Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady (28343 Views)

SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Delta Pastor Accuses NDLEA Officials Of Wrongfully Detaining His Wife And Child / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by BruncleZuma: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Lies
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by godofuck231: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
I love this, see sometimes when women go awol and they tell their husbands they are going to church, the things and spirits that they are exposed to and they come back home manifesting differently and breaking their homes, calling their husbands abusive and want divorce, not knowing they have been polluted by spirits
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by davit: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Wonderment!
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Pope22(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
God is telling everybody different things, don't know why he hasn't reach to me need a new line...
Pastor go dance shaku shaku with that handcuffs
Fine gal

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Originalsly: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmmm......a self acclaimed pastor....... aren't almost if not all of the pastors/GO's/prophets self acclaimed? ....just that this one from ground levels and stopped before he blow.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by shurch(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
God is telling everybody different things, don't know why he hasn't reach to me need a new line...

hello pretty

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by 2shure: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018
fuc u and your pepper spray
dumb fuc
u think say na yankee u dey
fool
SelfDefenceGuy:
we are not safe with these so called pastors anymore using devilish powers to parade themselves...be wise and understand that our safety is not in the hands of the pastors but ours...carry a PEPPER SPRAY around against attacks or attackers in any form...Order for yours now and it will be delivered to you. check my profile
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by ruggedmallaam(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
You are a fine girl but why do you have to expose your boobs in your DP or is that not you
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by luminouz(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Pat081: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
is because of ur sin ooooooo, change ur way of life
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by luminouz(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Angy55:
From his looks alone, one would know he is fake.
He looks so hungry too. No enough church offering and tithe from his members.

Set of pastors that do not want to pay the sacrifice of dwelling in the secret place before making it.
Once you can read the bible, quote a large number of bible verses off heart, speak in tongues you declare yourself a pastor.

And all this this young girls getting so close to this young pastors I pity them.
That was how a so called prophetess all in the name of "the Lord just spoke to me" encouraged my friend to date a yahoo boy that he's the future husband, for any client that pays they would come and drop tithe for her, and foolishly for her she succumbed.

Phew!!!
Really? shocked
Mehn!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Sagay212: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Thank God the girl was rescued. See his strong ugly face. E for phuck that girl anyhow. They need to investigate him very well to know the number of girls he has abducted. He might be a ritualist
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by muthmayinnah: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2018
THAT IS SIMPLE, EVEN PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, EITHER MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Pat081:
is because of ur sin ooooooo, change ur way of life
Mr I never sin before
Mr saint
Mr changer
Abeg disappear
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=luminouz post=64332267][/quote]what is your nose pointing at
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2018
ruggedmallaam:

You are a fine girl but why do you have to expose your boobs in your DP or is that not you
is it your boobs??
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Vizboy1: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
is it your boobs??
hey can we connect I’m in Pta
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Vizboy1:
hey can we connect I’m in Pta
where in Pretoria??
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Vizboy1: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
where in Pretoria??
west in Hercules
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by hikmojj(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2018
I know many will come for my head but we have to be sincere, When an 'Alfa' do something similar to this the report goes does ' AN ISLAMIC CLERIC was yesterday arrested for..., but when a 'pastor' does, you will read ' A SELF ACCLAIMED PASTOR was arrested......

Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Vizboy1:
west in Hercules
am in tshwane
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Vizboy1: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
am in tshwane
not too far can we talk in Private
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Vizboy1:
not too far can we talk in Private
are you from Nigeria??
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Vizboy1: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
are you from Nigeria??
yeh I’m a Nigerian
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Killurself: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Not touch and follow, nah miracle. After they will tell us that pastor don't do jazz or pastor with jazz are not pastor they're witchdoctor. Yeye hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Killurself: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
Mr I never sin before Mr saint Mr changer Abeg disappear
I like ur pic, you're pretty.
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by ruggedmallaam(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
is it your boobs??
You will be addressed the way you are dress. People will think you are something else
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by pedrilo: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am not going with the crowd on this issue.
the rate of promiscuity among the ladies of today is heart breaking.
KING T BLACK HOC is still fccking and showing our girls on his snap!
In the streets, hotels, online and offline!
our girls have become lazy, they look for the easy way out everytime.
even in official environment, i mean in the office, a lot them ladies have zero value.
some even have sex for fun, i mean free of charge! e don reach like dat!
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by codedearner(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
End-time pastors
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
ruggedmallaam:

You will be addressed the way you are dress. People will think you are something else
you can address me on how you like
But please don't quote me again in your life
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
hatchy:
Shouting he's your wife because you don see free punna wey you dey wire abi.

Ugly and stupid herbalist turned pastor.

He is pastor Sir.
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Jaydenjohnson(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A self-aclaimed pastor, who is said to be top prayer warrior in church has been arrested in Asaba, after a 21yr ild girl who was declared missing, was found in his shop..
News breaker Prince who shared the photos said when they saw the girl, the pastor had charmed her with 'touch and follow' as she couldn't leave the pastor's presence and followed everywhere he went, and he kept on shouting that God revealed to him that she's his wife.
Adding to the troubles the church even refused him to be arrested. Before police came..
Read prince's post below!

News from Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/told-me-she-my-wife-pastor-arrested-for.html?m=1

it is very wrong to arrest him, the lady was not kidnapped and she is an adult, i hope the cops would be able to prove this in court ... cos it is not what you know it is what you can prove..... they will prove to court that he used touch and follow on her abi..... he can even sue if he is smart enough.... this countrys police force is dumb..... sad
Bhelamblog:
A self-aclaimed pastor, who is said to be top prayer warrior in church has been arrested in Asaba, after a 21yr ild girl who was declared missing, was found in his shop..
News breaker Prince who shared the photos said when they saw the girl, the pastor had charmed her with 'touch and follow' as she couldn't leave the pastor's presence and followed everywhere he went, and he kept on shouting that God revealed to him that she's his wife.
Adding to the troubles the church even refused him to be arrested. Before police came..
Read prince's post below!

News from Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/told-me-she-my-wife-pastor-arrested-for.html?m=1

it is very wrong to arrest him, the lady was not kidnapped and she is an adult, i hope the cops would be able to prove this in court ... cos it is not what you know it is what you can prove..... they will prove to court that he used touch and follow on her abi..... he can even sue if he is smart enough.... this countrys police force is dumb.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Police Arrest Three Over Invasion Of Rochas Okorocha’s Bedroom In Owerri / Two Young Boys Reprimanded For Fighting With Assorted Charms In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.