Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore (55896 Views)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 5:58pm On May 16, 2023
My trip to Singapore

As promised to share my trip experience I arrived Singapore from Lagos yesterday

Let me first start with the information on how I got my visa for others to learn. Meanwhile some of the information regarding visa I got them in this forum and also on the Singapore visa site online.
I Arranged my documents with passport heads to the Singapore embassy Abuja where my visa was processed.

Lst of documents
- Visa application form printed and filled
- reference form filled by a citizen or permanent resident in Singapore.
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

Meanwhile you must submit your documents 30 days to your plan arrival date. I didn’t know about this and I went to the embassy 2 months to my plan trip but pleaded they should keep my passport and documents till 1 month to my trip date to start processin

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:00pm On May 16, 2023
They have first class airport ranked the most beautiful airport in the world

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:04pm On May 16, 2023
I will stay here for 10 days will be updating with pictures. Singapore give 90 days arrival visa and you must arrive before the expiration of your. According to immigration rule you must not exceed 20days on your tourist visa otherwise you become an illegal immigrate and will be fished out and deported.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:10pm On May 16, 2023
On arrival, I headed to immigration and I was ask my return ticket and my hotel booking. They asked me to show how much I have with me. I show them 500$ and the rest in my Visa card which they ask to confirm the amount through my mobile banking and I oblige after then they clear me and I exit

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:16pm On May 16, 2023
I saw a status in front of a restaurant and a man was offering a kind of prayers with a burning sticks. I was careful when taking the picture

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Richdee1(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2023
Kee it up
What visa did you apply for?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by STEWpid(f): 6:39pm On May 16, 2023
Chai..

A land naturalized by many Asian immigrants.

Mind your business and be cool within yourself to avoid much racism.

Don't engage in crime; they BEHEAD too).

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by NLegendforte: 6:48pm On May 16, 2023
Beautiful
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:58pm On May 16, 2023
Richdee1:
Kee it up
What visa did you apply for?

Tourist visa

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 7:03pm On May 16, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

A land naturalized by many Asian immigrants.

Mind your business and be cool within yourself to avoid much racism.

Don't engage in crime; they BEHEAD too).
Is written boldly on your tourist pass that IF CAUGHT WITH DRUGS IS DEATH PENALTY wink

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Derring: 7:17pm On May 16, 2023
Following
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:01am On May 17, 2023
At the train station and got a ticket via ticketing machine

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by emandman: 9:37am On May 17, 2023
Please confirm if there English accent is like Nigeria's .
I'm seeing a video making rounds on the internet

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:52am On May 17, 2023
emandman:
Please confirm if there English accent is like Nigeria's .
I'm seeing a video making rounds on the internet
No there English is like Chinese English a lot of China here

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 10:21am On May 17, 2023
Saw a man displaying his skill in front of a popular shopping mall

40 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 10:53am On May 17, 2023
Singapore is mixture of Indians, Chinese and Indonesia. They are white skin but few black people here are Indian with dark skin color

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by aboyaji(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2023
Following
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by davodyguy: 9:28pm On May 17, 2023
HRprof:
My trip to Singapore

As promised to share my trip experience I arrived Singapore from Lagos yesterday

Let me first start with the information on how I got my visa for others to learn. Meanwhile some of the information regarding visa I got them in this forum and also on the Singapore visa site online.
I Arranged my documents with passport heads to the Singapore embassy Abuja where my visa was processed.

Lst of documents
- Visa application form printed and filled
- reference form filled by a citizen or permanent resident in Singapore.
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

Meanwhile you must submit your documents 30 days to your plan arrival date. I didn’t know about this and I went to the embassy 2 months to my plan trip but pleaded they should keep my passport and documents till 1 month to my trip date to start processin
My plan was to visit Singapore last December, but I don't have anyone to write letter of introduction and someone was asking for ridiculous amount. Hence, I opted for Italy.

How did you get a Singaporean to write you a letter of invitation?

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 1:53am On May 18, 2023
davodyguy:

My plan was to visit Singapore last December, but I don't have anyone to write letter of introduction and someone was asking for ridiculous amount. Hence, I opted for Italy.

Yes is a must to have someone in Singapore fill in reference form and invitation letter for your visa. Agent will charge you much to get that for you.

I work remotely with Singapore company as a representative in nigeria so my colleague write for me.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Africankel(m): 5:39am On May 18, 2023
davodyguy:

As an Alternative to invitation letters, you can get the Nigerian High Commission in Singapore (through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja) to write you an introduction letter. But there are certain conditions you must meet, as they need to ascertain you are Nigerian.

73 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Spanishmilf(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2023
HRprof:

Yes is a must to have someone in Singapore fill in reference form and invitation letter for your visa. Agent will charge you much to get that for you.

I work remotely with Singapore company as a representative in nigeria so my colleague write for me.
you a lady 👀

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 8:25am On May 18, 2023
Spanishmilf:
you a lady 👀

Yes

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 8:50am On May 18, 2023
Currently at work.
I haven’t seen any black people on the road wink
Some of them have strong Chinese accent when try to communicate in English

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 8:51am On May 18, 2023
More pictures

19 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by blockgeek69(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2023
Nice thread. Do you have plans to stay back in Singapore with a work visa? HRprof
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Sweetvie: 9:01am On May 18, 2023
cool
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 10:13am On May 18, 2023
blockgeek69:
Nice thread. Do you have plans to stay back in Singapore with a work visa? HRprof
No plan at all shocked hardly see black people here.
they are nice people with fine enviroment but hot weather.
Things are expensive.

42 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Spanishmilf(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2023
HRprof:

Yes
the rings
Should have shoot my shot
Sigh 😔

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by blockgeek69(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2023
HRprof:

No plan at all shocked hardly see black people here.
they are nice people with fine enviroment but hot weather.
Things are expensive.

Talking about the cost of living, I'm assuming since you work for a Singapore firm, the salary should match up with the cost of living. Never knew Singapore has a terribly hot weather though, interesting.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 11:34am On May 18, 2023
blockgeek69:

Talking about the cost of living, I'm assuming since you work for a Singapore firm, the salary should match up with the cost of living. Never knew Singapore has a terribly hot weather though, interesting.
Singapore is a state country, meaning is just a state in a country which makes them one of the small country in the world.
The country is so clean and beautiful with a strict government rule and the most secure country too.

I don’t receive same salaries with my colleagues here in Singapore 🇸🇬. wink they receive higher than me. But is okay for me since i earn in dollars and spend in Naira so I save more. wink

For weather is better than DUBIA hot weather but almost same with Nigerian weather. Morning movement is better before sunrise

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by blockgeek69(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2023
HRprof:

Singapore is a state country, meaning is just a state in a country which makes them one of the small country in the world.
The country is so clean and beautiful with a strict government rule and the most secure country too.

I don’t receive same salaries with my colleagues here in Singapore 🇸🇬. wink they receive higher than me. But is okay for me since i earn in dollars and spend in Naira so I save more. wink

For weather is better than DUBIA hot weather but almost same with Nigerian weather. Morning movement is better before sunrise

Oh i see. Really cool. I wish you the best in your short stay over there. Safe trip on your return.

38 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.