Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? (1030 Views)

Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? by Untainted007: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, I will be glad if anyone that have came across this company Hemingsways safari Travel before to please shed more light on their offer of sponsoring their acclaimed winners (Couple) to travel abroad with their spouses. I was asked series of question sometimes last year March at a Spar centre in Lagos. Since then I didn't hear frm them but I was surprised to received a call from a lady who claimed to be working with them this week that I have won a paid trip to travel abroad with my spouse at my free time. Me and my spouse received an SMS to come to their office on Saturday for a presentation of the prize. I have searched through the internet without getting any concrete information. But most importantly, I want to ask you guys if honouring their appointment will worth it or I should get my self busy with other things I have for the day. Thanks in advance for any information. I wouldnt like to get their and now realise they are time waster. The fuel of driving their alone with pain me to the marrow. To before warned is to before harmed. Help a brother with some info please
Re: Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? by Biamoz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Untainted007:
Fellow Nairalanders, I will be glad if anyone that have came across this company Hemingsways Travel before to please shed more light on their offer of sponsoring their acclaimed winners (Couple) to travel abroad with their spouses. I was asked series of question sometimes last year March at a Spar centre in Lagos. Since then I didn't hear frm them but I was surprised to received a call from a lady who claimed to be working with them this week that I have won a paid trip to travel abroad with my spouse at my free time. Me and my spouse received an SMS to come to their office on Saturday for a presentation of the prize. I have searched through the internet without getting any concrete information. But most importantly, I want to ask you guys if honouring their appointment will worth it or I should get my self busy with other things I have for the day. Thanks in advance for any information. I would like to get their and now realise they are time waster. The fuel of driving their alone with pain me to the marrow. To before warned is to before harmed. Help a brother with some info please

Beware of scammer who only comes to steal, kill and take away your hard earned money.
Re: Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? by Untainted007: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
You guys are just viewing the post without typing anything. Pls I need you guys info.
Re: Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? by emekajo: 1:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Why not go to their office and find out for yourself? Remember to be careful and beware of money demands, no matter how small.
Re: Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? by SheIsElle(f): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2018
Just go to their office, you have nothing to lose by going there. Haven't heard of them but that doesn't mean the offer is not genuine. Staying back might make you miss something great. Just be careful, sha.
Re: Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? by iyatrustee(f): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2018
They are a travel and tours company. I was in your shoes 9yrs ago. They sent a sms to my hubby asking us to come for a presentation.

What they do is to to sell holiday packages in the form of invrstment. The more people u refer, the more points you earn. You also get discounted hotel and transport fares.

I never used them cos they wanted us to issue our cheque that night even when we requested to talk it through as a family, they refused and that smelt like scam to me.
Re: Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? by Untainted007: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
iyatrustee:
They are a travel and tours company. I was in your shoes 9yrs ago. They sent a sms to my hubby asking us to come for a presentation.

What they do is to to sell holiday packages in the form of invrstment. The more people u refer, the more points you earn. You also get discounted hotel and transport fares.

I never used them cos they wanted us to issue our cheque that night even when we requested to talk it through as a family, they refused and that smelt like scam to me.

Thanks for the enlightenment Ma. I was able to collate some facts the firm online. I didn't end up honouring their appointment because I had another appointment fetched me money than me spending out.

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Free: How To Study In Rhine-waal University Of Applied Sciences, Germany / VIDEO: BREAKING Fire Outbreak In Lagos / 15 Interesting Things To Know About Cars, Driving And Motoring In North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.