Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

"My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today (700 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by Amagite(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Nollywood actor and model, Ik Ogbonna, is obviously in love with his wife, Sonia Morales.

She is a year older today, and Ik has taken to Instagram to reign praises on her and also call her sweet names. He wrote;

"Happy birthday to a damsel who abandoned her glorious youth to build and grow with an ambitious bald headed stubborn man like me .. I have learnt a lot from you @sonialareinaa and I have never and will never take ur wisdom for granted. You are not just a blessing to me and my son but to anyone that’s willing to listen to you . You thought me how to stay positive.. and encouraged my hustle
I would never try to change you or judge u coz u are perfect the way you are. And YES I know it’s not easy leaving a completely different culture , style , believes and way of life and coming down here to embrace all we have to offer ... I have indeed watched u struggle to balance even tho u try to hide it but hey .. I am glad and proud of the woman you have become ������ my MOTTO still remains - let them talk and let me love � ❤️❤️❤️ my imperfect is a joke when it comes to u and without pressure we counting years .. remain U , remain my wife , my side chick , my personal ashewo, my crush , my nigga , my home girl and let’s huddle this life together. Happy birthday bebolinna @sonialareinaa YOU KNOW U ARE BEAUTIFUL AS IN DROP DEAD BEAUTY .. A MASTER PIECE BUT UR HEART IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL��"

The couple officially tied the knot in 2015, in the city of Belgrade, Serbia, and they have a son, Ace.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/my-personal-ashewo-ik-ogbonna-pours.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by philcz(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Oh! It's this fuckboy.
Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by sirBLUNT: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2018
personal ashewo indeed!
Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by BrightDeGea(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
He might not be her only customer grin
Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by DopeBoss(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2018
Imagine sayin his wife is his Personal Ashewo when she ain't a sex dollundecided ..Mtcheeeewe
Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by izuch(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
BrightDeGea:
He might be her only customer grin

How we go take know?
Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]mere looking at her face you will know she's truly ashewo
Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by doyinisaac(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2018
BrightDeGea:
He might not be her only customer grin

Re: "My Personal Ashewo" - Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday Today by spyg1(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2018
wait o! is that a sex doll?

(1) (Reply)

Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos / Father-in-law, Widow, Fights Over Late OJB Jezreel’s Property / Bbnaija Housemate Dee-one In Double Wahala As Wedding Pics Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.