Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Actor Don Little - Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Don Little - Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small (490 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Don Little - Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Source - .COM

Ghanaian-based actor, popularly known has Don Little, and often referred to as “Ghanaian Aki” By Nigerians, has cried out and said that women reject him because of the size of his manhood.

In a recent chat with Adom TV, a Ghanaian Television, Don Little revealed this.

He said, “Women reject me because of my manhood size. They claim it is too short and does not give them the satisfaction they want.”

The actor, however, claimed he has slept with about five ladies who are taller than him but the complaints had always been the same.

This notwithstanding, Don Little is optimistic that he will someday get a woman of his dream who will love him and accept him for who he is.

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsXBkBsbPc

Source: http://www..com/2018/01/actor-don-little-women-reject-me.html

Re: Actor Don Little - Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small by dyadeleye(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
We you keep Quiet.
is the manhood suppose to be Longer than you thigh?
its gonna b kind of a burden for you Jere
so manage the one you have .

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2017 Expectations: What To Expect From Headies 2017 Awards / PHOTOS: Actress, Makida Moka, Shows Off Her Beautiful Engagement Ring / Special Spesh Gushes Over Davido’s N50million Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.