Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (49210 Views)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Fine girl.... She should jus go into face modelling since her music career has hit the rocks.....

you look finer..i won't mind knowing u oo
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by blaqroy: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
see her ibo head like stone
U beta no kill urself
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Odehagain: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
She fine well well,,but she come short..
\ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin nice hair do
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by famiebee(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
They're busy singing about love like the love is real :' cry
Nice makeup tho
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by bot101(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
agbarisocket:
IF BIAFLA refused to used YORUBA to sing they can not blow,they will just be lick yoruba artist ASS, ok tell me biafla artist that surpass yoruba intl artist

JIDENNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
She's good at show biz, but as a singer, she is far from it..
Too lazy to work..
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
IS SHE THE CHIDINMA THE OF CUCUMBA?
This one na Chidinma Carrot grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by olamil34(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
voicelez:
Please can I get a customized sex doll that look like her?

You need a manual reset

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by ceononi: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
BloggerDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared With Caption ..

Have you heard my new song 'Love Me' yet? It's available everywhere Link on my bio #LoveMeChidinma

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/chidinma-latest-hairstyle/

cc; lalasticlala

Reminds me of medussa

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
BloggerDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared With Caption ..

Have you heard my new song 'Love Me' yet? It's available everywhere Link on my bio #LoveMeChidinma

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/chidinma-latest-hairstyle/

cc; lalasticlala

This lesbian should stop croaking, sex Dolls are way better
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
She luks gud
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
decatalyst:
The only lady I crush on cuz of her eyes and low-cut

kiss kiss
grin but here eyes are made up. Of course they look nice
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
the look is cute in that 2nd pic]
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by sekem: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
mayweather145:
She keeps releasing picures whose day are u gonna release a hit song again after kedike?

You think say na like dat e easy to dey release songs... hit songs?

Nnaa na wa o!
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
na una type we dey like pass sef
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
The hair makes her looks like Yemi Alade
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Sixthskin(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
Yes ''the of cucumba'' Arindin. grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by dljbd1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
This girl is more of an hair model than a singer.
this is just so evil of you cry

grin
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by dreamland24: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
Na so English language hard for your area? Lol
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Realist1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fine girl, the way she move her lips while talking is so sexy.That is the best part I admire about her looks.
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
We agree but you are prettier shocked
ammyluv2002:
Pretty lady
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
Ewo!
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Assassin101: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
lesbo spotted
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
LLSAINT:
We agree but you are prettier shocked

Why you dey shine your eyes? cheesy
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin@least we don see the pretty face that has alot of luv to give since 2002 grin
ammyluv2002:

Why you dey shine your eyes? cheesy
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
u leave good music dey do hair. Ladies are the most set of lazy bunch out there. once they try small and it didn't hit. Na to attract and hook one guy down.

I hail all my fellow hustlers.
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Bsingle(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2018

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pretty bae

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.