Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed (53879 Views)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by TechPlace24(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Facebook have several tricks that can your experience on on the social media platform worthwhile. Not everyone knows about them, but using them will make you appear geeky and well updated.

Below are three (3) interesting Facebook tricks you need to know, as brought to you by Techplace24.com;

1. You can post to Facebook using SMS

You can install the Facebook app to your phone which will make you oversee the content your friends post on Facebook. The procedure below will help you post to Facebook with or without a smartphone.

Use a desktop browser to log into your Facebook account then head over to Settings and then to the Mobile tab. Click on the “Add a phone” button, only if you haven’t added your phone to the Facebook account. After selecting your wireless carrier you’ll have to click Next after which you will send an SMS of “F” to Facebook’s SMS number (32665). After sending the text, a message with a confirmation code will be received on your phone. To post you’ll need to type into the field in the pop-up box. For the purpose of privacy, deselect “Share my phone number with my friends” and accept “friends to text me from Facebook”.

2. Make Facebook flip upside down

This is a fun trick that is worth a try. Imagine using Facebook that is flipped upside down in a cyber café, everyone would be glaring at you. This trick is similar to the old keyboard trick where your computer screen would rotate upside down immediately after pressing ctrl+Alt+Down. You can perform this trick much easier on Facebook by selecting the upside-down language under someone’s Facebook account.

3. Hide your online status from certain people

There’s a Facebook trick that can make you exclusively block your online status from certain people. If you are old enough on Facebook, this trick might be no news to you.

Move to your Facebook Setting then head to Blocking. Press on the Block user section, then type the person’s name you want to hide your online status from.

Read More At; https://www.techplace24.com/2019/08/10/3-hidden-facebook-tricks-you-never-knew-existed/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Kingluqman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
lol, i've always ignored ubunja's miseducations as they're always long and i have a short attention span, but i've always found the moniker interesting, i was less busy today and i've read a couple, turns out he's a genius as regards relationships and its dynamics, asides nwaamaikpe, ubunja is the second nairalander on my priority read list..

Great read. i honestly feel every guy should read at least one or two random miseducations and from the few i've read, even ladies can benefit also.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by WalkerMichael(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Facebook is now so boring angry sad sad

Only good for adverts..

Are you looking to generate sales or leads for your product or serviced based business? I create and manage Facebook and Instagram ads for businesses.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Becoted001(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wow
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Ezeking123: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
So wat grin angry
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by fredo321: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Make thousands of Naira by referring Nigerian car buyers and car sellers to Awoof cars.

Visit to learn more: [url=nairaland.website]Click Here[/url]
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Mescana22(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Okay na
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by olassybaba: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
And all these rubbish you just posted, I know 80% of nairaland members know it.

21 Likes

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by illiteratepmb: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thrash

3 Likes

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by AdeTish: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by daddycee91(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Theres a fb trick I'd love to show you also. Pay me $50 first

2 Likes

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Dee04(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Not necessary.
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by idonhammer: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
People still dey use Facebook?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Larryfest(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Na only no2 i no sabi...
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Ibile77(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
What is left on Facebook? Only memories and pictures updating, no more news as usual.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Gepheral: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
This one na trick?
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by meobizy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mscheew. I think say na better tricks.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by sampo54: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ok
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by kay4kay: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Really
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Olyroks: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Who your trick epp �
daddycee91:
Theres a fb trick I'd love to show you also. Pay me $50 first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by gift01: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nairaland don upgrade... book space and get automatic ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Deejaygold(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Well, I know about 75% of these trick
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is probably the most dumbass post I have read today. Lord I pray make I no jam diz kind post anywhere before I go to bed tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by johndik(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
wooow this is very amazing. Thanks bro
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by XINOIX: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
the trick I would like to know is, and this question goes to anyone who knows the procedure on how to go about it to help a friend in need, is their a procedure in which one could delete all friend request sent that haven't being accepted to cancel all with a click

1 Like

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by gbayi23: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Make thousands of Naira by referring Nigerian car buyers and car sellers to Awoof cars.

Visit to learn more: [url=nairaland.website]Click Here[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Thread / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.