Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,057 members, 7,849,274 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye (2446 Views)

Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye by 4kDdullard: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Take your silliness to another place if you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
You are the one making the silliest comment here.This is the type of trait you Afonja muslim pigs exhibit.
You these religious fanatics are so annoying I swear!
Re: Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye by WhoBeThisMan: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Christistruth00:

Why should we keep poultry chicken in cages at all when the Government can give us ranches to graze them after all free range Chickens are healthier than caged ones.
you are very correct my brother
Re: Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
I see another crisis brewing between meleye and bello...let us allow this cattle thing and herdsmen thing to die down....we have other pressing national issues to discuss and atttend to....the year has startd running far and nothing concrete has been attain, not even the passage of the 2018 budget....
Re: Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye by rummmy: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2018
what about having mechanics and traders colonies approved and funded by FG all over the states?
seunmsg:
I am not really against the idea of cattle colonies in as much as the federal government or the herdsmen will purchase the land for the colonies from willing land owners. From the explanation I have read so far, cattle colonies will be a bigger version of cattle ranches that most people have been advocating for.
Re: Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye by DAVEZONIGLTD: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Cattle colony.
Pig Colony.
Poultry Colony.

God bless Nigeria. grin
Re: Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye by Markfemi2: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2018
DieBuhari:
One of the few Yoruba men with balls.

Thankfully there aren't too many Yoruba muslims in Kogi west, they are 90% Christian

97% Christains but no religious discrimination
Re: Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye by Simongm(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
seunmsg:
I am not really against the idea of cattle colonies in as much as the federal government or the herdsmen will purchase the land for the colonies from willing land owners. From the explanation I have read so far, cattle colonies will be a bigger version of cattle ranches that most people have been advocating for.

The fulanis are nomadic in nature, this colony of a thing will not work. Not in Kogi west, bello is free to test run that in Kogi central.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Is Own Rally In The Govt. House (tune To Ait) / Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle / Throwback: Obasanjo Orders OPC Members To Be Shot At Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.