment dated 100 years ago, written in Arabic, he will give up his homeland? Someone who should be calling for the arrest of that instigator is asking for proof. People of Benue, I'm sorry, but it's over for you all. Now you will know the true meaning of "Internally Displaced Person": A refugee in his own home.

I was expecting a serious warning from Benue people not this " allergic reaction"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by pauljumbo: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is too deep

Icecomrade:

The Igbos are the most widely travelled and settled in foreign lands than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Some have lived 100s of years in some states and communities

Yet there has never been any time where the claim indigene ship of another land.

They will never provoke their host into a fight with their manners, religion or social activity.

On the contrary

we have this tribe in this country that starts to milk their host like parasites once they are settled.

They claim indigene ship, provoke and kill their hosts

In turn, people make excuses for them and try to justify their actions.

The govt begins to consider policies that would favour them in the name of peace.

HOW DO WE JUSTIFIY THIS INPUNITY.

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Rolings: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
The prof may be right. He said 'part' of benue state belong to bauchi emirate . Most of the herdsmen clashes occur in the northern parts of benue particularly areas along the banks of the river benue . An area fulanis have been grazing for long and there are claims of existence of an african grazing route around that area. Annual migration of cattle down south in dry season and up north in the rainy season is a regular spectacle around this areas.
Historically the prof claim can be backed by facts that the tivs (mostly affected) lived (after migrating from Congo area) mainly in the southern areas of lower river benue and along the banks of river kastina ala and other tributaries.
the tivs might have expanded accross the river and have been living with these fulanis peacefully for decades until these crisis started.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Henry22(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
After all thier own son is the chairman of northan elders forum(Mr. Paul unongo) , so either they like it or not fulani are thier masters.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Stethaine: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Icecomrade:

The Igbos are the most widely travelled and settled in foreign lands than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Some have lived 100s of years in some states and communities

Yet there has never been any time where the claim indigene ship of another land.

They will never provoke their host into a fight with their manners, religion or social activity.

On the contrary

we have this tribe in this country that starts to milk their host like parasites once they are settled.

They claim indigene ship, provoke and kill their hosts

In turn, people make excuses for them and try to justify their actions.

The govt begins to consider policies that would favour them in the name of peace.

HOW DO WE JUSTIFIY THIS INPUNITY.

to justify this. Is like this no country on this earth with Islams as one of the majority in population that will know peace until the world ends.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Axiwaju(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aonkuuse:
empty heads everywhere, I hate democracy like die. in democracy every idiot will open their month and talk
I Luv Communism
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by smulti(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thickcok01:
Benue state belong to northern governors forum. Benue state belong to northern traditional council. Northern Nigeria belong to Sokoto caliphate. Sokoto caliphate belong to fulani. Now tell me, how is benue out of oga prof's claim?.
sense dey here bro,

cc Stethaine just calm down, this time around try and breathe slowly

read the post above carefully and you will see some sense in it

thank u
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by smulti(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
exlinkleads:
thunder
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by SUNGOLD24(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:
None of my business.
they never knew it could result to this. poor them. but, it's not yet late for them to make amend and retrace their fate.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by justine14: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
That is their plan all along!

They will create cattle colony in every state. Then claim that it's theirs

They want to islamize Nigeria

But they will be shocked!

Their target is not Nigeria, rather to completely wipe away the few Christians in Northern Nigeria. These guys are on a mission to exterminate all Christians that are of Northern indigenes. How else to you explain that a professor, to go about ranting the Benue is Fulani territory by conquest.

Among our prayer points this year is for God of vengeance to arise and defend His children in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fulani professor of shitholes.

I don't know why Ortom is not able to establish state vigilantes to protect his citizens like general Fayose has been doing? IGP is a Fulani president employee. All the APC states Governors and president are unfit to governing their states and country effectively.

Benue state people are of no use to Buhari's Fulani's government.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by AyakaDunukofia: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Benue is geographically Eastern Nigeria if you should follow the 4/8 cardinal points. Native Igbo of Benue occupies an area of 2000sq. km and never knew anything Fulani.

I implore the Tivs to first of all change the name Makurdi (Mai kurdi) to its original Tiv name.

The fear is now real.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
justine14:

Their target is not Nigeria, rather to completely wipe away the few Christians in Northern Nigeria. These guys are on a mission to exterminate all Christians that are of Northern indigenes. How else to you explain that a professor, to go about ranting the Benue is Fulani territory by conquest.

Among our prayer points this year is for God of vengeance to arise and defend His children in the North.
It will not end in the North if we collectively do not fight them!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by SouthEastFacts: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
BanevsJoker:
This guy is so dumb. He is actually asking for proof. Meaning that if the terrorist professor produces a piece of parchment dated 100 years ago, written in Arabic, he will give up his homeland? Someone who should be calling for the arrest of that instigator is asking for proof. People of Benue, I'm sorry, but it's over for you all. Now you will know the true meaning of "Internally Displaced Person": A refugee in his own home.
I opened the thread expecting the government to issue order to arrest that fool, but what happened, lo a mighty state government was begging for proof.

Ndi Benue sorry! Correct this mistake in 2019. God will guide you people till then.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
Benue is geographically Eastern Nigeria if you should follow the 4/8 cardinal points. Native Igbo of Benue occupies an area of 2000sq. km and never knew anything Fulani.

I implore the Tivs to first of all change the name Makurdi (Mai kurdi) to its original Tiv name.

The fear is now real.
hmmmm interesting. What is the meaning of Mai Kurdi and this Tiv originality

please expantiate
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Henry22(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nnamdi kanu was right after all, this people want to islamis nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Premiumwriter: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
The professor is just a professional fool - so I'll just ignore him

Olila
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Premiumwriter: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:

Na for Ipob matter, dey go get mouth.
I saw how many of them were hailing the army during operation python dance online.
So they should stop disturbing us.
y don't you shove your stupid opinion up your dirty ass?
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by goshen26: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Babangida will be like "Nigerians, una see why I overthrew this guy?"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / Buhari Hands Shocker To Governors, Says They Won't Nominate Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.