Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica (62727 Views)

A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Igbos laying claim to Yoruba words they use everyday is akin to Igbos laying claim to the word Papa meaning (Father) because they now use it in Igbo language.

Papa was never part of the Igbo language from antiquity but now it is.
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Guy just stop. There is no eeeeeehhnnn sound in standard Igbo.

What you guyz can have is ehh ehhh! .

so what about ehn ehn- yes or confirmation. ..

I was only trying to see how foolish you are, ehn ehn is a sound that cut across several tribes...mumu
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by SIRTee15: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

Guy are you for real, swear that you can't use jide for stand up or rise up... why do yorubas call it Ojo ajinde and not Ojo adinde...

it's a case of one part using dide and others using jide... you need to go back to your brown roof village to get yoruba tutor from your people...

Jide is more general than dide, Q.E.D

I think u meant to say jinde...
Ur understanding of Yoruba language is pretty basic...
Like u pick it from the street or something....

1 Like

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:
Igbos laying claim to Yoruba words they use everyday is akin to Igbos laying claim to the word Papa meaning (Father) because they now use it in Igbo language.

Papa was never part of the Igbo language from antiquity but now it is.
Such is life.

and your forefather came down with baba abi?
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

you're confused guys...

what about the nasal sound in nma, ndidi, olanma, nne, onye, onyi, nkem and others... what about mmiri,mpa etc... you need the truth and it will set you free...

Those are different from ehhhhn.

Standard igbo words dont end in such nasals: ehhhn, uhhhn, ahhhn, ohhhn etc except some dialects like Ngwa that pronounce words like Fish (Azu) as Azuñ.

Argue with Reality.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by maclatunji: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You are an insecure basstard thats why you are bent on pulling people down to feel good about yourself.
You are still in the primitive stage of development. I will not argue about slavery because its a shame but I want you to prove Igbo has no civilization...Pull out the facts and educate us with abundance of your knowledge. Teach me Igbo history,punk. Internet tiger!

Benin and the Slave Trade

The kingdom of Benin (not to be confused with the modern Republic of Benin) was amongthe earliest, longest lasting, and most active participants in the European trade on the SlaveCoast, including the trade in slaves. From "pre-European" times, Benin was one of themightiest powers on the eastern Slave Coast. The Portuguese probably reached Benin in1472, but established strong relations with the kingdom only in 1485/86, when they founded atrade “factory” at the port of Gwato.

Europeans demanded slaves from the very beginning of trade with Benin, and it was there that the Portuguese purchased their first large slave cargoes.Portugal (until the mid-16th century), the Netherlands (late 16th– early 18th centuries), andGreat Britain (mid-18th–19th centuries, culminating in the occupation of the country in 1897)successively became the dominant European powers in the Benin region, although the French,Germans, and others also intermittently established presences there. Before the mid-17th century, Benin exported slaves not only to the New World, but also to Europe and the GoldCoast.

In 1506, a slave typically cost between twelve and fifteen manillas (brass bracelets); by 1517, the price had risen to 57 manillas. After the 1520s, cowry shells replaced manillasas the most popular “money” in the slave trade (in 1522, fifty manillas were equal to 6,370cowries). Goods such as hats, beads, etc. were also bartered for slaves. From the late 16th
to the late 17th century, Benin never sold its own citizens, but only female captives (including Igbo, Sobo, Ijaw, and others) captured in war or purchased from neighboring peoples. From the mid-17th to 18th centuries, however, slaves became the principal trade “goods” acquired byEuropeans, and foreign male prisoners and eventually citizens of Benin itself were also soldabroad. In the heyday of the slave trade, Benin supplied 3,000 slaves a year. A contemporaryrelated that “The West India planters prefer the slaves of Benin … to those of any other partof Guinea…”

Source: http://www.academia.edu/1903485/Benin_and_the_Slave_Trade

You guys can be combative and boastful but know that it is not everybody that doesn't know history or their left from their right.

Somegirl1, there is the academic basis for my position. It didn't take much to figure it out, Benin had great influence over the adjoining area. It was the major power to contend with, any other Kingdom could not afford to fight it directly.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

and your forefather came down with baba abi?

Exactly.

Baba is yoruba but Papa is never Igbo it came with the whites and the catholic church.
Tell me any Igbo born and dead before the colonial era that call their father “Papa”
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
somegirl1:

Too many suppositions in one post.
You forget that your claim and the ensuing debate was based on your personal epiphany rather than research. You seem to actually be on your way to believing your hypothesis.
How do you know warring Igbo tribes had reason to end battles quickly?
You are yet to show evidence of Bini influence on Igbo culture.

Already addressed, go argue with the academics that wrote the paper I have shared with you.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by safarigirl(f): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
baby124:

I don’t know about a thread from 3yrs ago. But Egusi is a Yoruba soup. The way it is cooked and it’s name is all Yoruba.
how do you cook it in Yoruba land? Is it not to fry the egusi?

It is not cooked same way in Igbo land. I have told you of the thread, so, now you know of it. It is on the internet if you want to read more. Make use of the internet one of these days, j was once ignorant like you, thinking egusi was Yoruba, but that thread enlightened me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by DemonInSiege: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Thank you jare my sister.

That is how one Igbo guy was arguing with me the other day that “Nko” is an Igbo word because they now use it.

I was like.... Jesu!

Stop lying, no body has claim here that kpomo is Igbo word, you brought kpomo issue here and keep mentioning it while no one have said anything about it here
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
SIRTee15:

I think u meant to say jinde...
Ur understanding of Yoruba language is pretty basic...
Like u pick it from the street or something....
anyway thanks but some of your brothers fail to tell me the meaning, I guess they don't know it...

after much thinking and online search, I found out it means to resurface or to return but there's no concrete fact backing it up unlike the igbo meaning

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
DemonInSiege:

Stop lying, no body has claim here that kpomo is Igbo word, you brought kpomo issue here and keep mentioning it while no one have said anything about it here

It was simply an example of the NUMEROUS words of Yoruba origin that Igbos have now claimed exclusive rights over.. lol, and your comrade babaIbo simply confirmed it, by even daring to arrempt an argument with me over the origin of that word.

Goodbye.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by laydoh(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Omg, am I dreaming? lol.

Yorubas and Igbos who better pass for traditional medicine? lol .. don’t make me laugh.
Even today you all have abandoned all your village dibias and are too busy gulping agbo like there is no tomorrow.
How can Igbos introduce Ewuro into Yorubaland? I thought you were saying before that there is nothing like Ewuro?

What is your I.Q pls? Did I say that it was an English proverb?

What is the Igbo word for Jedi-jedi?

baba u r a killer.d guy asked wat ewuro was earlier oo,nw claiming na dm dey use m 4 med.igbos sha.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by DemonInSiege: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Your broda BabaIbo would bet to disagree. cheesy

He said you pronounced it ponmo and not kpomo, show me where he laid claim that it's Igbo
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Those are different from ehhhhn.

Standard igbo words dont end in such nasals: ehhhn, uhhhn, ahhhn, ohhhn etc except some dialects like Ngwa that pronounce words like Fish (Azu) as Azuñ.

Argue with Reality.

smh4u... Is there any standard spelling of a word like ehhhhhn, which Yoruba words end like that please?

let's be sincere, is it rara abi which one?

but you can draw mpa as mmmppaaa! when calling out
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
DemonInSiege:

He said you pronounced it ponmo and not kpomo, show me where he laid claim that it's Igbo

He said that was the “igbo spelling” of a word that isn’t even igbo. Instead of just simply agreeing that it had never been Igbo.

He went further to state that Kpomo was one of the various names that Igbos call hide/meat including others like tinko and Kanda which he claims they pack from the north- This was even after he had been admonished by a fellow Igbo sister that kpomo was never a pooular food item in the east until fairly rexently.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
DemonInSiege:

God bless you for that, that's how these guys have been changing mouth since o
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

smh4u... Is there any standard spelling of a word like ehhhhhn, which Yoruba words end like that please?

let's be sincere, is it rara abi which one?

but you can draw mpa as mmmppaaa! when calling out

Yes there is a standard spelling of ehhhhn!

Ehhhn! Sounds fifferent different from eeeeh!
One is interrogative or affirmative while the orher is an exclamation.

There might be no distinction in Igbo but in Yoruba, there exists such differences.

There is also uhhhhn? Or ahn ahn?!

—————
Rara means No in Yoruba.
Ehn ehn! also means no if you don’t want to talk.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

He said that was the “igbo spelling” of a word that isn’t even igbo. Instead of just simply agreeing that it had never been Igbo.

He went further to state that Kpomo was one of the various names that Igbos call hide/meat including others like tinko and Kanda which he claims they pack from the north- This was even after he had been admonished by a fellow Igbo sister that kpomo was never a pooular food item in the east until fairly rexently.

Can you swear or quote the post I said categorically that it's igbos that own it, what I emphasize on was that igbos call it various names like kanda, tinko, kpomo... I criticized you when you asked some one to give you the Igbo pronunciation of it, by saying is there any yoruba word that has kp sound in it but you couldn't answer... the only thing we argued on I said it's Igbo relating to cow hide or skin is tinko which I said was gotten from the sound it gives when chewing it
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

Can you swear or quote the post I said categorically that it's igbos that own it, what I emphasize on was that igbos call it various names like kanda, tinko, kpomo... I criticized you when you asked some one to give you the Igbo pronunciation of it, by saying is there any yoruba word that has kp sound in it but you couldn't answer... the only thing we argued on I said it's Igbo relating to cow hide or skin is tinko which I said was gotten from the sound it gives when chewing it

Not too late to answer.
Kpomo isn’t Igbo, simple as ABC. Something you could have agreed with wwaaay back and moved on - is what you are now being forced to reluctantly accept now.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Yes there is a standard spelling of ehhhhn!

Ehhhn! Sounds fifferent different from eeeeh!
One is interrogative or affirmative while the orher is an exclamation.

There might be no distinction in Igbo but in Yoruba, there exists such differences.

There is also uhhhhn? Or ahn ahn?!

—————
Rara means No in Yoruba.
Ehn ehn! also means no if you don’t want to talk.

don't miss tribes together,

eh eh is an hausa word for yes and ahh ahh is their no...

igbos use ehhn ehhn to say yes, what, meaning, even it's also used for no e.t.c

I would have stopped replying your quotes because you're a liar but on a second thought I let it go because it is for fun n knowledge... of that guy didn't go tru the thread you would have made him believe another thing...oniro oshi jati jati
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

don't miss tribes together,

eh eh is an hausa word for yes and ahh ahh is their no...

igbos use ehhn ehhn to say yes, what, meaning, even it's also used for no e.t.c

I would have stopped replying your quotes because you're a liar but on a second thought I let it go because it is for fun n knowledge... of that guy didn't go tru the thread you would have made him believe another thing...oniro oshi jati jati

I think your brain is confused due to the mixing together of too many Nigerian languages in your upstairs, but unfortunately, all at 15% proficiency.

2 Likes

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by Odingo1: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
maclatunji:

Benin and the Slave Trade

The kingdom of Benin (not to be confused with the modern Republic of Benin) was amongthe earliest, longest lasting, and most active participants in the European trade on the SlaveCoast, including the trade in slaves. From "pre-European" times, Benin was one of themightiest powers on the eastern Slave Coast. The Portuguese probably reached Benin in1472, but established strong relations with the kingdom only in 1485/86, when they founded atrade “factory” at the port of Gwato.

Europeans demanded slaves from the very beginning of trade with Benin, and it was there that the Portuguese purchased their first large slave cargoes.Portugal (until the mid-16th century), the Netherlands (late 16th– early 18th centuries), andGreat Britain (mid-18th–19th centuries, culminating in the occupation of the country in 1897)successively became the dominant European powers in the Benin region, although the French,Germans, and others also intermittently established presences there. Before the mid-17th century, Benin exported slaves not only to the New World, but also to Europe and the GoldCoast.

In 1506, a slave typically cost between twelve and fifteen manillas (brass bracelets); by 1517, the price had risen to 57 manillas. After the 1520s, cowry shells replaced manillasas the most popular “money” in the slave trade (in 1522, fifty manillas were equal to 6,370cowries). Goods such as hats, beads, etc. were also bartered for slaves. From the late 16th
to the late 17th century, Benin never sold its own citizens, but only female captives (including Igbo, Sobo, Ijaw, and others) captured in war or purchased from neighboring peoples. From the mid-17th to 18th centuries, however, slaves became the principal trade “goods” acquired byEuropeans, and foreign male prisoners and eventually citizens of Benin itself were also soldabroad. In the heyday of the slave trade, Benin supplied 3,000 slaves a year. A contemporaryrelated that “The West India planters prefer the slaves of Benin … to those of any other partof Guinea…”

Source: http://www.academia.edu/1903485/Benin_and_the_Slave_Trade

You guys can be combative and boastful but know that it is not everybody that doesn't know history or their left from their right.

Somegirl1, there is the academic basis for my position. It didn't take much to figure it out, Benin had great influence over the adjoining area. It was the major power to contend with, any other Kingdom could not afford to fight it directly.
Your claim have no basis,
Any criminal can lay ambush on people and capture them even in this modern time, that does not show that this people have dominance over the people they captured, infact it shows weakness on their part unlike Bini direct rule over lagos and its environs.

In history,there is never in any book or documentary that shows that any part of Igboland is under conquest from Bini or Fulani.
The reason is that Igbo villages in the olden days are heavily fortified from the entrance and Igbos have no central king that give orders or rule over an entire region.So many empires like Bini is afraid to go eastward because you will fight the war village by village,even the Brittish saw red in Igboland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by Probz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Baba probz I have always known you to be someone that diacusses on a high level of brain power (Intellectual discusser), so me and you can’t have any long lasting issues.
Lets just try to iron some few things out and we will be fine - unlike some others on this thread.
Honestly, I am not trying to psych you up or anything.

Egwu as I know it to be isn’t a general igbo word, am I right?
I thought Igbos generally call masquerades Mmanwu? Similar to the word Mmuo (spirits)?

Egwu/Egun is of Yoruboid origin meaning masquerades , spirits or ancestors.

All I know is egwu’s igbo and egun’s Yoruba. It’s an Ebe Okwute vs. Abeokuta-type scenario. I know egwu’s deeply rooted in Igboland.

You won’t get any arguments from me that Yoruba language and culture’s more influential than Igbo culture though. I’m not one of them. Spade’s a spade.

4 Likes

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by laydoh(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

after this let's close this case please, I can see you have never been to hausaland before, they eat more sugars than yorubas, they have stronger medicines for jedi-jedi... I understand, you want to claim jedi-jedi just the same way you tried to claim ireke (sugarcane) which is reike or alubosa which is alibasa abi...

ask yourself one question do you consume more sugar than them or do you suffer the ailment than them...

again, do you cultivate sugarcane and alibasa (onions) more than them, they are the ones supplying you all those things so why do you think the name originated from buyers angle instead of the supplier (producers) angle
aswear 2 G,u r a fool,jst because dey consume more sugar than us then mean they are superior 2 us in med?y r u daft lyk dis nigga.go 2 dia state n witness aw dem dey patronize yoruba agbo,wonders shall neva end,hausa owning agbo jedi jedi,says who.and na hausa own tinko no b you pple.or shey u get camel for ur side ni.fem fem

2 Likes

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by scholes0(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Probz:

All I know is egwu’s igbo and egun’s Yoruba. It’s an Ebe Okwute vs. Abeokuta-type scenario. I know egwu’s deeply rooted in Igboland.

You won’t get any arguments from me that Yoruba language and culture’s more influential than Igbo culture though. I’m not one of them. Spade’s a spade.

lol
I have only heard delta Igbos and maybe some of Anambra call masquerade Egwu, some even use Egwugwu!

Every other Igbo goes to their village to celebrate mmanwu.

1 Like

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

Not too late to answer.
Kpomo isn’t Igbo, simple as ABC. Something you could have agreed with wwaaay back and moved on - is what you are now being forced to reluctantly accept now.

it's neither Yoruba FYI, it's just a Nigerian word... with various names like kpomo, ponmo, kanda, tinko... yorubas don't call it kpomo, they call it ponmo and it's not specific to any tribe...
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by bibe(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Feraz:
Poorly equipped military yet, they waged war against the British for close to 40 years. The Binis have never claimed to conquer Igboland or fight them unlike when of recent, Lagos and Ado-Ekiti were being debated. I really do wonder where you get your history from. Isn't it Maclatunji, the one who enjoys twisting things to suit his purpose? undecided

LOL! Of a truth, the narrative has been making sense.

On the contrary, I think the Nok culture (from which it was claimed the Yoruba and Bini culture are an offshoot of it) was the oldest in present day Nigeria.

The article in question tries to trace the original of the bini and yoruba and to a less extent the igbo to the NOK culture. My assertion was about kingdoms.

The extract from the article is however striking and leads credence to my earlier assertion about the Nri influence on bini;

"And Ben-Amos points in connection with Osanobua and the Ogiso, rulers of the 1st dynasty in Benin, to the east: “The east is the cardinal direction associated with the creator god, Osanobua, and with the creation of land, which first rose out, of the primordial waters in a place which today is the Igbo town of Agbor to the east of Benin. All the sites where once the Ogisos built their palaces and ancient quarters are on the eastern side of the present City” (Ben-Amos 1980: 1,3).
Jungwirth reports in view of the indicated direction: “Interessanterweise deuten alle Aussagen des Ohenso von Ugbekun, der Priester aher Mtire der Ogiso, darauf hin, daB der erste Ogiso aus dem Nord-Osten gekommen ist; Andererseits erinnern die ErzLihlungen über den ersten Ogiso an Ursprungsmyth.der Yoruba. DaB es sich aber nicht um Yoruba-Kinige handelt, wird durch den Titel Ogiso angedeutet” (1968: 68).
The east plays a certain role in the Edo calendar which eventually corresponds to the above-said. Egharevba notes: There are four days in the week representing the four corners of the earth. Eken the east, Orie the west, Aho the south, Okuo the north. Eken is a day of rest.” “People do not as a rule go to the farm on that day, but they may do any work in the home. Councils are usually held on this day.. .“ (1949: 81; see also Egharevba 1960: 84) While the days associated with the south and the north were market ones, another native writer amplifies, “Eken and Orie, which also mean the rising and the setting sun, belonged to the gods. It. was dangerous to travel on these two days in case one met the gods” (Omoregie 1972: 9 f)
The subject should not be concluded without mentioning one of the oldest sites of discovery of bronze inside the West African forest. T. Shaw made some astonishing discoveries at Igbo-Ukwu (east of the Niger, Awka District). Prominent among the findings .is the burial chamber of: a dignitary which was dated to about A.D 900 (Shaw 1979). There is no evidence of connections between the Igbo-Ukwu culture, whose origin are not known up till now, and Benin. The Igbo-Ukwu bronzes show no stylistic similarity to those known from Ife and Benin. Nevertheless, two features are remarkable: the facial marks depicted on a bronze head are nearly as prominent as we know them from the Ife heads. Furthermore, there are some snake representations similar to those known from Benin. However, this is not unusual in West Africa"

Notice the Igbo four market days as given by the Nri (Eke, Orie, Afor and Nkwo) and also the article continuously alluding to migrations from the East and their continued reverence to it #Binis.

As a distinct people following separation from the NOK confidence, the article still buttresses my claim with regards to the Nri kingdom.
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by Probz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by BabaIbo: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes0:

I think your brain is confused due to the mixing together of too many Nigerian languages in your upstairs, but unfortunately, all at 15% proficiency.

don't digress, give me points the way and I'm given you facts and atop beating around the bush... better still get out of my quote
Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by Probz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

borrowed hausa language, lol... guy you funny

osikapa,..... shinkafa

which one is borrowed to you?

Igbo and Igala borrowed osikapa from shinkafa though. That one na truth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Salaries Of South-West Obas Before Independence (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.