Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53496 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:17am On Apr 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1anKZXL4ZE

BRIDE ASKED GOD TO WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE ON WEDDING DAY & GOD DID THE SUPERNATURAL

written by Christel Berns April 12, 2023

A bride who lost her dad to suicide at 13 asked God to walk her down the aisle on her wedding day. And God did the most beautiful and supernatural thing!

Grieving Bride

Jonathan and Jilliana had a supernatural experience on their wedding day in August 2015 because of what God did. The couple shared the powerful testimony on YouTube.

Two weeks before the wedding day, Jilliana grieved for not having her dad walk her down the aisle. Apparently, her father died from suicide, which deeply broke her heart. But amidst all of it, God reminded her that He was her “One True Father.”

Then one day, in one of Julliana’s quiet times with the Lord, she cried out to Him, “God, if You aren’t at our wedding, I don’t want it.”

BRIDE’S FATHER DIED BEFORE HER WEDDING, BUT HER BROTHER’S SURPRISE LEFT THE WHOLE ROOM IN TEARS

She made a deal with God over the next two weeks that she would be willing to stop everything if His blessing and covering were not present. Because above all, Julliana desired God to be the center of her relationship with Jonathan.

Supernatural Phenomenon On Wedding Day

But as Julliana poured out her heart to God, the Holiness of God began to fill Jonathan’s car. He felt the overwhelming Presence of God that he could no longer move.

“This only happened three times in my entire life where I begin to see something in open vision,” Jonathan recalled.

The groom “saw rainbows forming everywhere.” He immediately told his bride about the vision God gave him. And since then, wherever he goes, “there were rainbows.” What’s more, a supernatural phenomenon occurred on their wedding day.

A rainbow encircling the sun appeared at exactly one in the afternoon on the day Julliana and Jonathan would tie the knot. The view mesmerized everyone present at the wedding.

God heard Julliana’s cry, and her Father in Heaven showed up to walk her down the aisle.

https://godtv.com/wedding-day-2/

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Chochovini: 5:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Wonderment.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2023
Roll up, wait a minute, lemme put some kush up in it

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? 🤷‍♂️

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! 🤷‍♂️

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? 🤷‍♂️

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! 🤷‍♂️
Explaining science to theists is a whole waste of time. I just decided to watch that video and it was a monumentous clusterfuck

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Explaining science to theists is a whole waste of time. I just decided to watch that video and it was a monumentous clusterfuck
Lol. "Clusterfuck" 🤣
I come dey remember cluster bomb for COD back then.

The op is known for yarning garbage.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Westerhoffe(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2023
GOD is mystery.
If you haven't seen him in action, you won't understand.
Not everything is all about money or riches. But there are some acts of GOD that will wow you.
Be a believer, not an unbeliever.

And remember, GOD made nature and He alters and controls it.

donbenie:
Yeah?
Where was that same God,when his believers were being massacred in his house and presence?

The issue with people like you is that, you just want to attack without observing what you say, because you are just looking for occasion against the Christians' GOD, faith and belief, and to make mockery and blasphemy against the same.

As Christians, we knew these attacks are imminent.

Well, I have a few Biblical replies to your question.

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
⁴ But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

John 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
²¹ But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Matthew 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁷ But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
¹⁸ And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
¹⁹ But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
²⁰ For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
¹⁰ And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Revelation 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
¹⁰ Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
¹¹ He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

“I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.”
— Revelation 2:13 (KJV)

Revelation 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
¹⁰ And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
¹¹ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And to those who think they glorify GOD by shouting it, the LORD also has this to say to you:

“Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.”
— Isaiah 66:5 (KJV)

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Stop depending on Google... All you typed is gibberish....

God exists... Take it or leave it

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. "Clusterfuck" 🤣
I come dey remember cluster bomb for COD back then.

The op is known for yarning garbage.
He's one of the densest theists here. Others struggling that title with him are MaxinDHouse, Jesusjnr2020, Elated177, Aemmyjah. Honorable cretards in that realm.
Hey bro so you're CoD bastard like me. Nice. You do online?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.
If you haven't seen him in action, you won't understand.
Not everything is all about money or riches. But there are some acts of GOD that will wow you.
Be a believer, not an unbeliever.

And remember, GOD made nature and He alters and controls it.
So where is Yahweh in action?

3 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

You quoted him, yet couldn't debunk his data and then added a cretarded post.
Yahweh only exists in your head.... Take it or leave it.

14 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by GOFRONT(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2023
wink
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

You quoted him, yet couldn't debunk his data and then added a cretarded post.
Yahweh only exists in your head.... Take it or leave it.

Records have it that, scientist, atheists and philosophers with greater IQ acknowledges the existence of God and some were even converted. So why do I need to waste my precious time debunking gibberish from wannabes like you two...

Show us what you invented
Show us your discoveries
Show us your books with great insight

Before we can even have a discussion to start with.... Once you guys read 2 to 3 books, you believe you have arrived psychology to claim being an atheist... Spits

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LottiOk: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale 😮‍💨

grin cheesy
jaephoenix:
Roll up, wait a minute, lemme put some kush up in it

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Google finish you there! 🤣
This google dey effective pass your God.

You want me to lock my brain and follow the crowd of zombies in believing your God? 🤷‍♂️

11 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Records have it that, scientist, atheists and philosophers with greater IQ acknowledges the existence of God and some were even converted. So why do I need to waste my precious time debunking gibberish from wannabes like you too...

Show us your discoveries

Before we can even have a discussion to start with.... Once you guys read 2 to 3 books, you believe you have arrived psychology to claim being an atheist... Spits
You don't waste your time to debunk wannabees, but quoted me? 🤣
That's not smart of you, son.

If you can't speak with fact, or prove the existence of your God, then stay silent.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Maynman: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Chai, all these common sense for only you, theists need to learn.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

He's one of the densest theists here. Others struggling that title with him are MaxinDHouse, Jesusjnr2020, Elated177, Aemmyjah. Honorable cretards in that realm.
Hey bro so you're CoD bastard like me. Nice. You do online?
More than a year since I last played the game. Lol
Pubg, haven't played in months.

Not gonna lie, I used to enjoy it, but lost interest due to the shite updates. Plus, can't even stay in any game. Lol
Something I used to be a sucker for! 😄
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Google finish you there! 🤣
This google dey effective pass your God.

You want me to lock my brain and follow the crowd of zombies in believing your God? 🤷‍♂️

Which brain, the same brain you used in typing thiat shit up there? Bro you need prayer to unlock 🔓 the brain you felt was active... Stop the copycat syndrome... And please don't come up with the Christianity is a foreign religion shit... God is aware of every other religion too and we have one of them in Africa before Christianity came... My point is, there's only one God which is been served in different ways...

8 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Records have it that, scientist, atheists and philosophers with greater IQ acknowledges the existence of God and some were even converted. So why do I need to waste my precious time debunking gibberish from wannabes like you two...

Show us your discoveries

1. Even though high IQ folks tend not to be theists, few still become theists. Anybody can convert.Doesn't mean anything. Atheists convert to christianity. Christians convert to atheism. Even though more theists are converting to atheism these days. Its a personal conviction. But please stop committing fallacies. This particular one, Appeal to Authority is particularly annoying.
2. I'm physician. I have many procedures and techniques I invented myself, and use it to manage my cases. You won't see me boasting about it here cos its irrelevant to our discourse and to this topic. So is that your post

5 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2023
LottiOk:
Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale 😮‍💨

grin cheesy
Mah nigga grin cheesy
This Oladegbu and his ilks are seriously on some big ass kush. Dude would smoke up and post some kush induced post early in the morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Which brain, the same brain you used in typing thiat shit up there? Bro you need prayer to unlock 🔓 the brain you felt was active... Stop the copycat syndrome... And please don't come up with the Christianity is a foreign religion shit... God is aware of every other religion too and we have one of them in Africa before Christianity came... My point is, there's only one God which is been served in different ways...
This one na joker. You mean the same prayer wey no fit save those church attendees during owo massacre, or the ones wey no fit save blacks from being enslaved, or better still Holocaust? 🤷‍♂️

You dey reason at all? It makes no sense to serve one God in different ways because it would be like worshipping different gods. If someone believes in one God, they should worship that God in the same way as everyone else who believes in that God. Say something else, son. 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

More than a year since I last played the game. Lol
Pubg, haven't played in months.

Not gonna lie, I used to enjoy it, but lost interest due to the shite updates. Plus, can't even stay in any game. Lol
Something I used to be a sucker for! 😄
Omo, na work dey dull person. I love PUBG. I'm more into adventure and open world games. Plus some def graphics and game play. Presently playing Red Dead Redemption 2. That shit is the most open world game out there. I don't even want to finish the game

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Just so we're clear, which god are you talking about? Thor? Allah? Brahma? Yahweh? Flying Spaghetti Monster?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Omo, na work dey dull person. I love PUBG. I'm more into adventure and open world games. Plus some def graphics and game play. Presently playing Red Dead Redemption 2. That shit is the most open world game out there. I don't even want to finish the game
The bolded! 🤣
I understand that feeling, brah.

That red dead redemption na PS4 na? You should check some movies out too. Lol
That game can be tiring sometime.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This one na joker. You mean the same prayer wey no fit save those church attendees during owo massacre, or the ones wey no fit save blacks from being enslaved, or better still Holocaust? 🤷‍♂️

You dey reason at all? It makes no sense to serve one God in different ways because it would be like worshipping different gods. If someone believes in one God, they should worship that God in the same way as everyone else who believes in that God. Say something else, son. 🤣
I initially thought he was hyperventilating about Yahweh. Then he lost me when he said you can serve god through many means. Thus I asked him which god
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You don't waste your time to debunk wannabees, but quoted me? 🤣

If you can't speak with fact, or prove the existence of your God, then stay silent.

You are the one who isn't smart in actually, the post or thread wasn't created for a debate between theists and atheists, but you made sure you displayed your ignorance by antagonising the OP's claim of God's existence... That shouldn't be if you are really smart as you claim... You are an atheist, fine, keep that to yourself and stop forcing it down others who feels otherwise throat...

BTW, I'm not your son...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The bolded! 🤣

No. I'm playing PC version. PC games are the bomb.
I no even get time for movies. I doze off in the evening when I sit down to watch them after work. I cant even finish football matches these days due to sleep cry
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Finestgurlie(f): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The bolded! 🤣

helinues do you still love me ❤️❤️
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

You are the one who isn't smart in actually, the post or thread wasn't created for a debate between theists and atheists, but you made sure you displayed your ignorance by antagonising the OP's claim of God's existence... That shouldn't be if you are really smart as you claim... You are an atheist, fine, keep that to yourself and stop forcing it down others who feels otherwise throat...

BTW, I'm not your son...
In my initial post, I didn't say I was an atheist. I only brought in simple reasoning, and logic to debunk that guy's failed conjecture.That was what I did.

I thought we should make use of our head, not swallow every garbage out there!

3 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2023
Finestgurlie:
helinues do you still love me ❤️❤️
Sorry, I'm not helineus, and I'm not gay!
Thank you for understanding.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

No. I'm playing PC version. PC games are the bomb.
I no even get time for movies. I doze off in the evening when I sit down to watch them after work. I cant even finish football matches these days due to sleep cry
Maybe someday, I go fit play those games again. Still miss them though! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.