Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! (1452 Views)

This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. / Nigerians Please Come To My Aid (Graphic Photos) / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have a sister and she's 35years. She once had a child at the age of 22years, a boy but the boy died at the age of 5 of lots of illness. Now my sister can't conceive and when she conceives, the pregnancy will be growing and the foetus won't grow and at the end of it all, she will lose the pregnancy. She's experienced this overtimes now and she's been to several hospitals and spend so much money but to no avail. The doctors said she may be having PID bit we ran the test, there was nothing like that. The last one she had, the pregnancy was 12weeks but the foetus shows 6weeks on Scan just still like blood...the baby doesn't grow but the fluid and all will be growing and she loses it at 3months to 3 months 2 weeks mostly. Please doctors in the house, what could be the cause of this and how do we treat this. She's the only one who doesn't have a child yet and she's been married for 14years now. She feels sad when she sees our own kids pls help me make her happy.

Pls lalastica FP I need to get help
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by HOLYDICK(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Came to learn too ...Oya doctors in the house over to u
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hm

Let her try the church alongside hospital
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by dollytino4real(f): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
dis save a life doctor can help, with dis endoscopy test. let her go to church 3 days dry fast like esther did
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
NowisGod109:
I have a sister and she's 35years. She once had a child at the age of 22years, a boy but the boy died at the age of 5 of lots of illness. Now my sister can't conceive and when she conceives, the pregnancy will be growing and the foetus won't grow and at the end of it all, she will lose the pregnancy. She's experienced this overtimes now and she's been to several hospitals and spend so much money but to no avail. The doctors said she may be having PID bit we ran the test, there was nothing like that. The last one she had, the pregnancy was 12weeks but the foetus shows 6weeks on Scan just still like blood...the baby doesn't grow but the fluid and all will be growing and she loses it at 3months to 3 months 2 weeks mostly. Please doctors in the house, what could be the cause of this and how do we treat this. She's the only one who doesn't have a child yet and she's been married for 14years now. She feels sad when she sees our own kids pls help me make her happy.

This problem is small. Connect with me, and i promise you she will have a child. I understand the problem.
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by ultron12345: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
NowisGod109:

This looks exactly like rhesus incompatibility, visit d hospital to determine if she is Rh+ or Rh-.......u can pm me 4 further explanation

5 Likes

Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
ultron12345:

This looks exactly like rhesus incompatibility, visit d hospital to determine if she is Rh+ or Rh-.......u can pm me 4 further explanation

OK thank you sir
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
ultron12345:

And which test will she say she wants to do when she gets to the hospital sir and is it done in any hospital in Lagos or you can refer us?
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by ultron12345: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
NowisGod109:

And which test will she say she wants to do when she gets to the hospital sir and is it done in any hospital in Lagos or you can refer us?
just go to a hospital, explain to the doctor your situation, and tell them you suspect rhesus factor incompatibility and want to run rhesus factor test, both she and d husband should run the test.

However, if maybe due to financial constraint she can't afford a hospital, let her and d husband go to a lab and say they want to do Rhesus factor test. It will b cheaper. Then u can mail d result to me, I will interpret it and advice u accordingly, whether to see a doctor or not.

I am not based in Lagos so I don't know much hospitals around there.

1 Like

Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
ultron12345:
just go to a hospital, explain to the doctor your situation, and tell them you suspect rhesus factor incompatibility and want to run rhesus factor test, both she and d husband should run the test.

However, if maybe due to financial constraint she can't afford a hospital, let her and d husband go to a lab and say they want to do Rhesus factor test. It will b cheaper. Then u can mail d result to me, I will interpret it and advice u accordingly, whether to see a doctor or not.

I am not based in Lagos so I don't know much hospitals around there.

OK thank you sir
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by ultron12345: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
NowisGod109:

OK thank you sir
na was o......what u pple are doing is nt good o......after getting help here u pple will just disappear, OP, please come and tell us d rest of d story, what did the doctor and test results say.........pls, so that other pple can also learn from this
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
ultron12345:
na was o......what u pple are doing is nt good o......after getting help here u pple will just disappear, OP, please come and tell us d rest of d story, what did the doctor and test results say.........pls, so that other pple can also learn from this

She hasn't gone for the test because she's not around now. That's why I haven't updated
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by ultron12345: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
NowisGod109:

She hasn't gone for the test because she's not around now. That's why I haven't updated
OK, pls update us when she does
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
ultron12345:

Sure I will
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=ultron12345 post=64820987]OK, pls update us when she does[/quote
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
ultron12345:

She's RH negative sorry
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
NowisGod109:

Does she have a Nairaland account? Could she open one so I discuss with her here?
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by ultron12345: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2018
NowisGod109:

She's RH negative sorry
what about d husband
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2018
ultron12345:
what about d husband

The husband is positive and my sister is negative
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2018
LuckyG1:

Does she have a Nairaland account? Could she open one so I discuss with her here?

No she doesn't. You can tell me here too because I really need to help her. She's RH negative
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
NowisGod109:

No she doesn't. You can tell me here too because I really need to help her. She's RH negative

It will be good enough I talk with her rather than you.
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by ultron12345: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
NowisGod109:

The husband is positive and my sister is negative
u see, that is the problem, rhesus factor incompatibility, the mother doesn't have Rh antigen but the father has, and the baby probably inherited the Rh antigen from the father. So during delivery, when the blood of d mother and baby came on contact, Rh antigen from the baby entered the mother whose body treated like an infection and developed antibodies to fight it. So what is happening now is that when the woman is pregnant of the Rh positive baby, antibodies in the mother treat the baby as a foreign infection thereby killing it leading to all the miscarriage. The cause of her problem Rh factor incompatibility.

She should see a doctor for further advice.

2 Likes

Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
LuckyG1:

It will be good enough I talk with her rather than you.
Okay where are you because she's not the type that uses social media
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by NowisGod109(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
ultron12345:
u see, that is the problem, rhesus factor incompatibility, the mother doesn't have Rh antigen but the father has, and the baby probably inherited the Rh antigen from the father. So during delivery, when the blood of d mother and baby came on contact, Rh antigen from the baby entered the mother whose body treated like an infection and developed antibodies to fight it. So what is happening now is that when the woman is pregnant of the Rh positive baby, antibodies in the mother treat the baby as a foreign infection thereby killing it leading to all the miscarriage. The cause of her problem Rh factor incompatibility.

She should see a doctor for further advice.

Okay sir but now she's pregnant again and she's has seen a doctor but I don't know what to expect. She's not taking any medication now because they said she will take anti D injection when gives birth. So I want to know if she really needs to take any injection now before their blood come in contact because normally the baby flushes out each time she's pregnant not to talk of when she puts to bed. Can it last till that time
Re: Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
NowisGod109:

Okay where are you because she's not the type that uses social media

She could either talk with me here, or meet me on a mobile consultation (charges applicable). She can reach me on WhatsApp, 08176371308.

(1) (Reply)

How I Used My Lover's Sperm To Cures My Pimples - Woman / For Weak Erection Killer And Quick Ejaculation Killer / Help A Nairalander Over This Health Issues Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.