Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady (28333 Views)

SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Delta Pastor Accuses NDLEA Officials Of Wrongfully Detaining His Wife And Child / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
hmmmm, touch and follow, so anything he touches, follows. The so called pastor is a don o.
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by babaireti(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pastors and their antics! Christianity is a fraud,and that is why Jesus himself was never a christian.Jesus said that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel and our people who are not in Europe not to talk of middle east are killing themselves over this whole things when the man himself said he was never sent to you blacky shitholes.Anyway i'm not surprised those he was sent to were lost sheep of Israel and everybody know that Sheep are foolish,gullible ,brainless and naive creatures who will always serves as prey to their smarter and clever shephered,the (pastors)
Edumare majekeni togo kogbon, komo araye maarituje biishu.(God should never allow the foolish to turn wise so that people can feast fat on his gullibility)

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
what is your nose pointing at
U know where!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Haykinsofficial: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Endtime pastor!

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by profosa: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
God is telling eve
rybody different things, don't know why he hasn't reach to me need a new line...
Pastor go dance shaku shaku with that handcuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by semyman: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Criminals are more in church than anywhere else

2 Likes

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A self-aclaimed pastor, who is said to be top prayer warrior in church has been arrested in Asaba, after a 21yr ild girl who was declared missing, was found in his shop..
News breaker Prince who shared the photos said when they saw the girl, the pastor had charmed her with 'touch and follow' as she couldn't leave the pastor's presence and followed everywhere he went, and he kept on shouting that God revealed to him that she's his wife.
Adding to the troubles the church even refused him to be arrested. Before police came..
Read prince's post below!

News from Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/told-me-she-my-wife-pastor-arrested-for.html?m=1

God save this lady, She now looks like an i*becile
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Lucialovely(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
i know him ,he's not a pastor
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
And dey say pastors don't do jazz

2 Likes

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Angy55(f): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
luminouz:

Really? shocked
Mehn!!!!!

Yeah
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by readyornot: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why oh Why?

Na now your age mates dey find wife? May God deliver us all from wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by DrIkB: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A self-aclaimed pastor, who is said to be top prayer warrior in church has been arrested in Asaba, after a 21yr ild girl who was declared missing, was found in his shop..
News breaker Prince who shared the photos said when they saw the girl, the pastor had charmed her with 'touch and follow' as she couldn't leave the pastor's presence and followed everywhere he went, and he kept on shouting that God revealed to him that she's his wife.
Adding to the troubles the church even refused him to be arrested. Before police came..

News from Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/told-me-she-my-wife-pastor-arrested-for.html?m=1

This man is never a pastor, he sells petty provisions in the from of my church LFC ibusa rd asaba, during service days. he sometimes joins the service.
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
can some one! shout! Alleluya! Alleluya! Amen! grin grin crooked pastors!
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Vizboy1: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
are you from Nigeria??
hey are you there
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by davidif: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
tashashiel:
God is telling everybody different things, don't know why he hasn't reach to me need a new line...
Pastor go dance shaku shaku with that handcuffs

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by joshrare(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bhelamblog:

Baba God.....
if your son never ready to come back fully come rapture the entire earth,..Abeg send am come Nigeria first make him rapture us here, make we know say Nigeria don comot....

This country don tire person abeg God, Reason am we nor fit continue for Nigeria again....
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Shinery0123(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na their way. He is a self proclaimed pastor now. If it is in the other group they report it differently. Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Shinery0123(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
hikmojj:
I know many will come for my head but we have to be sincere, When an 'Alfa' do something similar to this the report goes does ' AN ISLAMIC CLERIC was yesterday arrested for..., but when a 'pastor' does, you will read ' A SELF ACCLAIMED PASTOR was arrested......

Who is deceiving who?

Simple...they are bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by tashashiel(f): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Vizboy1:
hey are you there
yes
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by Vizboy1: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2018
tashashiel:
yes
you can chat me up on whatsapp please 0603467203 I know you won’t want to leave your number here
Re: Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady by babaireti(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
DrIkB:

This man is never a pastor, he sells petty provisions in the from of my church LFC ibusa rd asaba, during service days. he sometimes joins the service.
So he is a Muslim abi? eewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Selling A Stolen Car In Lagos Arrested (Photo) / Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt / Two Young Boys Reprimanded For Fighting With Assorted Charms In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.