Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him (1067 Views)

Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by Paula2018(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2018
A 20-year-old man is charged with murder after allegedly stabbing his former high school classmate over 20 times.

Blaze Bernstein had been visiting his parents while on winter break from the University of Pennsylvania. His parents reported him missing on January 3 and, a week later, his body was found in a shallow grave in a park.

The Orange County Sheriff's Department arrested Samuel Woodward Blaze's high school friend, on suspicion of homicide. According to The O.C. Register, Blaze's Snapchat account led investigators to Woodward.

Officials have not found a weapon and are still trying to determine a motive in the case, however, Woodward confessed to investigators that he grew angry when Blaze tried to kiss him the night he disappeared.

The two had reportedly communicated on Snapchat before Woodward picked up Blaze at his parents house at about 11 p.m. on January 2. They drove to the parking lot of a Hobby Lobby in Lake Forest.

Woodward told investigators that Blaze then kissed him on the lips, and that he pushed the Ivy League student away. Per the affidavit, Woodward allegedly "clenched his jaw and fists" while telling officials that "he wanted to tell Blaze to get off of him."

Texts from Blaze suggest that the student had been planning on sexually pursuing Woodward. Back in June, Blaze allegedly texted two female friends claiming Woodward was about to "hit on me" and "he made me promise not to tell anyone… but I have texted every one, uh oh."

Read more from source:
Source:https://dailynaija.com/post/man-arrested-for-allegedly-stabbing-his-gay-friend-20-times-for-trying-to-kiss-him
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by cosby02(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by Paula2018(f): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
cosby02:
Nawa oo

LOL!
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by hakimi1974(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2018
only 20 times? the guy no try at all.
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ Extremely Homophobic Friend. cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Faqqots shud patronize these male sex dolls nd stop hitting on the straight men

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by marooh: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Chai my fellow men kissing me.....abeg where that my Monday hammer

Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Justified in my opinion. It was self defence against attempted rape.
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by ibori1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
coilrect guy
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by etugba(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
marooh:
Chai my fellow men kissing me.....a

your fellow men went to school o

Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing His Gay Friend 20 Times For Kissing Him by Lordspicy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
he did the right thing

(1) (Reply)

US Court Jails 7 Nigerians Boys For Fraud / She is too young to rot in jail, Pls Set Her Free'' Journalist / Man Attacked And Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.