Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress (72173 Views)

"Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
And yet African women were bare-breasted in the old days, they had no shame and there was a very low occurrence of sexual perversion.

The white man has made the black race look at their culture with shame and disgust, such that a little cleavage is enough to make these inferiority complex people rant, rail and judge a man's wife, sister or mother.

I say to religious bigots, GET LOST !!!!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
I careless....

There are pressing issues in this country but we choose to discuss things that are not relevant....

Una well done
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Elnino4ladies: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seun:
In modern society, especially showbiz, cleavage is no longer considered to be a private part. Showing it off is just like showing off your face, you hair, or your hands. Also, there is no bible verse that condemns cleavage. Tastebudz and daddy freeze are not guilty of anything.

LMAO.
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by tomdon(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seun:
In modern society, especially showbiz, cleavage is no longer considered to be a private part. Showing it off is just like showing off your face, you hair, or your hands. Also, there is no bible verse that condemns cleavage. Tastebudz and daddy freeze are not guilty of anything.

Tell them bro
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by muhammed50(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
So this is the face of the controversial DADDY FREEZE?
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by gidob(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Freeze is not a pastor and never claimed to be one..so notin is expected from him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seun:
U must have comment out of sentiment, Revelation 3:18
I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that
you may become rich, and white garments so that you
may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your
unclothedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint
your eyes so that you may see.Leviticus 18:17
'You shall not uncover the unclothedness of a woman and
of her daughter, nor shall you take her son's daughter
or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her unclothedness;
they are blood relatives. It is lewdness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by PDPGuy: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
The so-called critic is a confirmed loser and an irredeemable idiot. What business does she have with Tastebuds’ dressing? And can she categorically give a universal definition of “decent dressing”?

We should stop projecting our moral proclivities unto others. Yes, in some of the pics, the lady’s boobs are half exposed; but so what? She is free to wear whatever she wants in her home.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by TwoBottles: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
t
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Benekruku(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
[s]
alBHAGDADI:

Imagine Moses preaching to the Israelites and his wife is flaunting her fresh thighs and boobs. Do you think the Israelites would have taken him serious?

Now, Freeze has broken all what qualifies one to be a teacher of God's word as seen in 1 Timothy 3:2

Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1. He is not above reproach. He's full of it goign by his fornicating lifestyle

2. He is not faithful to his wife cos he divorced her and now fornicating with this new lady in a blatant way

3. Is Daddy Freeze temperate? Hell No! Criticize him on his page and watch how he will call you names. An example is how he addressed the lady that criticized him

4. He lacks self-control. That's why he's always reacting to every issue that doesn't require his opinion

5. Is he respectable? Who respects a man that won't hesitate to insult his critics?

6. Is he hospitable? Does he entertain contrary views? Hell No! He diverts the topic just as he did with the lady on his page

7. Able to teach? Well, only to those who want to be deceived.

He lacks all the qualities, yet some sheeple(goats) see him as a teacher.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Masama: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seun:
So because the Bible did not condemn it, we should now encourage and normalise nudity right? And where do we take it from here? Maybe people will proceed to walking around stark naked and perform sexual acts in public

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by lmo1stson: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Frz is under attack.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nizguy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
This FREEZER dey enjoy o cheesy

Same as ur guy is enjoying u.

Well endowed grin
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

If you give your heart to me
I no go let you go
Wey I no go do you basa basa
Baby trust in me
When you give your heart to me
I no go let you go
Wey I no go do you basa basa
Baby trust in me

I go dey your body like skin tight
Wey I go dey by your side
Them times wey I no get sika
You dey by my side
So make I dey your body like skin tight
Wey I go dey by your side
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by HeyCorleone(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seun:

No offence man, I don't give a rats if I land a ban with this, but I'd like to see your wife's cleavage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

I want to say something but I've promised myself I won't say such things in 2018.
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by TribesNG: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
WotzupNG:
An Instagram user, @suwakweh has come hard on Daddy Freeze and his lifestyle. The lady claims he is in no right to teach on the things of God especially when the divorcee shamelessly prides himself on how he fornicates with a woman he's not married to.

She further spoke on what she called the seductive and sensual clothings worn by Freeze's girlfriend, @Tastebudz. She spoke on how a man truly called by God won't allow his fiancee to dress in such manner even in videos where he's teaching the 'word of God'. An excerpt of her comments below.

!

In defense of his fiancee, Daddy Freeze decided to justify her choice of clothes by pointing out that women now preach in Churches which was not so in time past. His quote below.

View more screenshots of the comments made by the lady below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/ig-user-criticizes-choice-clothes-daddy-freezes-fiancee.html

Lol women should not preach in church? So is instagram a church or the temple of God? Freeze keep fooling those goats you call sheeps. Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Seun:
It not about a bible verse condemning it but the catalytic result of such exposures in the heart of a young man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by PDPGuy: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
gidob:
Freeze is not a pastor and never claimed to be one..so notin is expected from him.
Help me tell some unmitigated idiots oh. The holier than thou prognosticators are nothing but incurable scallywags and demented dimwits.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nizguy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
thorbar:
But the man fine ooo
21yrs imprisonment grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by TribesNG: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seun:
You sound like an anti-christ. But if a pastor's wife put on something like that, you'll be the first to call her out. Am i wrong?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by lloyds(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Daddy Freeze is an impostor and his unclothedness has been exposed. . He has sponsors, but they don't have enough knowledge to fight the battle against the gospel.

After doing immoral things, he would want to spew spiritual /sanctity matters.

He successfully led a lot of young and unstable Christians astray, but God will judge him.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Akiika: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Your Pastors are thieves taking advantage of your ignorance. You cannot hold your pastors to moral standard yet you judge other people.
At least Daddy Freeze isn't claiming to be man of god.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by samzzycash(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

So because the Bible did not condemn it, we should now encourage and normalise nudity right? And where do we take it from here? Maybe people will proceed to walking around stark naked and perform sexual acts in public
nudity was always normal in the days of your fore fathers oyinbo people have twisted you guys brain that you start ranting indecency when yu see ordinary cleavage.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seun:

So what do you consider private part?
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Been wondering how long my ban would be if i ask Seun Osewa to go screw himself and the negro sees it grin grin grin

Seun no vex ooo, na wonder i dey wonder before you use Admin Privileges to give me 1000 year ban
tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by TribesNG: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Akiika:
Your Pastors are thieves taking advantage of your ignorance. You cannot hold your pastors to moral standard yet you judge other people.

I pray he Bleep your mum.
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Akiika: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
lloyds:
Daddy Freeze is an impostor and his unclothedness has been exposed. . He has sponsors, but they don't have enough knowledge to fight the battle against the gospel.

After doing immoral things, he would want to spew spiritual /sanctity matters.

He successfully led a lot of young and unstable Christians astray, but God will judge him.

He is only trying to remove the veil of stupidity from your eyes. Daddy freeze based his arguments with verifiable evidence in the bible you carry about on Sundays that you refuse to study.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Akiika:

Don't mind the DUMB sheep.

Most of their pastors are serial perverts and adulters par excellence.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by BAILMONEY: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
angry
Seun:
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by makky555(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
KushyKush:
I see nothing wrong is showing cleavage. If you've got boobs, flaunt It.

You can't tell a guy he is wrong for shows off his abs can you?

Metchhheeeeewww...you'll still be the one to call girls that flaunt their boobs olosho...
Bro. Pick a side
Re: Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress by makky555(f): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Akiika:

Dunce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.