Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know (4363 Views)

7 Important Whatsapp Tricks You Didn't Know, But Should / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by geekbabanla: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Written by: Ravinder Ravi

Trick 1: To spy on your never replying friend

Your friend has disabled Read Receipt in Whatsapp and still if you want to know whether he/she reads your message ?

Send a two seconds voice message . Voice message will be auto-downloaded and you will see a blue tick, once the receiver plays the message, even if he disabled Read receipt in Whatsapp.

Trick 2: To escape from your spying friend

Your over-possessive friend is trying to spy on you whether you are reading her/his Whatsapp messages, by sending 2 seconds voice message. If you play it by curiosity, then you will be caught, because your friend will see blue ticks once you hear the voice message.

So, if you don’t want to send blue ticks but still want to listen the voice message, then go to file explorer and open the voice note from there using any video or music player.

https://techreviewsng.com/2018/01/18/cool-whatsapp-tricks-you-may-want-to-know/

1 Like

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by holluikon(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
geekbabanla:

The Oyinbo that created pencil creates Eraser too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by adehadex(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Maddest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2018
PenGriffey:
What is whatsapp?

Whatsapp is how are u?

3 Likes

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by MVLOX(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2018
No be force to talk to person for whatsapp na.... If dem hide or no gree ansa you eheh u self lock up na
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
MVLOX:
No be force to talk to person for whatsapp na.... If dem hide or no gree ansa you eheh u self lock up na
evn if na ur debtor?

3 Likes

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by MVLOX(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2018
sinaj:
evn if na ur debtor?

Yes ooo my Dear, you see I don't have debtors at least not since 2015 when I was helped to avoid having debtors in my life. The secret is this, if a person comes to u for a loan or to borrow money from you, let's say 10k, you can give the person wat u can give freely like say 2k which you don't expect him or her to pay back. Now let's look at it again, let's assume 4 more pple give as little as 2k to him, they would have helped a person and saved him from borrowing at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by Ribajae(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Crazy
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by galadima77(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
MVLOX:

Yes ooo my Dear, you see I don't have debtors at least not since 2015 when I was helped to avoid having debtors in my life. The secret is this, if a person comes to u for a loan or to borrow money from you, let's say 10k, you can give the person wat u can give freely like say 2k which you don't expect him or her to pay back. Now let's look at it again, let's assume 4 more pple give as little as 2k to him, they would have helped a person and saved him from borrowing at the same time.

Anybody who doesn't know and practice the above is in big trouble

2 Likes

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by geekbabanla: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
holluikon:

LOl

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by geekbabanla: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Whatsapp is how are u?

Lmao
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by henrygold100: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
I go try am
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by gabolz(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have been barred from using WhatsApp,what can I do
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by dapomola09(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Try contact Buhari,na him do am
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
When will the likes of the commenter above me ever get sense?
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by ignis: 4:02am On Jan 20, 2018
holluikon:

Same way oyibo that created virus creates Anti Virus.

1 Like

Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by holluikon(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
ignis:

Same way oyibo that created virus creates Anti Virus.

Same way, Oyinbo that created female sex dolls creates male sex dolls
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by Godwin978(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
geekbabanla:
Written by: Ravinder Ravi

Your friend has disabled Read Receipt in Whatsapp and still if you want to know whether he/she reads your message ?

Send a two seconds voice message . Voice message will be auto-downloaded and you will see a blue tick, once the receiver plays the message, even if he disabled Read receipt in Whatsapp.

Your over-possessive friend is trying to spy on you whether you are reading her/his Whatsapp messages, by sending 2 seconds voice message. If you play it by curiosity, then you will be caught, because your friend will see blue ticks once you hear the voice message.

So, if you don’t want to send blue ticks but still want to listen the voice message, then go to file explorer and open the voice note from there using any video or music player.

https://techreviewsng.com/2018/01/18/cool-whatsapp-tricks-you-may-want-to-know/
add 08124631102 to any active whataspp group
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by dHustle: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
If you are a blogger, or link ng forward to learn/start blogging. Join us here

Remove the bracket on the link ()

https://chat.()whatsapp.com/6ZszePShuaL8WPOj0DFdIO
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by bravesoul247(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Omo..baddest thing. Na to try this stuff
Re: Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know by Obudupikin: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
sinaj:
evn if na ur debtor?

You still love weed and great sex?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 200 For 1 Gig Still Working? / Help Nokia 5800-blank Screen Problem / Good News From Airtel Please Take This Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.